Chapter 8

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

Chen had dragged Baekhyun to his room and pushed him in harshly.  Baekhyun could tell Chen was pissed but he could care less.  Chen slammed the door and turned to Baekhyun.

"What the hell were you doing to Minah."

"Nothing."

"Are you sure, because a girl crying and yelling because of you didn't seem like nothing."

"I was trying to prove a point."

"And what point were you trying to prove exactly?"

"That she is just like every girl I know."

"So is she?"  Baekhyun stayed quiet and looked at the floor.  Chen smirked at his reaction.

"I'm guessing your plan failed."

"Every other girl would have reacted the way I thought they would, but she reacted in the complete opposite."

"She is not like any other girl, plus you  usually hang out with easy girls who are usually ty.  Minah doesn't give off that vibe.  She won't fall for just any guy, especially you and the way you have been acting.  She doesn't seem to like the bad boy type."  Baekhyun nodded at Chen's response.

"You should go and apologize to her, and maybe explain the reason what you acted like such an to her." Baekhyun looked up to him immediatly as Chen said that.  No one knew the reason he became a playboy except Chen, Kris and Suho.

"I don't really want to."

"Well if you don't, Kris will hear about this."

"Are you really going to black mail me?"

"If you go to Minah and explain, no one will have to know about this incident and I'll keep Tao quiet about it too."

"Fine deal."

 

Tao was in Minah's room waiting for her like he said he would.  He wanted to know what Baekhyun did to her to make her cry like that.  He was very angry at him. He knows he barely met Minah today but he felt like he had to be protective over her.

"Tao where are you?"  He heard Kyungsoo calling him from the hall.

"I'm in here." Tao yelled.  Kyungsoo enetered the room and looked at Tao puzzled.

"Why are you in Minah's room?"

"I'm waiting for her.  Something happened and she needs someone to comfort her."

"What exactly happened?"  Kyungsoo was able to hear the commotion since their room was on the same floor.

"Baekhyun happened that's all I know."

"Are you serious!  What is wrong with him?"

"I don't know but I want to find out." Minah entered her room and was a bit surprised to see Kyungsoo there.

"I heard the commotion and I got worried so I came to see if you were alright."  Kyungsoo admitted.  Tao noticed her eyes were red from crying.  He got up and gave her a hug.

"It's alright you have a lot of people here to care for you now.  You won't be alone anymore."  Those words hit Minah hard.  She wasn't used to this.  She had always been alone and always delt with her emotions on her own.  She felt happy that she could lean on someone else for a change.  More tears flooded her eyes and she started crying again.

"Yah Tao you made her cry again!"

"No I didn't!"

"No no you guys, I'm just happy to have you two." Minah said with a smile while wiping her tears away.  She hugged Tao tightly and Tao hugged her back happily.  After she went to Kyungsoo and gave him a hug too.  

"Thank you for worrying about me." Kyungsoo turned red but smiled and hugged her back.  Soon after there was a knock at the door and Baekhyun entered.  Tao glared at him, he was the last person he wanted to see at the moment.  Baekhyun shifted a bit and cleared his throat.

"Can I talk to Minah please?"

"What for?" Kyungsoo spat.

"I just want to apologize if she'd let me." Baekhyun said and looked at Minah.  She was hesitant at first but nodded her head.  Kyungsoo and Tao got up tp leave the room.

"If something is wrong just yell, I'm right down the hall."  Tao said before closing the door.  Minah just sat on the bed, not looking at Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry for what I did in the bathroom.  It was really messed up of me."
"Why did you do it?"

"I had my reasons."

"Then why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, you just reminded me of someone I didn't want to remember.  All the anger I had for that person came up and I just took it out on you.  I also thought you were going to turn out to be just like that person, but you actually pushing me away proved you aren't."

"So all that was because I reminded you of someone?"  What did that person do?"

"That person was my ex girlfriend and my first love.  I went out with for almost two years.  She was my first everything.  I was head over heels for her and believed I would marry her someday.  I soon realized that she was cheating on me for most of the relationship.  She never said no to a guy and never pushed them away if they were hiting on her.  In the end she told me I was worthless and the whole relationship was a lie and she didn't even love me."  Minah understood his words when he said women were liars and worthless.

"You have to understand that most girls aren't like that."

"Oh really.  All the girls that I talk to and flirt with fall so easily and would gladly get into bed with me even if they had just met me.  They have no respect for themselves and aren't faithful to the guys they do have in their life."

"Well think about it, you hang out with girls who believe that they could get any guy they want.  They usually treat guys like toys."

"Yeah, but still its really hard for me to believe that after what happened to me."  Minah just nodded.

"Anyway I'm sorry for what I did to you and I promise to be nicer, but I swear I'll yell at you if you turn out like the girls I dislike."

"You are forgiven and I promise I won't end up like that."  Baekhyun smiled and turned to leave the room.

"Good Night." He left the room to find Tao and Kyungsoo outside the door.

"So that's why you are such a to girls." Tao said smirking.

"Yah that was suppose to be a private conversation!"

"We were curious and afraid of leaving you two alone again." Kyungsoo said.

"Plus you made our little sister cry."

"Technically she is older than us Tao." Kyungsoo corrected.

"How do you know that?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo just turned red and looked down.

"I didn't know you were a stalker!" Tao yelled.

"That's just wierd." Baekhyun added.

"What! I swear I'm not!"

"Mhmm sure you're not," Tao said.

"Our little Kyungsoo is a stalker." Baekhyun said while patting Kyungsoo on the head.  Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun's hand away.

"Ugh I give up on both of you!" He said while walking towards his room.


Wooh another update :)  I might not update until friday -__-  tomorrow I'm going out to eat as an early birthday gift with my family and then on thursday I'll be celebrating my actual birthday :) Turning 19 haha 

Thank you all for subscribing to this story even if I don't think it's well written :)  Don't forget to suscribe/ comment/ upvote.  I would like to read your comments so I could know what you think about it :)