Dad

Just A Baby

"Sehun-ah...wake up, Sehun-ah", it was Luhan.

I tried to remember what happened last night because I have no idea what happened.

My head was pounding and my mouth tasted weird. My throat was sore and I hated the birds' chirping noise by the window, it hurt my already throbbing head.

I turned around and tried to open my eyes. Oh how I regretted it.

"Uhhh close the blinds...its too bright..."

"It 11am, you need to take a shower and go eat or you're gonna hurt your stomach"

"Why would I hurt-"

Ugh, right.

Now I remember. I went out with Tao last night and some college guys he and YiFan knows.

I accidentally took their beer and got drunk. I remembered coming back before midnight with Tao and Yifan but I didnt know how I ended up at Luhan's room...

...wait. This is my room.

"Why are you in my room...?" I tried to get up.

"You called me at 1am, drunk."

"I did...? Oh, I'm sorry...I didnt mean to..."

"It's okay...now go take a shower. Can you get up...?" he helped me to the bathroom.

I tried, I really did...but all I ended up at was on the floor.

Luhan laughed softly and picked me up by the shoulders, guiding me towards the bathroom. He grabbed my towel on the way, got in the bathroom, closed the toilet bowl lid and sat me on it.

I was too distracted by my throbbing head to realize that he was undressing me, leaving me in my boxers. He rolled whats left of the short sleeves of his white tshirt and khaki shorts.

He the water and started washing me.

It was relaxing, his fingers digging into my scalp, srubbing shampoo on it. He smothered me in soap all over and I didnt even bother to say no when he went in my boxers.

I realized he was careful enough not to go anywhere near my privacy but I couldnt help but laugh looking at him struggle doing so. His face was a bit scrunched up and he bit his lip when he saw I was looking.

"Dont laugh...I'm trying my level best here, okay? And you're not even trying" he pouted.

I pulled him to me until his stomach banged onto my soaped torso.

I laid my head on his tummy and I could feel him holding his breath.

I looked up and laughed at his shocked reaction.

"Sehun, what are you doing?"

"You said I wasnt even trying. I'm trying to try here. You can continue now."

He washed my head even if it got him wet. His white tshirt was soaked with cold water and shampoo. I rubbed my head against his tummy and he held his breath again.

I looked up and smiled at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

Without thinking, I got up and took off his shirt. He glared at me and sprayed my face with the shower head so I fell again on the toilet seat. As a revenge, I pulled down his shorts and it pooled around his feet.

"Really, Batman boxers?" I laughed.

"Shut up", he sprayed me again.

"C'mere" I pulled his arms to me and plopped him onto my lap.

I took the shower head and held it above the both of us.

Surprised by the cold water, Luhan looked like a baby who just tried showering for the first time...which was cute, so I kissed his nose.

It took him by surprise but then he laughed.

I didnt know how it happened but then he was suddenly smashing his lips onto mine. I got shocked then, but I didnt complain. It was amazing, in fact, how strong he was at kissing me that my head nearly touched the walls.

I bit his lower lip to gain access and he groaned. I couldnt help but pushed him back, onto the sink and explored his wet and warm coven. He let go of the shower head which slammed against the wall, showering at our direction form afar. I took the chance to hold his hand, putting it to my hair.

His other hand found its way to my chest, which felt good as he nailed into my skin.

I heard him moan against our heated kiss as my hand went travelling down his wet torso and onto his Batman boxers.

I was a bit impatient, rubbing his still clothed bulge so hard and fast that he bit my lip. I started to kiss his chin, all the way down to his neck and shoulder blades. His breath hitched when I left a hickey a bit above his collar bone.

"Sorry...I think that'll leave a mark"

"S-shut up"

My hand didnt stop rubbing him, didnt even slow down but rather, squeezed him and it made him throw his head back. I on his right collar bone and his nails scratched my back. It left a tingling pain feeling but it was good.

He let his hand fall onto the back of my shorts and he went in, rubbing my buttcheeks. Every kiss I left on his torso, he squeezed me hard, making my breath hitched as a revenge.

Not focusing on his hand any longer, I made way into his boxers, feeling his length. 

I rubbed his tip and he bit my shoulder. He left his mark and moaned to my finger rubbing him.

I kissed his neck which was levelled to my head and pulled me closer, wrapping me with his legs.

Without any warning, he got to my opening and got in 2 fingers as fast as I was rubbing his tip. I bit his earlobe caused by the sudden intrusion and moaned his name more than I can count against his shaking head.

He was in and out of me, stretching my hole, and again, without letting me know, he put in another finger, gaining another moan.

I was bobbing , which made him crazy, panting my name like it was some kind of secret chant.

The whispers werent helping, with his fingers inside, the other hand digging into my skin, it almost made me come but I held it in, wanting to pleasure him first.

I went faster with my hands, squeezing him, bobbing up and down as I his neck and torso, breathing hard.

Before we both know it, Luhan's white liquid splurged into my hands and my thighs were covered in mine as it dripped down. He pulled out of me and rested his head on my shoulder. I got my hands out of his boxers and I slowly my hands.

"Do I...do I taste good?" he panted, as he slowly turned his head to me.

"...yeah", I smiled.

I pulled him into a hug and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

---

"I'm tired" I landed on my bed.

"You should be" Luhan lied on my left arm.

"I wasnt standing for that long, though."

"I wasnt talking about that. I was talking about last night. You seemed upset and tired when I got here. But you didnt stop groaning and kicking the wall. You even tried to rip your shirt off."

"Wow. Did you hear what I was groaning about?"

"...something about your dad...? I think. I thought it was serious because you were crying."

"...really? Crying?"

"Yeah."

---[ LAST NIGHT ( Luhan's POV ) ]---

"Sehun? Why are you-"

"Ouuuhhh Luhan-ahhhhh my pretty pretty Luhan~"

"Sehun are you okay?"

"Of course I'm..aa, I'm the machineee I dont dooo nat okaiyyy"

"Do you need me to come over?"

"Nahhhhh I'm just a babyyy...wait wait come!!! This baby wants some lurvveee-" the line went dead.

WHAT THE HELL OH SEHUN.

---

"Sehun...?" I opened the door.

"Uhhh Luhannn you're here!!!" Sehun chimed slopily.

He was hovering over his desk, looking at his phone.

He could barely stand on his own but he tried to by holding onto the chair.

I walked to him slowly and he plopped his head onto my shoulder, breathing faintly, rocking back and forth. Suddenly he pushed me away, making a distance between us with tears in his eyes.

He glared at me and I saw a vein popping by his arm.

"I'm a baby, you know dat??? A ba...by! Just a b-baby trying to gyet some at...tention cuz I dont have dat..."

He punched his chest. He punched it again and again.

I wanted to stop him from doing that.

"Sehun, whats wrong? What happened to you?"

"Whooo carezzz, I'm just a babyyy. My d- I dont wanna call him my daaad he's rude."

Tears fell, rolling down his cheeks.

His knees failed and he was sitting on the floor, his back to his bed. His long legs reached the wall beside his bed and his head on the edge of the bed, his eyes closed shut.

He kicked the wall. He kicked it until he got tired.

I went to him, sitting on the bed, putting his head on my lap.

He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Sehun...do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"Hmmm..." he shaked his head slowly.

"Okay...then why dont we get you to bed, hm? Sehun-ah?"

"You look like mummyyy...Luhan you look like mummy..."

He cried again, tears streaming by the side of his head, leaving wet marks on my pants. I wiped them away, smiling at him.

I played with his hair as I let him play with my cheeks. His hands were cold and stiff. His eyes looked tired and his smile was faint. His hand got to my hair and he pulled my head towards him slowly.

He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"What was that for...?" I asked as I hovered above his head.

"Forrrr....being Lu...Luhan."

"You're welcome."

And I kissed his weak lips.

He held the kiss and let go when he realized my neck was starting to hurt.

"Do you luve meh? Like...like aah, really luve meh?" he slurred.

"Of course I do, like really."

"Then stay and sweep with me..."

"Sweep with you?" I laughed.

"Hm-hm..." he tried to get up, barely, and fell on top of me, on the bed.

I rolled him over and heard him snore lightly. I took of his sweater and jeans, leaving him in his boxers and black shirt.

I tucked him in and made myself comfortable, hugging the so-called baby Sehun.

--- [ back to Sehun's POV ]---

"I really cried?"

"Yeah, it was awesome."

"What do you mean awesome?!"

"Because you werent that dude that always tried to act cool and have that pokerface anymore last night. You were that kid who's been wanting to cry all this time, throwing out all your worries and stuff. It was nice to hear you cry. At least I know you're human."

"I am human. And you're weird" I laughed.

It got quiet for a few minutes but it was the nice kind of quiet.

I squirmed down and snuggled into Luhan's chest.

"It was my dad..."

"Your dad?"

"Yeah. He called me yesterday, to ask me to come home and have dinner with the family during the weekend. By family, he practically means his girlfriend, him, noona and me."

"...and?"

"I said I'd think about it like I said to noona, but he got upset and just said that I was this...baby. You know, kind of a kid who's like a brat, only wanting some attention, so I try to avoid people for that and wtv. I hated him for that because he's just...he doesnt even know what I've been through and stuff but he chose to call me a baby. JERK."

"Hey dont say that. He's your dad, no matter what. Maybe he's in a bad mood or something. He just misses you, I think. Like my hyung, he always tries to pick a fight with me if I dont wanna go home. He'll say I'm this ungrateful son and stuff."

"I get you. But, he didnt have to say that. If he misses me, say it. He tried to push me away ever since mum died and he says I'm the one distancing myself, calling me a baby."

"But you do seem like a baby."

"Excuse you? I am NOT a baby", I looked up at him.

"You are when you're with me. You pout and sulk if I get distant from you. You come to sleep with me sometimes and you like to snuggle, you really do, I swear. You even made me bathe you today. Isnt that what babies do?" he teased me.

"I only do that to make you feel older"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"..."

"..."

"Sehun do NOT stop talking in the middle of a conversation!"

He got up and pointed a finger at me.

I imitated him and pout. He laughed but he then tried to tickle me. Unfortunately, I wasnt the ticklish one. He was. So I attacked him and he cried as he laugh, barely breathing against the covers of my bed.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Jongin walked into the room.

"What the hell are you doing?...here, I mean."

"I need to borrow something from Taemin. Is he here?"

"Nope. He went out earlier this morning."

"Never mind. Do you have...um, that thing?"

"What thing?"

"You know...that small bottleee......come on! Dont tell me you dont know about it."

"Oh you mean lube? Oh its by Chunji hyung's bedside table."

"Okay thanks", he quickly went to get it.

"Who is it?"

"No one."

"Yourself?"

"No, you idiot."

"Kyungsoo?"

"Shut up."

"Do it hard so he can practice his vocal cords."

"I said shut up jerk."

Me and Luhan laughed quietly as we watched him jog out.

I was about to lie down again but my phone beeped. Before I could even look at the text message, a call came in. It was noona.

"Oh hey, noona. What's up-"

"Sehun. Its dad. I think something's wrong."

"What do you mean something's wrong?" my shoulders tense.

"I think he really wants to see us, Sehun."

"WHAT?"