Sorry.

Just A Baby

[Luhan's POV]

"Sehun calm down...breathe...okay?"

I said as I wrap a blanket around his shoulders.

I rubbed his back to calm him down.

"I cant...breathe! This is...what if something happened? Or something is going to happen...? I'm...scared."

"It's okay...he's just apologising and I dont think that has any internal meaning, mind you."

I crawled into Sehun's lap and cupped the boy's pale face.

I pulled his chin down and pecked him on the lips.
He had his eyes shut tight.

"Hey...look at me. Sehunnie, look at me..."

I tried to pry the boy to look at me.

He hesitated but obliged.

"It's gonna be okay. Maybe he just wants to apologise and make a new start..."

"But what if he's not...what if he was just saying that to make me come home and then make me do something that I wont like doing, like...sending me away or something? What if he had second thoughts after he sent me that mesage? What if he's gone mad...? Luhan? W-what if he-"

"Then you can come find me and we'll try to figure something out together."

"Figure out, what...?"

"I'm not sure either, but we'll cross that bridge together when we get there, okay?"

"To...t-together?"

"Yes. Together."

I was smaller than him and I thought it gave me an advantage. I like sitting in Sehun's lap. It's always warm and fit just for me.

But that night, it was my favourite time to sit there.
He was hugging me gently but firmly and he just...craddled me.

He was confused of his dad's actions but he treated me well. He gave me a weak smile and a tear dropped from his moist eyes.

I saw sparkles in them when I said yes and he just kissed me.

"I really dont know what did I do to deserve you..." he whispered.

He put the blanket I gave him earlier around my back and he leaned into me as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You've been strong since you were no more than a little kid. No one protected you or was even there for you. Now I'm here and that's all the answer you need. Okay? Now stop being so pitiful. Someone is gonna think that I'm not a good boyfriend."

"I'm still not used to that. I mean...being called a boyfriend."

"We can go by something else, you know...if you're uncomfortable."

"I'm NOT UNCOMFORTABLE, I'm just not used to it. Maybe because you need to say it more...?" he kissed my neck and smile as I look down at him.

"There's that smile..." I carresed his milky cheeks.

His eyes watered again.

I was about to launch into asking him a series of questions out of panic but he stopped me with a kiss.

I smiled into the kiss and he laughed.

"Come on, follow me", he said getting up and pulling me with him.

"Where are we going?" I followed him with my blanket around my shoulders.

He lead me to the other side of the rooftop where there was a garden the school had set up.
It was dimly lighted but it was beautiful, nonetheless.

But Sehun stopped a few feet away from the lightpost and pushed me up against a wall.

He took a second or two to look into my eyes before glancing at my lips.
I knew what it meant and I knew it was about time.

He kissed me so abruptly that it literally took my breath away.

He kissed me until my lips were swollen and our bodies entertwined. We parted for air but it was just for a few mere breaths. He quickly continued after every pulled kiss. Then he bit my lower lips, begging for entrance so I let him in.

I'm usually a good kisser as I've dated before, but this time...I forgot how it was supposed to be. I just let Sehun lead me with his strong dominant tongue as I whimper and squirm in between him and the wall.

I tugged at his neck for more and he growled, it came low from his panting chest.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his skinny waist. My legs were already giving way by the time he slipped his hands under my shirt anyway... His hand was cold but it tingled me and it was in a good way, too. I had let his hands do its job in amusing my errected s and I swear I was more than I ever thought I could.

Sehun had left my lips and was leaving a hot messy trail down my neck, jawline and down to my collarbone.

I was panting and grabbing his hair when he asked me if I wanted to bring it further. 

And of course I breathed a yes.

In which, my yes had led me to be brought to the little bench on the near end of the rooftop garden. Sehun had carried me all the way there as he never stopped showering me with kisses all over my revealed skin.

We were sweating but it was nice when the cool air of the night sweeped upon both our skins when Sehun had ripped off both our clothing in the nick of time. He was skilled, I had to admit.

"I dont like . Do you?" Sehun had stopped to ask me.

"Not so much either...w-why?" I panted.

"Because I want you now" he breathed, eyes filled with lust.

"But how'll you prep me?" I had asked.

Without saying anything, he smiled and ripped off my pants.

 

[Sehun's POV]

If I didnt know it any better, I thought I had a great hobby of lazying around.

But right then when I was just gazing at the small male in front of me, I was amazed that being the lazy- me, I could even adore someone this much. He was truly something to have done this to me, the one who was said to be a robot and had no feelings.

I grazed his fringe out of his eyes and he cuddled closer, sighing slowly.

I kissed his forehead and cheeks, coaxing him to wake up.

Luckily for me, it had worked.

"Urhmmm...what're you up to, this early in the morning?" he whispered, eyes still closed.

"Nothing much...why?" and I kissed his eyelids.

"That nothing is kinda something when you wont stop kissing me..." he wrapped his arms around me.

"I just cant stop thinking about how lucky I am to have you and love you like this."

"Hey...dont say it like that...you're blessed, just like everyone else. And dont talk about it like you think you dont deserve it."

"But I dont...It's like...its hard to believe since all I ever got from when I was a child was just painful stuff to remember..."

I played with Luhan's hair as I see him crunch his forehead as he slowly open his eyes.

"Sehun...people will always have pain and suffering, but that doesnt mean they dont deserve happiness just as much as everyone else...and besides, good things come to those who wait, dont you know that saying?"

"Well, I guess I do now."

 

 

"Hey Tao! I thought we're going to Han river this evening? Is it still on?" Chen asked Tao after class.

"Heck yeah! It's a gay night out and all the gays are invited!!!" he announced to the class.

"Xiumin, you going?" Luhan had asked Xiumin on their way out.

"Sure. Chen seems really excited since he wants to teach me how to skate. You?"

"We're going, right, Sehun?" he turned to me.

"Yeah. Whatever you want. I'll see you in a bit, okay? I have to see my sister after this."

Luhan stopped in his tracks when I mentioned noona.

I looked at him and he was worried. I could see it from his eyes.

"Hey...are you worried about me?"

"...yeah, kinda. What if he brought your dad along? Are you gonna be okay with that?" he took my hand in his.

"Yeah of course I will. I had tons of practice before with my robotic looks and feelings, remember? And besides, even if she does bring him with her, I think I'll be okay because he did apologise...right?"

"...yeah, yeah. Of course. I totally forgot about that. Wow. I need to calm down, haha..."

But he didnt. He held my hand all the way to the front gate, where I saw noona standing beside her car.

"Hey, I thought you were the one who told me to calm down last night...?" I smiled down at him.

"Yeah...but its just that...I thought you looked so broken last night when your dad sent you that text and you were kind of lost, not knowing what to or even feel...I didnt want to see you like that again. It was horrible..."

He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. 

The concern that showed from his eyes were the only thing that gave me such strength to even agree with his fact. I wasnt going to end up like that again. I needed to man up and just face it squarely.

He squeezed my hand as a good luck wish, maybe, and ushered me out.

I looked back and saw him smiling at me encouragingly.

 

 

"Maybe it's uncomfortable for you guys to talk while I'm here, so I'll leave you two for some time alone."

Noona left the bench and walked to a nereby cafe to sit at a table by the window.

We could still see her from the little distance between us.
She was quickly turning her attention to her phone.

"You know, your sister loves you very much. She sacrificed a lot of things for you."

"I know. And I know that you were the one who sent her away after mom and hyung died. She didnt want to go, did she?"

"How-"

"Dad...what's your reason? I mean, I'm not mad at you, at least not anymore. But I'm need to know why did you send her away?"

"I thought it was the best, Sehun...she was suffering so much. You know how close she was with your mom, right? She was just a little girl, barely went through her glorious days as a teen. I couldnt let her be in her sad bubble for long, being a teenager with all the swirling emotions, so I sent her away to let her try to open up to new things and forget about the past."

"But then what about me? What did you do for me?" I looked at the lake, away from my dad.

"I sent you to a boarding school which was nearer to me and home, so I could watch over you. You needed the exposure too, to a lot of friends from different places and do different activities...I thought that was what you needed. And I was trying to be fair. I didnt want you to think I sent your sister to make her relax but didnt do the same to you..."

I couldnt make it out but it felt as if he was covering something up.
As if he was lying or something.

But aside from that, the way he said it was cold. Harsh.

I was a bit hurt by that but I ignored it.

But...

But I was sick of ignoring.

So I turned to him and firmed up.

"What I needed...I dont think you know what I needed at the time, dad. You didnt even ask me or noona about it and you decided it for yourself. How was that fair? You should know, being our father, all we needed was each other and you, dad..."

For once, he looked away, smiling. There were tears in his eyes.

Tears. Something that I never thought would ever come out of my dad's eyes.

"...and I thought I was being obnoxious."

"What do you mean? Dad?" I sat back down.

"Before I sent both of you away, I debated with myself wether I was doing the right thing or not. I wanted to say that you needed me as I'm the only family left that the both of you have and that I should guide you. But when I thought about it, I was never really there. Your mother was what kept the both of you going. No, all of us going. Your hyung was the same. It seemed like I was there for all of you but then he pointed out to me like you did the other day at the dinner, that I wasnt. He forgave me for that but in condition that I will take care of you, your sister and mother. I failed once and I guess now...I just failed again."

"By sending us away...?" I asked quietly.

"No. But by doing what I thought was okay for you...without even asking. I was wrong. I'm sorry, Sehun-ah. I'm really sorry."

He held my shoulder that time. But he wasnt looking at me.

He was shaking. 

He was crying.

Dad was crying.

 

[ Luhan's POV ]

"Hey Luhan! Dont you wanna join us?" Tao shouted from the bicycle renting booth.

"Later, okay?" I shouted back, waving to him.

Xiumin was by the extreme park where Chen brought him to teach him how to play skateboard.

It looked like they were having loads of fun even without progressing much on their learning. There were more squeals and giggles rather than instruction giving or things like that.

Tao and Yi Fan were about to race each other on their rented bikes.

And Lay...he planned a picnic with his new perfect boyfriend but he fell asleep right after they ate. 
It's a good thing his boyfriend was a capable man, handing over his arm to pillow his lover's head without being asked.

Jongin and the little kid he brings around was no where to be found.

Even Baekhyun was gone with the new kid who keeps following him around.

But Sehun is still absent and I'm still sitting here alone. I was getting lonelier by the minute by watching all the couples walking by plus these boys being all lovey dovey with each other...

I looked at my phone.

8.45pm and no texts.

The breeze hit me and it was getting kind of cold with me wearing just my shorts and a tank under my t-shirt.

I sneezed a few times but then I smelled coffee. Warm coffee.

"Ahhh...should I go get some coffee...?" I said to myself.

"No."

I almost cracked my neck as I turned my head 180 around to where the voice came from.

"SEHUN!!!" I got off the bench and jumped onto him.

"You missed me that much, huh?" he teased as he hugged me with his free arm.

He was holding a carton with 2 coffee cups. Warm coffee, just what I need...

But I was already a koala by then, hanging onto him for dear life. I didnt care if his hands were full, I just wanted to hang onto him. He was warm and I liked how he smell.

"Where were you?!!!" I pinched his shoulder as he led us both back to the bench again. 

"I missed you too" he chuckled, sitting down. I ended up landing in his lap.

"Did you cry...?" I grazed my fingers under his eyes.

"A lot...." he whispered as he pulled me even closer, if it was possible. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay? Your dad and noona, are they okay?" I carressed his hair, soothing his back.

"I think they're fine. Noona didnt join in the conversation, letting dad explain everything that I wanted to know...but dad cried quite a lot too...but I'm not fine...I think..." his voice got lost in the end.

"You're not fine...? Sehunnie...?"

"I think I just need some fresh air."

"Then how bout we go for a ride on one of the bikes? I'll steer and you just-"

And he kissed me.

Once.

Twice.

Again and again, he kissed me.

It was not the sloppy, deep ones...

...but the quiet, little kisses he likes to peck on me.

I almost got lost but then he kissed my cheek.

"I think I'm a bit better now. But let's just sit here for a while. Then we can go on the bikes like you said. You'll steer it for me, right?" he smiled.

"...right."

He put his head on my shoulder again.

Slowly...so slowly, he cried. His shoulders shooked a bit so I soothed him, patting his back, pulling him closer.

After a while, I pulled apart a bit and inspected his face.

"Oh, poor baby...now your face is all blotchy and swollen" I wiped his remaining tears.

"I'm not...a baby" he sniffed.

"Oh, but you are. Babies cry when they're upset or sad" I fixed his hair.

"Shut up" he chuckled quietly.

"Coffee, baby?" I asked jokingly.

"I prefer kisses but coffee is okay, I guess..."