After Party, Part Two

A Different Decision

“Alright, so you guys can either join Dara-unni and Chaerin-unni and head to the bar, or you can come with me to dance. If you want to meet other celebrities here your best bet would be the bar, but you guys will probably have to stop Bom-unni from doing anything… reckless.” Minji smiled willingly at the guys, trying not to blush as they all focused on her. “So, what’ll it be?”

The remaining Exo members turned to one another, and silently communicating to one another, Chanyeol moved first. “I wanna stay with Dara- noona!” he exclaimed with a loud voice.

Dara blushed and looked unsure as to what to say when Xiumin also stepped forward and told her, “I’m sorry, he gets a little exuberant when he’s drunk, so I’ll go with you guys and take care of him.”

She smiled awkwardly in response and just blushed. With this, the other members moved into action, standing by who they wanted to go with.

Moving to stand next to Minji, Kai found himself flanked by Lay and Sehun. Minji looked at them and, trying to hide how happy she was, just shrugged and called out to Chaerin, “Unni, we’re gonna head down now, hurry!”

Getting a nod in response, she turned to the boys and asked, “Do you all have your phones?” After receiving a mix of nods and shakes of the head, she said, “Then someone always has to be with whoever doesn’t have a phone.”

Not waiting for an answer, she turned to the person closest to her who had their phone and said, “Let’s exchange numbers then, so we can contact each other if we get separated or something.” Holding out her own phone for him to take.

He looked surprised for a split second before grinning and responding, “Why, Minji! Are you trying to flirt with me? How forward!” Minji giggled and Sehun laughed and grabbed the phone, until he looked up at s and saw several of them glaring at him. ‘Maybe I’ll help them out just this once’ he thought. “Why don’t we all just exchange numbers now? Just to be safe, you know?”

Behind him, he heard Chanyeol’s voice loudly, saying, “Yeah! Dara-noona, can I have your number?”

As he was about to turn around and drag Chanyeol away, they all heard yet another voice say, “Aand this is what liquid courage does to you, kids. Perfect PSA right there.”

Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun burst out laughing at that, and the former stepped towards Chaerin to ask, “CL-sunbae! Can I have your number as well?” smirking charmingly at her.

She giggled and handed her phone to him, saying “knock yourself out. Also, and this goes for all of you, just call me Chaerin or Chaerin-noona. No more of this ‘sunbae’ bull, alright?”

Dara chose this time to pipe in, pouting, “That goes for me too, you guys. ‘Sunbae’ makes me feel old.”  

During this time, phones had been passed around and were now returning to their owners. Minji, excited to start having some fun, linked arms with the two guys closest to her and dragged them toward the throng of people on the dance floor, calling out behind her “Come on, let’s go!” to the unlucky Kai who hadn’t been standing close enough, but quickly followed after.

Chaerin laughed, and headed towards the bar with Dara, chatting amiably with the Exo members while trying to find Bom and her victims. Once reaching the bar and getting a drink, she asked them their age, and was surprised by quite a few of them. “You’re a ’90?!” she asked incredulously to Xiumin, who merely nodded and informed her that Kris and Luhan were also the same age. “Dang… you have such a baby face” she said, reaching over and pinching his cheek. “Now that I look at you, you also kind of look like Sohee when she was younger.” Laughing, she regarded the rest of the Exo members and asked, “so who else is an oppa? I’m a ’92 by the way.”

Chanyeol slung an arm over her and exclaimed “Ayy, chingu! You can join our team beagle line! Though you look more like a cat than anything” regarding her face closely. Tao quickly pulled him away, saying,

“You’re a noona to me, Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo. The beagle line that this babo-hyung was talking about is him, Baekhyun hyung and Jongdae hyung. Kris-gege, Joonmyun-hyung, Luhan-gege, Yixing-gege and Minseok- hyung.” He then started babbling excitedly in Chinese, before someone came over and bopped him lightly on the head.

Turning around to see Kris and Luhan, he greeted them excitedly, and Chaerin, starting to feel a little awkward, just waved. Looking around her she noticed something strange and asked, “Where’s Dara-unni?”

“With Bom-noona over there” said Xiumin, pointing in a direction where she could see Dara trying to pull Bom away from climbing a table, Baekhyun and Chanyeol trying to help her.

She whistled and commented, “I better get over there before she goes all Coyote Ugly on us. She has a strange fondness for that movie. ” before setting down her drink and hurrying to help her member.

Xiumin just turned to Luhan and Kris with a small smile and asked, “So what have you been up to?”

Kris and Luhan looked at each other before Kris sighed and said, “I have no ing clue. I just know that YG seriously goes all out when it comes to just about everything, and Park Bom is really fricking hot.”

Luhan nodded emphatically and just said, “What he said.”

 

 

DO and Chen were trying to figure out how this had happened. After G-dragon had, for all intents and purposes, kidnapped them, he had explained that he needed help watching over Seungri and Daesung. “We’ll still party,” he smiled charmingly. “It’s just that you guys look like the responsible type, so I hope you don’t mind if you just do it with Big Bang and not 2NE1. I can introduce you guys to some models or dancers if you want?”

DO’s eyes widened and Chen just laughed awkwardly saying, “No, no, that’s okay. It’s an honor for us to even have a conversation with you, sunbaenim.”

G-dragon gave them a relieved smile. “You can just call me Jiyong hyung. We’re going to be spending all night together after all” he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, laughing when he saw their facial expressions. “Anyway, let’s go find that brat, Seungri. He’s probably off with some model, or worse, a group of them”

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, this whole after party will probably take me a while, considering my writing style. Sorry 'bout that....

Also, did anybody see 2ne1's inkigayo win? so proud of them but seeing how Baekhyun acted compared to how Suho acted almost makes me want to take him out of the running for any sort of couple in this story.

But I won't. Because he's a cutie.