After Party, Part Three

A Different Decision

Walking over to the table that Bom was currently standing on, Chaerin roughly shoved away some eager fanboys trying to stare up her unnie’s skirt and shouting at her to dance for them. But before she could call security on them she felt a hand on her shoulder and a deep voice address the erts whom she had been about to verbally eviscerate.

“I would suggest you get the out of here before you have to be dragged out.”

Looking up she saw the defined face of TOP; impassive, but there was no denying the rage behind his eyes and his tense form. The two guys froze, and it was only when TOP looked down at Chaerin that they scampered off.

“Thanks oppa. I -”

“TABI-YAHH”

They both turned around at the shriek, and were met with a drunken Bom about to fall in her attempt to jump onto TOP.  Chaerin merely sighed as she watched TOP rush forward to catch Bom. As she moved closer to the crowd around the table, she could hear Bom babbling excitedly to TOP about the two Exo members who had been with her.

 “There’s this one that’s so cute, and adorable, and I just want to smother him with hugs and kisses!! And the other one is tall, dark and 4D; he reminds me of you, Tabi-yah!”

She paused momentarily. “I guess that means I should go after the cute one, huh? After all, you guys are similar, and we didn’t exactly work out…”

She had a contemplative look on her face before TOP broke her out of her musings with a chuckle and said, “Noona, you can choose whoever you want to go out with, just so long as he get’s our approval. Why don’t we go find these two guys and a nice place to sit, and we can get to know them better?”

Bom answer was to shriek in delight, grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. “YAY!! Tabi you’re the best ex a girl could ask for!”

He just chuckled and turned her around, saying “I know noona,now come on, let’s get you some water.”

He led her in the direction Chaerin had just come from, intent on speaking with these boys who had captured Bommie’s interest. Chaerin turned around, and was met by the sight of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, eyes wide open in shock at what they had just seen and heard, and Dara shaking her head behind them, her palm coming up to meet her forehead.

Chaerin found herself sighing once again, muttering to herself, “I need a drink.” She met eyes with Dara and jerked her head towards the bar. Dara just nodded and began to push the two boys forward, grabbing Chanyeol’s arm to lead him once Chaerin had taken hold of Baekhyun’s arm.

They were all distracted by Chanyeol’s voice as he said, “W-what? They were dating, but they broke up, but she kissed him and… what?!” He began to babble incessantly until they reached the bar, all but wilting into the chair.

He whispered brokenheartedly, “But I-I shipped them…How could they have broken up? They seemed so perfect together?”

Chaerin just patted his arm comfortingly, unable to think of anything to say to him as she took the next seat and sat Baekhyun down on her other side, where he began explaining what went on to his other members. Apparently, this guy was a bigger YG  fan than she’d previously thought. She was startled when he turned and grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her straight in the eye.

“Chaerin-ah, we’re friends now right? Answer me honestly, okay?” Not even waiting for an answer that she was too surprised to give, he soldiered on.

“Are you dating, or have you ever dated, G-Dragon sunbaenim?”

She stared at him stunned, before bursting out laughing. “Oh my God, I can’t believe you! That’s what you’re so worked up about? Did you ship us as well?”

“Is that a no, then?”

She sighed and looked over at Dara, who just shrugged as if to say, ‘why not?’

“Yeah, we went out for a little bit. Didn’t last very long; we decided we were better off as friends.”

He dropped his face into his hands and whispered, “B-but you two have so much chemistry and…”

Chaerin watched as Dara put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, but he suddenly jolted up as if electrocuted. “Dara- noona, have you gone out with –“

She quickly turned around to face the other Exo members, not wanting to see Chanyeol’s quizzing his bias about her dating history. She found herself face to face with the members of Exo; Baekhyun, Tao, Suho and Xiumin.

Mentally groaning, she ordered another shot and steeled her nerves, turning back and bracing herself as she spoke two words.

“Ask away.”

It was as if they had been stuck on pause, and were now on fast forward.

“When did you -”

“How long were you guys -”

“Have you ever dated-”

“Are you single?”

Suho turned red as he realized that they had all turned to look at him. Collectively, they turned back to face Chaerin, awaiting her answer.

Grinning, she winked teasingly. “Yeah I am. Maybe not for long though…” she trailed off suggestively, making a point of raking her eyes from his face down to his body.

She was delighted by how red he turned, and moved her eyes to study the other boys’ reactions. Baekyun and Xiumin were looking at the two of them and grinning, although Baekyun’s was decidedly more -eating. Tao, on the other hand, was pouting and glaring jealously at his leader. As his eyes flickered towards her and met her own, he too turned red. She just smiled at him and said, “Don’t worry boys, there’s plenty of me to go around,” reaching over to pat his cheek.

She then reached for his drink, lifting it to her lips to take a sip. She put it back in his hands and airily, she exclaimed, “We’re going to have so much fun getting to know each other!”

 

 

 

 

AN: So I kind of forgot whom I had planned on shipping with whom. Whoops. At least Baekhyun and Taeyeon came out as a couple, or else there would be way more competition for the Chaerin fanboys