End of the After Party

A Different Decision

By the early hours of the morning, they had once again all gathered by the VIP section. Many of the stylists and staff had already gone back to the hotel, and the performers and managers were the only ones left from the original group. Minji and Bom were seated in between the EXO and Big Bang members, talking and picking out which photos of the after party were appropriate to upload. Dara was sleeping on a couch off to the side, head in CL’s lap as she and G Dragon sat quietly, watching over their members.

As CL leaned into G Dragon to whisper something in his ear, Chanyeol stared at the entire picture. “I seriously can’t believe they broke up. They look so good together.” Hearing his words some people turned their heads. Bom and TOP looked at one another before Bom decided to say something. 

“It’s kind of the same thing that happened with me and Seunghyun. The physical attraction was all there but… the both of them are too dominating. Too aggressive, you know? And I think Chaerin knew what kind of guy Jiyong was. Jiyong is a slave to his music. and Chaerin, when she’s in a relationship, she wants to experience a guy being devoted to her before she can open herself up to really loving them back.” She gave a fond smile as she watched G Dragon crack a joke that made CL giggle. “Our Chaerinnie may not look like it, but she has a lot of love and care for others. Even so, she wants the guarantee that someone really loves her before she goes all in for a relationship.” Bom seemed to snap out of her reverie as Minji nudged her a little. 

Startled, she looked around at the slack-jawed faces of the EXO members. “Ahahahaha don’t look so serious guys. I’m drunk remember? See?” What she did next surprised everyone. Luhan, who had been sitting next to her, suddenly found himself being tugged by the nape of his neck and falling forward, arms coming to support himself on either side of Bom’s body. His lips met hers in a soft kiss.

But of course, Luhan was a little buzzed too. So instead of backing away like he should have, he leaned in and started pressing into her more. 

As the two started making out on the couch, surrounded by the horrified faces of people who didn't know what to do, Suho regained his composure and just turned to Minji. “Is Bom-noona serious about Luhan? Because he actually really likes her and he’s probably going to want to be in a serious relationship.” 

Minji looked offended, before relaxing. “Of course she is. Unni may like to party a bit, but she’s been really wanting a serious relationship. After all, she isn’t getting any younger. She’s almost an ahjumma now.” This last sentence was said quite loudly, as a sort of provocation, and it worked.

Bom tore her face away from Luhan’s in a fit of rage. As she began shrieking at Minji, the others in the group just laughed, no longer surprised by her antics. Intrigued by all the commotion, Chaerin and G Dragon looked over interestedly. Talking some more, they decided that it was time for everybody to head out. As Chaerin woke Dara up, G Dragon stood and walked over to the larger group. 

“Everyone. We’re going to be heading out soon, so make sure all members are accounted for and sort out contact information and all that.” With that, everybody began standing up and pulling out their phones, making sure they had everybody else’s numbers. They were soon joined by Chaerin and a sleepy looking Dara.

As they all made to leave, they all gave their greetings to one another and such, some more intimate then others. Bom gave Luhan a kiss on the cheek and a wink, Minzy shared a hug with Kai and Sehun, Chanyeol asked Dara for one last selfie. Chaerin was also bombarded by Exo members asking for pictures, and once that was over and done with she herded them all out the door. 

Before they parted ways, she said to Kris and Suho, “It was really nice meeting you guys. Let’s keep in touch alright? I’m sure we’ll see each other soon.”

With that, the groups headed to their own vans, coming off of the high energy of the after party and ready for sleep.

 

 

 

AN: Im sorry that after such a long break Im giving kind of a filler chapter, but the next one will be better, I hope. Thanks for the continued interest.