Slowly Falling

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

If someone says, love is weird, maybe that’s true. Love somehow has its own way to gather two people become one. Love is so magical until someone says love is magic too. That’s how you feel when you and Jessica finally arrived at the nearest restaurant near small village in Pyeongchang. Just seeing Jessica calmly sipped her warm tea making your heart flutter. You smiled unconsciously like you see an angel sit in front of you.

 

“Why everyone didn’t pick up or even see their phone?” you chuckled when you heard she grunted over the poor phone.

 

“Here your order.” A middle-aged man served a big bowl of ramyun on the table. The smoke from the bowl puffed and the aroma succeed make your tummy growled.

 

“Gamsahamnida.” You said politely.

 

“Jinjja. . . one ramyun??” Jessica said after the ahjussi went back to the kitchen. Perhaps he took a paper and pen because from here you can hear he said loudly that SNSD Jessica is here.

 

“Well, the only available menu for this hour in this restaurant is only this couple ramyun. We have no other choice left, Miss.” You explained to her softly and full of manner, like a chairman saying something to her employee.

 

“Order another bowl for me,” Jessica said full of order, “I won’t eat as same bowl as you.”

 

“I’m sure can do that,” you paused, “but in order to pay it, you have to be a helper here in this restaurant for a day. If you want that, I will ord—”

 

“No! One bowl is good for us. . . and beside I’m a bit full.” Jessica exclaimed, prevented you to order another bowl and bring nightmare to her, RESTAURANT HELPER! N to the O, NO!

 

In fact, the helper thingy is just nonsense thingy that you said to her. Seeing her face turned to a bit pale once she heard about it making you want to pinch her pointy nose.

 

“So, tell me about yourself.” Jessica said while slurping the noodles.

 

You stopped eating. “My name is Choi Sang Yoo and nothing special about me,” you continue eating the ramyun. Suddenly you felt Jessica stopped her eating movement. You looked up and saw she was glaring at you. “W-waeyo?”

 

“That’s not the thing I wanna hear.” She coldly said, eyes still glaring at you.

 

You swallowed hard. “I . . . I’m new employee at local newspaper as newspaper delivery. I’m the only kid that my dad has. That’s all.” You grinned awkwardly.

 

“What is your dad?” she asked you without looking at you.

 

‘It’s impossible if I say that my dad is a President of Choi Groups, she wouldn’t believe me at all.’ Your mind stated, “My dad?” she nodded and looked at you, “He’s. . .,” ‘Come on think, Sangyoo!!’ “He’s a cleaning service. . . yes, cleaning service at Choi Tower.” You said while snapped your fingers.

 

‘Daddy might kill me if he knows about this.’ You mentally slapped your mind after you said that to her.

 

“He must be a loyal person.” Jessica stated, slurping the last noodle.

 

You did the same, slurping the last noodle that remained in the bowl. It was a long noodle, and you really love long noodle like this, because there’s sensation when you slurp it like you doing now.

 

Both of you and Jessica are slurping the same last noodle without realize it. The one who realized it first was Jessica. She stopped slurping when she saw you even closer to her and slurped the noodle that was as same as what she slurped. Right when her face just one inch left, you stopped and froze.

 

Your nose almost touched her nose. One fatal movement will cause a lot of trouble for sure and she gonna call the police and report you about ual harassment thingy again. You slowly moved back, like in really slow motion and cut the noodle with your teeth and left it hanging on Jessica’s lips.

 

You clear your throat in awkward as you look around to avoid Jessica stared at you. “I think, I will just ask the ahjussi,” you quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen, left Jessica alone there still in the stun expression.

 

Without you knowing, Jessica’s heart fluttered and it’s like the butterflies jump inside her tummy and ready to go out from there. She’s beyond normal to feel like this as she never feels like this before, and its new thing to her to feel like this.

 

‘Seriously, Sica. . . don’t tell me you start to like her??? She’s your driver aka your personal assistant!’ her mind reminded her about your status to her. ‘But, what’s wrong with it?? She’s not an alien like, she is cute, she is hot, she is. . .,’ her heart told her mind, ‘there, there. . . stop it Jessica Jung Sooyeon!!’

 

And now, both of her mind and heart already fight for whatever problem about you. Her heart already approved you, but not her mind.

 

“Ms. Jung?” you tapped her shoulder softly and smile—still in awkward—to her. “Is it okay for me to leave you here and I go to the gas station with the ahjussi??” you continue as you looked at her.

 

“Then, with whom I am here??” again, her pride making her using her cold tone, making you felt more awkward.

 

“Ahhh, that. . .” a middle-age woman appeared behind you and smile warmly to Jessica, “Ahjumma Shin will accompany you here, right ahjumma??” the so-called ahjumma nodded her head and sit beside Jessica.

 

“I will accompany you my dear.” Jessica smiled a bit, not knowing how or what to do as the ahjumma started to talk about her life before in North.

 

You already wore a helmet and sit on the motorcycle as the ahjussi started the engine. You waved to Jessica and only the ahjumma waved back at you.

 

Now, it’s only Jessica and Ahjumma Shin in the restaurant. Ahjumma Shin smiled to Jessica before she took her hand and gently caressed the hand.

 

“Jessica,” she smiled to Jessica as she looked into her eyes, “You has such a nice name. Your pretty name really suit with your pretty face.”

 

“T-thank you, Ahjumma.” Jessica said softly while her face fluttered in red.

 

“I know you now contemplating yourself about her,” Ahjumma Shin gave her a playful smiled.

 

‘Is she a mind reader?’ Jessica asked herself. “

 

“No dear, I’m not a mind reader, but. . . . I can read your expression and the way you act with her.” Again Ahjumma Shin said making Jessica a bit afraid of her. “But, one thing I can advice you, follow your heart, because your heart knows what you want and need.”

 

Then a car honk snapped both Jessica and Ahjumma Shin, making them automatically looked outside, and the white shining car already waited there.

 

“Gamsahamnida Ahjumma,” Jessica stood up while bow politely and quickly get inside the car.

 

“Are you okay, Miss??” you asked Jessica who now terrified and pale.

 

“I’m fine, just. . .” she looked at Ahjumma Shin who now sweetly smile and wave to them from their restaurant door, “let’s go now, palli. . .” she tapped your shoulder or more like hit your shoulder as she told you to go faster.

 

Somewhere in Seoul Highway

 

Silence, no one dare to talk ever since you left Pyeongchang. Jessica slept 10 minutes after you drive from the restaurant, until now. You couldn’t stop smiling as you keep glancing at her sleeping figure beside you.

 

A warm breeze crept inside your heart. You remembered when you ever feel like this, making you drown in deep with your thought as your past and open the memory that you never want to open it, not even in million years. But seeing Jessica and having Jessica near you, making the memory back without asking your permission, giving you the pain that you know it take years to heal it.

 

‘I love you Choi Sang Yoo, inside and outside, for happiness and sorrow, and I’m more than willing to be your wife.’ A small blonde girl said while hugging you after she accepted the blue diamond ring.

‘Don’t ever let me go,’ you said as you kissed the crown of her head and got nods as the answer.

 

“Aaaaahhh,” a soft sleepy sound snapped you back from the past and chuckled softly as you saw Jessica stirred from her sleep as she slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes cutely.

 

“Have a nice dream, Miss??” you and earn an icy glare from her making you turn to focus on the road.

 

“Where are we now??” she asked with her sleepy tone.

 

“Almost home, Miss,”

 

“Would you please stop call me Miss, or Miss Jessica?” she asked in annoyance, “Just call me Jessica.”

 

“But. . .”

 

“No buts!” she raised her finger to warn you to not bickering again about this.

 

The car arrived at the Jung’s mansion safely, and the oldest Jung still slumbered in her sleep. You sighed before slightly shook her body.

 

“Ms. J— I mean, Jessica. . . Jessica, we are here.” You softly spoke to her but she seemed didn’t bother at all.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked the window and you opened the window to see a girl standing there with wide smile, making you smile back to her at her sweet behavior.

 

“You must be Sang Yoo unnie, Jessica unnie’s driver,” You nodded your head, “I’m Krystal, Jessica unnie’s dongsaeng.”

 

“Ah, nice to meet you Krystal,” you said and opened the door, “Is she like sleeping??” you asked Krystal and she nodded her head.

 

“She totally a sleepy head, unnie.” An evil idea got inside Krystal head as she said, “I think you have to carry her inside unnie, she won’t wake up soon I guess.”

 

You were surprise at her words and looked at Krystal with should-I-really-carry-her-inside look, and Krystal just did was nodding her head, then walk somewhere on the other side of the house.

 

“I guess I don’t have any other option left,” you shrugged as you open the passenger door, “Sica. . .” no response.

 

You slowly lifted her body and carried her bridal style. Her head leaning on your upper left-side chest and you can hear her steady breathe, you smile upon see her in this peace like this.

 

Without you knowing, a certain figure hid behind the big flower vase as she was aiming her phone to a certain scene that passed in front of her. She giggled quietly after she took several photos and laughed evilly as the pictures already shared to one certain person that will make this scene become a hot topic.

 

 

 

=============================================================

Updated!!

Seriously, I got a lot of troubles these days; at work and my study. . .

I hope this update is worth it. . .

^^