Chapter 4

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

After Baekhyun left there was a bit of an awkward silence.

"Umm so shall you all introduce yourself to Minah?"

Luhan tried to break the silence.

"Yeah so far she only knows Kris Luhan and me. Well now she knows Baekhyun."

Xiumin added.

"Well I'll start first and then we'll go around from there."

A boy with wavy brown hair and a fair complexion spoke up first.

"I'm Suho."

"Hello I'm Lay."

"I'm the great Chen!"

"Hi I'm Kyungsoo."

"I'm Tao, I hope you like living here."

"I'm pretty sure you know us.  I'm Kai and this is Sehun,"

Kai said proudly while pointing at Sehun.

"Gosh why are you so full of yourself,"

Tao said while rolling his eyes.  Kyungsoo nodded in agreement.

"What it's not our fault we are so popular!" Kai and Sehun said in unision.

"You guys are a bunch of showoff just to get attention so it is your fault!"

Tao yelled back.

"Guys lets not do this in front of Minah.  We are suppose to be making her feel comfortable since it's her first day with us."

Suho said while rubbing the side of his head.  All this yelling was starting to give him a headache.

"So Minah tell us about yourself.  So far all we know is that you're 18 and go to the same school as the idiots over there."

Chen said while poiting to Tao, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun.  Minah couldn't help but giggle at what Chen said.

"Well, I don't really know where to start.  I don't really have any friends so I'm usually by myself.  I enjoy acting and singing.  I would like to become a better person in the future though.  I can be a bit talkative at times but usually I keep to myself."

"You seem like you would get a long well with Kyungsoo,"

Lay admitted.  Kyungsoo's head looked up immediatly and turned to look at Minah.  When Minah eye contact with him, he looked down again trying to hide the hint of pink rising in his cheeks.  Sehun noticed and decided to tease Kyungsoo about it.

"Looks like someone already has a crush on Minah already."

Tao was the first one  to smack Sehun on the head.  He never tolerated Sehun or Kai picking on Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo stood up, head down and his bangs covering his eyes.

"Please excuse me."

Kyungsoo walked away leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with him?""

Kai scoffed. This time it was Chen's turn to smack Kai on the head.

"Idiot,"

Chen said shaking his head.  Tao was the next one to stand up.

"I'm going to go check on him.  It was nice meeting you Minah.  Maybe now we can hang out together at school."

"I would like that, thank you Tao."

Tao smiled before retreating upstairs.  

"Why did you guys pick today, out of all days to start arguments?"

Lay asked Kai and Sehun who shrugged in response.

"Well Minah I'm sure you would like to shown to your room so you can unpack and get settled in right?"

Suho asked.

"Yes please."

"I'll show her to her room,"

Chanyeol spoke up.  Everyone nodded.

"Well hurry and start unpacking, the fool will be ready soon."

Kris shouted as Chanyeol led Minah upstairs.

"Hopefully everyone will be in a better mood by then," Kris mumbled to himself.

 

 

Tao had knocked on Kyungsoo's door multiple times but ended up with no answer.  Tao finally let himself in the room.

"Kyungsoo, are you okay?"

Tao sat on the bed next to Kyungsoo.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be, this isn't the first time I fall victim to Sehun's teasing."

"I know how hard and confusing this has gotten for you."

"What are you talking about Tao?"

"I see the way you look at her during class, I'm not that stupid."

Kyungsoo looked at Tao with wide eyes.  He let out a sigh of defeat.  

"Why are you so smart Tao.  Out of all people why did it have to be her to become my step sister."

"It just made things more difficult, huh?"

"You have no idead! She is th first girl that I have a crush on.  I was actually thinking about confessing to her soon, but I guess that won't happen."

Kyungsoo finally admitted to Tao.

"Well remember what Baekhyun said, she is our Step- sister so you may still have a chance."

"I doubt it."

"Come on think positive! Well just remember, if it happens you already have my blessing."

Kyungsoo smiled at Tao.

"Thanks Tao."

Tao got up and was about to exit the room.

"Oh I forgot, starting Monday she will be hanging out with us at school."

"What really! Now I will really be spending time with her 24/7. What do I say to her!?"

Tao laughed at how cute Kyungsoo looked while he was panicing.

"You'll be fine. I'll be there remember so don't worry so much."

Kyungsoo seemed to calm down.

"Unless I ditch you."

"TAO!!"

Tao started laughing out loud.  Sehun and Kai weren't aloud to pick on Kyungsoo.  The only one allowed to was him.


 

So I hope you liked this chapter :) I'll update soon.

Remember suscribe/comment <3