Chapter 5

Can you keep a secret?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“5 more minutes Laura…” I murmured as someone shook me. The shaking didn’t stop and my eyes shot open, only to be met with a pair of brown eyes.

“Wow, I didn’t know you had a girlfriend.” Sehun smirked and pulled himself away from me.
“What?” I couldn’t grasp what he was talking about because I just woke up.
“I don’t know much English but I’m pretty sure Laura’s a girl’s name? It couldn’t be a guy’s name.” He casually said and walked towards the bathroom.

Oh right, I’m supposed to be a guy now. As much as I want to clear up the misunderstanding, I couldn’t.

“Whatever. Why do you even care?” I rolled my eyes as I thought about what he said last night.
“I don’t. There’s a difference between being curious and genuinely concerned. Also, it was Suho who asked me to wake you up. I wouldn’t be bothered to wake you up if he didn’t ask me to.” He said and entered the bathroom while I rolled my eyes again.

“What the hell is wrong with this guy?” I murmured and threw a pillow at the door, which to my surprise, opened and a head poked in, resulting in the pillow hitting his head.

“I’m so sorry!” I said as I rushed to the door and saw Luhan holding the pillow.
“Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” He chuckled and ruffled my bed hair.
“Yeah, Sehun just decides to ruin my morning by pissing me off.” I said grumpily
“Don’t worry about that kid, he’s distant and cold at first, but after he warms up to you, it’ll be okay.” He explained
“You seem to know a lot about him.” I said
“Yeah, I always accompany him to get bubble tea during our trainee days. We’re really close.” He said

“Why didn’t you want to room with him then?” I asked curiously
“Well, Sehun says I don’t clean up my side of the room well so until I learn to keep my area clean, he’s never going to room with me.” He scratched his neck awkwardly while I chuckled.
“I’m glad I’m not rooming with you, I happen to be a neat freak as well.” I laughed and he pouted.

I quickly washed up and headed out into the living room to have breakfast which the manager bought.
When we finished up breakfast, we headed to SM to record the new song and all the tiredness in everyone’s eyes immediately vanished when we entered the recording studio. I didn’t want to seem like the only tired one so I immediately started perking myself up.

To be honest, I was actually enjoying it. I’ve never got to actually record an actual song before and even though this time I’m not recording as Kim Jihyun, but as Kim Jimin, I actually liked it.

Time seem to fly by as we were recording and soon it was lunch time. We all sat in a circle and started talking and bonding with each other as not all of us knew each other very well. Everyone seemed to get along well and I had talked to every member, well, except Sehun. I didn’t know why, I just had a feeling like he didn’t like me at all. I thought he was the shy kind, but I didn’t expect him to talk to everyone except me. It made me feel hurt a little, but I shrugged it off and went to talk to the other members instead.

When we finally finished recording the song, it was already 11pm at night and we were all tired and hungry, again.
We all put up a voting system for the kind of food to be ordered and while majority voted for chicken, I wanted jajangmyeon instead.

“I want jajangmyeon!” I raised my hands in the air and the members just stared at me.
“I’ll go with our maknae.” Chen said and ruffled my hair while I smiled in satisfaction. Soon, one by one started joining me and I just laughed evilly at the ones who weren’t on my side.

“I want chicken!” Sehun suddenly shouted and all heads turned to him.
“But I want jajangmyeon!” I talked back and we ended up glaring at each other.
“Yah, both of you, stop it! Sehun, let’s eat jajangmyeon for now and we can eat chicken tomorrow, okay?” Kris asked and Sehun seemed to soften.
“But I really want to eat chicken…” Sehun murmured softly and I guess only I caught it since Kris looked away and I instantly felt guilty.
“I wouldn’t mind having chicken…” I said softly and Sehun caught it.
“Stop acting like you actually care.” He rolled his eyes and left the room, leaving me and the other members dumbfounded.

I bowed my head down and tears threatened to fall but I tried to hold it back. It didn’t help that I was an emotional person and I could cry at the slightest things. Tao who was sitting on my left, immediately scooted over and patted my back.
“I guess he just had a bad day, don’t take it to heart.” He comforted and all the members looked at us apologetically. I quickly held my tears back and looked up with a smile to convince them.
“I’m alright, don’t worry about me.”

The jajangmyeon came and Sehun still didn’t come back. Kai then called Sehun and we all started getting worried because he just kept hanging up on him.
Suddenly, a tall figure entered and we all looked up to see Sehun enter with a nonchalant expression. He picked up his share of the noodles and a pair of chopsticks before settling down and started eating.

I could see everyone exchange eyes and shuffling between him and I while I quickly buried my head down eating my noodles.

Thankfully, the noisy members like Baekhyun and Chen started chattering and the whole room became lively and the atmosphere went back to normal.

After supper, it was already 2am and we decided to call it a day so we all headed back to the dorms together, except Sehun.

“I’m heading out.” He said and stayed in the car as all of us got down. Did he really hate me that much?
“Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked curiously
“Out. Manager hyung will fetch me back later, I’ll be back late.” With that, he closed the van door and the manager drove off.

“Do you think he’s still angry wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter