Chapter 3

A Different Decision

A/N: The chapter in which CL's flirtacious side rears its head.

 

(Time Skip to Stevie Wonder’s performance)

Chaerin walked onto the stage where the other idols were, dancing along with Daesung and Taeyang. At that moment she could hardly care about her image of being cool and chic, after all, a legend was currently performing on stage for them. Stopping by momentarily to say hello to Seungri, she continued to dance over to her members, who were having a little party of their own with some of the Exo members behind them. She sidled up next to them, easily joining in on the fun and happened to make eye contact with one of the members standing a little further away, Luhan. Flashing a bright smile at him, she waved him over and was momentarily surprised by his smile in return. ‘He’s really very pretty.’ She thought to herself as he started to walk over to them.

            Pretty soon the stage turned into one big party, or at least it did where they were standing. The SISTAR members who had been between 2ne1 and Big Bang had proceeded to go find their members backstage, and so the YG Family members had been reunited and were dancing the night away. The Exo members couldn’t help but to feel in awe of what was going on around them; they were practically partying with YG. Hardly anybody got to do that, and yet here they were. The Big Bang members had accepted their presence easily enough, Seungri and Daesung cracking jokes to ease any sort of awkwardness.

Kris watched the proceedings with an amused look in his eye, and turned to Xiumin, who looked happier than he’d seen him to be in a while. “Looks like there’s some truth to the rumors that YG parties hard, hmm?” Xiumin just laughed and replied “I don’t really know, but if that’s true, I’m just reaping the benefits of that now.”

The group continued dancing and singing along until the end of Stevie Wonder’s set, and cheered as he sang the last note. Just then, Taeyang turned to Chaerin and told her, “We have to go. I think the others might be waiting at the club, and I think Stevie Wonder might be heading straight there after he changes.” She nodded and called her members to get ready to leave.

While she was doing so, the Big Bang boys turned to Exo and Daesung said, “You guys are all over 21, right? You want to come?”

Bom, overhearing this cut in and added, “you guys should definitely be there, it’ll be so much fun!”

Kris nodded slowly, almost not comprehending, and answered “We’d love to… but we’d have to let our managers know…”

Chaerin just nodded encouragingly and said “Sure, sure, we get it.” She took her phone out from seemingly nowhere and handed it to the closest member, who happened to be Suho. “Just add your number and I’ll send you the name and address of the club. We’ll tell the bouncers to expect a group of twelve pretty boys” she said with a smirk. She also told Luhan to put his number in as well, just in case.

Suho started turning an alarming shade of red and just nodded dumbly. Inwardly, Chaerin smirked, loving how adorably awkward he was. He handed the phone back to her, when she decided to tease them a bit more and stuck it in her bra. Winking, she called out “See you later!” and walked off, and her members, having already said their goodbyes, followed without missing a beat.

Seungri just shook his head pityingly and sighed at the gaping Exo members, and patted Suho on the back. “Don’t worry about it. She’s always like that.” Turning to the group as a whole, he said, “Don’t let CL scare you off okay? I want to see all of you there tonight.” Nodding his goodbyes at them, he turned away and walked off with his sniggering members.

Exo just turned to one another, speechless, until Tao said what was on everybody’s mind.

“Holy sh*t.”

 

 

 

A/N: so this is kind of a filler chapter. The next one will probably be pretty long. Also, let me know who you guys want Bom to be paired off with in the comments below. Otherwise, she'll just be with TOP