How it all began

A Different Decision

“Sorry, but we’d really rather sit in the back.” Chaerin said this firmly, leaving no room for argument. She honestly could not understand their logic. Filling up the back chairs first would make it much easier for the artists to come in later on.  As the PD started to pull her to the front, she brushed her off, knowing her girls would follow her lead. After all, those rookie groups had been standing for quite a while waiting for her to sit. ‘I’ll apologize once we sit down’ she decided.

And so, after waving to a few fans behind her, Chaerin turned to the boy group next to her. “Excuse me? Exo right?” The boys next to and in front of her turned with wide eyes and she absentmindedly thought to herself how cute they were. Not waiting for a response she soldered on. “I want to apologize for making you guys keep standing while we were trying to figure out the seating. Next time that happens because of us, I promise I won’t get mad if you guys just sit down.” She gave a small laugh at that, and then proceeded to turn with the intention of apologizing to the other group who had been forced to wait because of her. However, her attention was once again drawn to the pretty boys when she heard a voice say, “CL sunbaenim?”

She turned around again and was surprised to see all of them staring at her, even the ones on the ends. The one in front of her was staring into her eyes imploringly and said, “Sunbaenim, we’re all huge fans of yours and of 2ne1. We don’t mind waiting for all of you to sit down first.” Next to her, she could hear Dara’s tinkling laughter coupled with an, “Aigoo, how cute!” The boy’s ears turned a bright red and Chaerin had to stop herself from smirking. So he was a fanboy, was he? Perhaps she’d do something nice for him since he’d said something so sweet.

“Dara unni, why don’t you sit over here while I go apologize to Crayon Pop?” She could practically feel the surprise radiating off the Exo members before she quickly got up and walked over to Crayon Pop. Repeating the same apology and adding in a bit of goodwill as a sunbae, she turned and made her way back to her new seat. What she found was quite a surprise to her.

Bom, who had been deep in conversation with Minji about who knows what, was now making jokes with Dara and a few of the Exo members. Minji was in what seemed to be a very deep conversation with a few guys who were a few chairs down.

“Chaerin-ah! Come sit over here!” Hearing this, she walked towards her unnis and decided that bluntness was the order of the day. “I’m afraid I don’t know any of your names. And you can skip the group intro, it’s really okay.” She said this while looking at all their faces, realizing that they were all very attractive, not just cute. “So…”

One of them snapped out of his reverie and said with a smile, “My name is Baekhyun, sunbae. It’s nice to meet you.” And then, one by one they started to introduce themselves.  Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, DO, Suho and Sehun. Inwardly, she sighed; there was now a ridiculous amount of names to remember and for a moment she hated the new trend of extra-large groups. But, she supposed, if it works for them… “Oh by the way! I really like that song of yours, Growl, was it? Very nice.” Once the words left she almost burst out laughing, and she’s pretty sure her unnis were giggling too. A couple of them looked as though the clouds had just opened up and the light of heaven was shining down on them. Chanyeol started babbling excitedly about music, hip hop in particular and asking what it was like to perform with Snoop and telling her that he loved 2ne1. Tao’s face looked a little brighter, and started asking her about her clothes of all things. She could see the members further down the rows talking excitedly with Minji and decided that they were trying to show off a little, judging by how they were staring at her precious dongsaeng. Kris and DO preened and blushed respectively, while Baekhyun broke out into a grin and just said, “Thank you sunbaenim. You don’t know how much it means to us for you to say that.” 

 

A/N: .... lol this probably