Chapter 3

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

Minah was really nervous, she could feel her knees start to shake and a lump in .  She unconsicously grabbed Kris' hand, which made Kris jump in response.  He stopped and squeezed her hand reassuringly.  

"Don't worry everything will be fine, just calm down a bit."

Minah smiled at Kris and nodded her head.  Kris let go of her hand when he heard footsteps approaching.

"I smell something cooking! What's for dinner?"

A tall boy with orangish curly hair and thick rimmed glasses was the first person Minah saw.

"Yah! Who's this?"

The others started piling in when they heared the boy asked the question.

"How about we all go into the living room, sit down and I'll explain everything.  Tao can you go call Xiumin and Luhan.   They are probably watching a movie in Xiumin room."

A tall boy with black hair and dark circles under his eyes nodded and rushed upstairs while the others followed Kris into the living room. Everyone sat on the round couch letting Minah sit in the middle since she was the center of attention.  All eyes were on her as they were waiting for Tao, Xiumin and Luhan.  Once they came down stairs and joined the rest one the couch, a fire of questions started being asked.

"One at a time guys!"

Everyone shut up once Kris raised his voice.  A boy with blonde hair who Minah recognized as Sehun was the first to speak up.

"I'll speak for everyone by saying who the hell is this chick?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Shes our new sister!"

Luhan yelled out happily.  Everyone looked shocked.  Minah felt uncomfortable with all the looks she was getting and immediatly put her head down.  Kris put his hand on her shoulder letting her know it's okay.

"Yes this is our new step sister Minah.  She is the same age as Tao and Kyungsoo so everyone be nice to her."

"Hmm no wonder, I was curious to know why a girl from my class was here.  I thought she was probably a stalker of Kai or Sehun's since they have so many fans."

A small boy with wide eyes spoke up, remembering Minah.

"Minah! Can we start asking you a bunch of questions so we can start getting to know you better?"

Xiumin asked earning a nod from everyone else.

"Umm sure."

"Well then I'm out of here.  I have no interest with this."

One of the brothers got up and started walking away.

"Yah! You don't want to get to know Minah?"

Luhan yelled.  The boy turned around and smirked.

"Well I could get to know here better when we are alone."

He sent Minah a wink which made her bluch furiously.

"Don't hit on her! Shes your sister!"

Kris scolded.

"Step! Shes my STEP- sister.  We aren't related by blood, so technically I'm not doing anything wrong."

He left the room once he made that statement.

"Sorry, that's Baekhyun, hes a bit.....much."

Xiumin apoligized. Minah kept staring at the place Baekhyun dissapeared to.  His words replayed in everyone's head.  Minah wasn't related to them by blood, so flirting with her wasn't wrong.


So this chapter was really short -__- I'll try to make them longer in the furture.

Remember suscribe/comment :)