Flutters

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

“Young Miss. . .” A deep and husky voice startled you from behind when you’re sending the newspapers from house to house. You turned around and saw your daddy’s assistant stood there with his toothy smile.

 

“Oh, you. . .” You nodded your head and continued driving your bike slowly and he kept walking faster beside you. “What is it Jingo?” you asked lazily.

 

He contemplated whether he should say it or not, but by the end he has to said it. “Mr. Choi wanted me to ask you, why you always leave the factory after you delivered the newspapers?” he asked in low tone.

 

Jingo or Kim Jin Go, is your dad’s assistant for 5 years already. He started working for your dad as his assistant right after she graduated from school, her father was your dad assistant and your dad wanted Jingo to continue his dad’s job. He is 30 years old, married with one daughter; 2 years old daughter.

 

“Tell my dad that I told you this, ‘Me, Choi Sangyoo has another side job as a driver’. That’s all, thank you.” With that you left him dumbfounded, trying to remember everything you’ve said to him.

 

You rode your bike faster from house to house until the last house and you stopped for awhile because something caught your eyes at the moment you laid your eyes at the car that parked in front of the house. You knew it surely this house is not a house of an artist, and at the other side you knew it who is the owner of the car. You examined the car, the number of the car too; it’s same, black BMW 5 series sedan.

 

Curiosity hit your mind and body; making you wanted to know what is the owner of the car doing at early in the morning like this in someone’s house which you know the fact that the owner of the house live alone.

 

Well, you knew this because you had met her at your daddy’s company anniversary around a year ago, Lee Da Hae. She’s a general manager of Lee Corp; her mother is one of your dad’s friends at high school. She didn’t know you because you never interacted or socialize at high class people like her.

 

“But you still with her, I only want you to be mine and only mine.” Your ears perked up when you over-heard someone was yelling from the house.

 

“You know the fact that I only love you. She just someone I use to get my name famous.” The other voice which was an absolutely a guy voice hoarse from the house just as big as the girl said before.

 

You walked over the side terrace to get a better spot to hear and maybe see. And there you were leaning closely to the window—a bit dodge down—with ear stuck near the wall to hear it clearly.

 

“She no one compares to you, baby. . .” the guy said which make you scoffed then peeked a bit. ‘Taecyeon?!’ You screamed in your heart when you saw him. Your guess was right, it was Taecyeon’s car and Taecyeon was there inside the house with the girl.

 

‘And what he said? He uses Jessica to make him famous? She is no one to him????!!!’ The anger took your mind and if your heart didn’t remind you, you might be already barge inside the house and beat him up. ‘Easy Sangyoo, exhale. . . inhaleee. . .’

 

Quickly you walked out from the house after you over heard their conversation and took few pictures of them arguing and when they hugged each other. You headed back to the factory and to meet Gina to ask something with her.

 

Once you saw her standing not far away from the stairs and she was busy playing games on her phone; quickly you dragged her to the outside of the factory while clamped with your hand, making her struggled.

 

“Sangsang!!!” She shouted once your hand moved away from . “What are you doing???!!” she said full of irritated as she wiped . “Your hand taste like ocean.”

 

“I need your help.” You nervously said then showed it to her the pictures that you took earlier. “Do you know who were on that picture??”

 

Gina closely looked at your phone; she zoomed in every amateur picture that you took, to make sure that what she assumed was true. “Lee Da Hae and Taecyeon.” She snapped her fingers loudly. “I knew there was something between these two. Who took these pictures??” Gina asked you curiously and you pointed yourself to her hesitantly.

 

“They’re in relationship??”

 

She nodded her head, “I keep on track with Taecyeon since according to the news he recently close with my bias in Girls’ Generation, Jessica. My suspicious is true then. Wait. . . you should tell this to Jessica quickly.”

 

“It’s not that easy,” you sighed softly then put back your phone in your pocket. “Jessica loves him so much.”

 

“How do you know that? I mean, why. . .what makes you sure about that?”

 

There are a lot of proves that you already counted. The reasons why you thought Jessica loves Taecyeon so much. You explained it one by one to Gina. Started when Jessica afraid with Yoona and Taecyeon relationship at the past, the way she texted to him that almost every day just to let him knows her schedules of the day—even though Taecyeon didn’t reply it, the way Jessica acted when she talked about Taecyeon and his small surprises and stuff.

 

“Man, you know you have something that he doesn’t have.” Gina uttered then smiled full of confident. “You have time. You spend your time more with her than him and vice versa. Remember the kidnap incident? The kidnapper called you, right?”

 

“That was her members.” You exclaimed.

 

“Yeah I know but still, they called you and excited to know you.” Gina said the matter of fact. Then silence filled the air, you were thinking over the possibilities about what Gina said that might be true. “Wait. . . why you still here?” she checked on her watch, “You supposed to be a driver by now.” Gina added.

 

“She has no schedule today and yeah her manager said that I can have a day off.”

 

“Believe me or not, but my feeling said that she will call you and ask you to go anywhere today.”

 

You shook your head, not believing on whatever Gina said. “It’s impossible. She would never call me for that.” You sighed softly then looked outside the window. “The weather is great today, don’t you think?”

 

Gina just stayed silent, few seconds after it, your phone rang.

 

‘Pretty Witch Sica calling’

 

“I told youuuuu. . .” Gina sang happily, “she needs you more than her boyfriend.” She added making you chuckled softly then picked up the phone call.

 

“Hello. . .” you greeted her nicely, trying your best to contain your happy feeling. “I don’t have anything or work to do yet, all newspapers sent already. Something I can help?” you asked her as Jessica hesitantly asked you about your activity. “Oh, Busan? O-kay, I’ll be there quick. . . .bye.” You ended the call, and a wide yet weird smiled can be seen on your face.

 

“See. . . I told you! She would rather choose you than her boyfriend!” Gina proudly said. “Go now, before hell Sica unleashed.” She pushed your body out from the office.

 

OTW to Busan inside Jessica’s White Range Rover Sport car.

 

Your POV

 

“I thought you don’t have any schedule today.” I started the conversation as the car only filled with sleepy yet boring song from the radio. As soon as we both got in the car, no one talk, Jessica looked a bit moody compare to when she called me.

 

“Can’t I go out? And beside. . . I didn’t tell you that you can have a day off.”

 

“But your manager. . . .”

 

“You work with me, not with my manager for your information.” Seriously, is hell Sica slowly unleashed? But I’m not wrong, aren’t I? Or, am I wrong?

 

Forty minutes later, still inside the grave-like car. . . .

 

Ughhh! I held the steering wheel tightly as I hate the silence in this car more than anything else in this world. I don’t like the fact that I can’t change her mood like the way I used to do when she had bad mood. Why is it so hard today?

 

“How was your moment that you spent with Taecyeon last night?” Ops! Wrong question. Stupid mouth why you did that to me?! I just looked at Jessica from the rear mirror. She looked at me with her piercing look. Lucky that stare can’t kill people, if it can, I might die right now right here.

 

Two minutes in silent finally Jessica let out a sigh. She covered her face with both of her hands. “I supposed to go with him today to Busan, my father has business invitation and he insisted me to come with Taecyeon.”

 

“Then??”

 

“But this morning Taecyeon cancelled it because he said he has to record his new album with his group.” She said with her sad and disappointed face—wiped her tears on the corner of her eyes using her middle finger.

 

I snorted secretly. Recording huh? What a nice way to lie. “So, what now? What are you gonna do??” I asked diverting the discussion about Taecyeon which somehow I hate.

 

I saw she shrugged. If I tell you how Taecyeon is behind your back, would you believe me? Would you stop loving him and just find another love who can love you more than him? It hurts me a lot seeing you sad like that.

 

“Maybe just come there, say hi to the party host, then go back home.” I just nodded in response.

 

“By the way, how was your comeback preparation?”

 

And yeah, during the long ride to Busan, we just talked about anything except about Taecyeon. Jessica told me that the comeback preparation already done, and they just have to wait for the day to come.

 

“Since I don’t bring my managers here, so you have to accompany me. No objection!” she warned me just when about I want to say no to her. We already arrived at the hotel where her family already waited for her.

 

“But I have no proper clothes to wear.” I looked at my outfit today—converse shoes, acid jeans and tshirt. “It’s impossible if I have to wear this to formal occasion.”

 

Plakk! Suddenly she hit me right on my back head as I opened the door for her. “Of course not. I already asked Soojung to find your suit.” I rubbed the back of my head gently. She was violent still.

 

“Oh unnie you came already. Appa already asked about you. Pallii. . . the party will start at two.” Krystal, her younger sister dragged Jessica inside the hotel room, left me outside with maroon Burberry London Blazer: Spring-Summer collection, and white trouser pants.

 

Seriously, where can I change?

 

“Where you wanna go? Come here and change quickly.” Jessica grabbed me by the collar just when I about to find a place to change my clothes. She pushed me to the bathroom then closed the door.

 

End of POV

 

You walked out from the bathroom with a fancy look. You took off the hair tie and let your wavy hair fall below your shoulder beautifully. The color of the blazer suits you well as long as the white trouser.

 

“Unnie! You look hot!” Krystal praised you as she being makeup by her makeup artist. “Wait until unnie see you.” She added with full of something in her eyes. “Hana unnie, please do makeup on Sangyoo unnie.” She asked a favor to her hairdresser who also her makeup artist to do makeup on you.

 

“Is that necessary?” You just made yourself relax more by sat on the couch near Krystal and being ignored as Krystal was talking on the phone. “Just make it simple and natural, please.” You said to Hana politely.

 

She used BB cream to your face and thin face powder, after that she put some eyeshadow on your eyelids, mascara on your eyelashes, eyeliner to define your eyes and your brows. Finally she polished some natural lips color lipstick to your lips.

 

“Perfect.” Hana said, proud as she saw your appearance. “People will think that you are an artist too.” She praised you as she cleared her things.

 

“Thank you.” You said your gratitude to her.

 

Just when you turned around, Jessica came out from the room with maroon mid-thigh dress covered her slim body. You were awestruck when you saw her—like seeing an angel from heaven. Your eyes didn’t blink, and mouth hung a bit.

 

“Don’t stare at me like that! Let’s go now because we already late.” Jessica said in high tone and hurriedly dragged you out from the hotel room. “Krys, make it quick.” She said to her sister which only replied with a thumb.

 

Both of you and Jessica went to the main hall of the hotel in hurry, Jessica half ran while she maintain to look pretty still, and you on the other side making sure Jessica didn’t fall or trip by her own foot.

 

The both of you looked each other secretly, admire how gorgeous one another look, but decided to not saying a thing. Jessica really wanted to compliment you with that suit and a pair of heels that Hana lend it to you and also how hot, y, and pretty-handsome you are with that hair and makeup.

 

‘What happen to me? Why I become nervous seeing Sangyoo with that blazer on?’ Jessica thought as she took a deep breath and ready to walk inside the hall. She shook her head to neutralize her face color. ‘Easy Jessica. . .’

 

“Watch your step,” you reminded her and about to walked behind her when she held your arm then linked her arm.

 

“Just stay close with me,” she said—whispered to your ear, “I know no one here except for my dad and my mom.” She added.

 

As soon as you two inside the hall, the attention of the people inside the hall turned to you and Jessica. Both of you walked normally like usual people walk, but the more you and Jessica walked inside to approached the party host, the more people looked at the both of you.

 

“Is there something wrong with us?” Jessica asked you with low voice.

 

You shrugged, took a glance at people there who stared at you. “I don’t think so.” Just then you saw your reflection with Jessica on the big mirror few meters away from the food stands. “Damn. . .”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Matching colors.” You mumbled and looked at Jessica.

 

“What do you mean? I don’t—” Jessica didn’t continue her words as her mind suddenly told her to look at her dress and then your blazer. “SOOJUNG!!!” she hissed angrily and ready to leave the hall, but you stopped her.

 

“It’s not good to leave the party without saying anything to the party host.” You said and smiled reassuringly to Jessica. And like a magic, Jessica obediently nodded her head and followed what you said.

 

People there started to talk about them as they passed by to find the party host which was none other than Jessica’s dad’s friend in college.

 

“Daddy never knows that you will come especially with Sangyoo.” Jessica’s dad said with playful chuckled with his right hand held a glass of white wine.

 

You bowed politely to him. “Good afternoon sir.”

 

“It’s really nice to meet you with my daughter, Sangyoo. I almost thought that she couldn’t make it.” Jessica just rolled her eyes to the back at her father’s remark then she dragged you far away from her dad.

 

“Ms. Choi?” someone from behind interrupted your conversation from behind making you turned your body and freeze as you saw someone you knew really well.

 

“Soorin?!” Jessica squealed as she saw Soorin who also Taeyeon’s girlfriend. “It’s nice to meet you here. How are you?” Jessica said.

 

“Oh, Jessica. It’s nice to meet you too; I’m fine thank you, just a bit busy with life, Luna and Taeyeon.” She chuckled softly then turned to looked at you again. “It has been awhile Ms. Choi, how are you?” She politely asked you who gulped and nervous as Jessica shot a death glare to you.

 

“I-uh. . . fine. . . I guess.”

 

“You know her?” Jessica asked Soorin curiously.

 

“Of course! She is—ouch!” you succeed stepped on her toe with your heel, making her winced in pain.

 

“Newspaper delivery of course at her apartment daily.” You said rapidly then coughed a bit before dragged Soorin with you, “I will grabbed a drink for you Jessica.” You said then walked faster before Jessica could stop you.

 

‘Something fishy.’ Jessica thought but then her mind diverted as she saw Krystal entered the hall. “That Jung!” she hissed under her breath then walked approached the younger Jung.

 

“What was that for Ms. Choi? Ouch—it’s still hurt.” Soorin protested.

 

“Sorry, I did it in reflex but please don’t say anything about me in front of Jessica. Please do me that favor. . .” you pleaded. “And please just call me Sangyoo.”

 

“Something weird, what is it Sangyoo?” She asked you curiously. “Ah, are you the one that Taeyeon asked me few weeks ago?”

 

“Is Taeyeon your girlfriend that you told me?” Soorin nodded. “Great! Just please don’t say anything, this is too complicated. I will tell you as soon as possible, I promise.” You said then took two glasses of white wine and walked faster to find Jessica who by now scolded Krystal at the corner of the hall.

 

“She’s come with her driver. . .” someone unknown to you and Jessica talked on the phone, making the one who was on the phone groaned angrily.

 

 

 

=============================================================

Hello. . .annyeonghaseo *bow 90 degrees* How are you guys?

i know it has been awhile and i''m so sorry that i couldn't update it faster.

But here is the new update, is it ? oh please tell me. . .

anyway enjoy and have a good day guys ^^V