After Party, Interlude

A Different Decision

Minji couldn’t believe this was happening.

If someone had told her yesterday that she would be dancing with Exo members in a club, she would have laughed and told them they were crazy. She had never imagined that she would be leading her biases onto a packed dance floor, high off of the energy of the place. 2ne1 was not known for being friendly, and so she sent a prayer of thanks to God that Chaerin unnie had been in a friendly mood tonight. She had been getting fidgety, sitting so close to Exo on the stage but-

A body bumping into her shook her out of her thoughts and she looked up in surprise. They had already reached the dance floor and now she could feel the music thrumming in her blood; the bass reverberating throughout her body. Momentarily forgetting about her three tagalongs, Minji let the rhythm guide her movements, hips moving on their own to the beat, not even noticing the attention that she was garnering as a beautiful, single female.

Kai and Sehun looked at each other, and at once they knew what the other was thinking. Lay had already gone off on his own, dancing though the large crowds and mingling, so it was just between them now. They moved closer to her, dancing and admiring her form, all while glaring at any male who seemed to get too close.

 Minji could feel the heat from their bodies as they came closer. Growing bold, she rolled her hips suggestively against one of them, while the other moved to dance in front of her; their bodies engaged in a sinuous dance.

The three of them fell into a sort of delirium; all they could hear was the bass thumping and their blood racing and the incredible energy that was passing between them. At once, her eyes met with Kai’s, and she felt Sehun wrap an arm around her waist, their bodies still moving to the music. She reached for Kai, pulling him closer to her, while her other arm reached around Sehun, as he dropped his mouth to her ear teasingly, letting her feel his breath on her body.

Kai looked down at the woman before him, reaching to pull him closer to herself, and was drawn in by the passion in her eyes. Her hand touched the junction between his neck and his shoulder, and he leaned in, unable to stay away any longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: So I know this is EXTREMELY short, but I just couldn't bring myself to add anything onto this one. Hope you dont hate this scene; I know some of you were waiting for it, but I just couldnt picture it very well in my head. I'll update soon!

Sorry for being gone so long, but.... tbh i have no excuse. C'est la vie, I guess.