Chapter 2

A Different Decision

Bom and Dara were laughing at all of Chanyeol’s questions when they heard Baekhyun’s words.  Bom, giggling, said, “Aigoo Baekyunnie. If you boys keep saying things like that you’ll make us blush! You’ve already gotten to one of us.” Not so discreetly glancing at Minzy.

            Minzy, as if she had felt the weight of that small glance turned around and looked questioningly at them. She had been chatting animatedly with Kai, Lay and Sehun, complimenting their song and choreography. Her unnies could see she was very happy, after all she was an avid fan of Exo. When she realized that all of the boys had turned to look at her she blushed darkly and said, “Unni! Were you gossiping about me? You shouldn’t do that, your age will show.” She then turned back to the three boys, loudly apologizing for her group member’s ahjumma tendencies. Kai and Lay shook off their stunned expressions, while Sehun just grinned and began asking about her members. Watching the two of them complain about their respective group members’ bad habits, Kai was about to whisper something to Lay when he heard Sehun complaining about himself and jumped in at his own defense. Lay sat there amused and quickly moved to talk to Luhan, who during this whole time, had just been sitting quietly with Xiumin, Chen and Suho, unable to talk to the artists whom they admired so much.

            “You guys look so awkward right now.” He said whilst snickering. “If you want to talk to them you should just do it. Look at Tao and DO, they’re doing… okay. Sort of”

            They turned back to the larger of two groups, where Baekyun, Bom, Dara and DO were all talking and laughing with one another at a bashfully smiling Chanyeol, and CL was talking with Tao and Kris, looking amused at their antics.

            Suho stood up determinedly. “You’re right. I should be there, talking and bonding with CL sunbae over the pains of being a leader! I’m gonna go guys. I’m gonna do it!”

            Chen looked at him and smiled good naturedly saying “Good luck hyung. Fighting!” but when Suho turned to leave he snickered and said, “How much do you want to bet he makes a fool of himself by saying something awkward?” The rest of the group waited, and laughed as Suho started blushing and talking to CL, who glanced at Tao and Kris as if to say ‘help!’ They started laughing even harder when someone came up to CL to direct 2ne1 backstage so they could get ready. CL quickly got up to leave, saying goodbye to the Exo members and calling the other girls, who all got up much more reluctantly.

            The boys said their goodbyes and once 2ne1 had stepped off the stage they once again converged as one group. They talked excitedly with one another, exchanging stories of what they talked about with whom, while some seemed to be in shock (“Dara noona… I talked to Dara noona… Oh my gosh, Dara noona… what a goddess…)

            Meanwhile, 2ne1 was in a similar state walking backstage. Minzy was talking excitedly about Kai and Sehun, who were her biases in the group, and also about Lay when she suddenly remembered something and turned to Bom. “Unni, what did you say to them? You didn’t tell them I was a fan did you? Oh my gosh what if they think I’m weird?! Unni they probably think I’m weird now!”

            “Calm down Minkki-yah, I didn’t tell them anything like that. Don’t you trust me?” she said, smiling as the maknae visibly calmed down. The smile soon turned into a smirk as she continued, “all I did was comment on how Kai, Sehun and Lay were making you blush”

            Chaerin quickly cut in, seeing how Minzy looked as if she wanted to bury herself into a hole and die of embarrassment. “Did you see how Chanyeol was looking at Dara unni? I think he has a crush on you” she directed the last part to Dara, whose face turned pink.

            Bom silently thanked God for Chaerinnie, knowing that otherwise she would have suffered death by vengeful maknae, and jumped in saying, “Omo Dara-yah, he’s your type isn’t he? A younger guy, how lucky!”

            “He’s really cute.” She admitted, “But I think he might like me like how Mir likes you, Chaerin. As an idol, you know?”

            Chaerin stared at her in disbelief. “Eomoni, did you see how that boy was looking at you? I think he honest to goodness likes you. You should ask for his number.”

            Her members were surprised at this comment and Minji said hesitantly, “I thought you didn’t want Dara Unni to date…?” Chaerin looked at her thoughtfully and just replied,

            “I have a good feeling about him. He seems very sincere for a celebrity. Anyway, come on we have to get ready.” As she walked off the three remaining members just looked at each other until Dara, blushing rushed after her and the other two followed suit.

 

A/N: Lol so this is unedited but i hope it's okay. I finished this while writing a paper for my Literature class (shudders). Anyway, thanks for the reviews guys!