1

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

Whoa. . . 113 Subscribers and 21 Upvotes!!!! Daebakk!!! All thanks to you guys. . . You are ROCKS!!!! Well because today is March 1st, 2014. . . so here's the first chapter. . .

Jreng jreng!!!!!! Muahahahahhahah

---

 

Brakkk!! All of the luggage threw on the street together with a girl from a Lexus car. “From now on, you gonna work here.” A middle-aged man said while fixed his glasses.

 

“But, appaaa. . .” you whined and hugged your so-called appa’s leg. “Give me one more chance, this is the last time, pweaseee. . .,” you begged using your rare aegyo that nearly made your dad puke.

 

“I already gave you hundred chances but you end it by wasting all of it,” your  dad looked to another direction.

 

“I didn’t do it on a purpose.” you said lower.

 

“Of course you did. You waste my money for clubbing, partying, pleasuring and stuff that I really don’t understand.” He desperately said.

 

“You’re overreacted, appa. That’s what young people like me do.” You defended yourself.

 

“Really? What about  Hyonhee? Your cousin. She is obedient with her parents and now managing her parents company whiles you. . .” your dad couldn’t continue his words anymore.

 

Flashback

 

The middle-age man massaged his temple as he looked at the bill on his desk. Every month is always like this. Credit cards bills from various banks in Seoul always arrive to his office and the amount keep increasing each month and this time, the amount was beyond expectation.

 

The total of 10 credit cards bills from 6 banks from his daughter was W 33,879,900. It wasn’t a problem for him to pay the bills, but if he keeps doing this to his only daughter, he afraid that his daughter won’t get anything or learn anything from her life and beside her daughter is already 23 years old soon to be 24 years old this year.

 

“Call Sang Yoo to be in my office as soon as possible,” he said through the iintercom to his secretary.

 

An hour after that you came with your luxurious look. From head to toe you wore famous brands ever; like Prada sneaker, Hermes jeans, rayban sunglasses and white polo t-shirt. You walked on the corridor like a boss, not giving a damn with your dad’s employers who greeted you nicely.

 

“Why do you want me to go here dad?” you got inside the office without knocking the door and just sat cozily on the couch. Having no time for her daughter making he felt bad when he realized her daughter behavior.

 

“Start from tomorrow, you gonna work at one of my companies. All your luggage already prepared and. . .” he stopped and took your bag. “I take this.” He showed you your wallet full of ATM cards and credit cards.

 

“B-but dad,” you wanna protested but clamped your mouth suddenly as you saw your dad widened his eyes furiously.

 

“You already waste your time doing nothing, I want you to change to be a good person. I allow you to bring your phone. That’s the only thing you can bring beside your clothes. You may go now. I have meeting.”

 

You left there dumbfounded. “It’s mean no car too?” you mumbled still sat on the couch. “Yaahhh!! Dad. . .” but no one inside the office.

 

You have tried to persuade your daddy by being a good girl for one day and stay at home only until he home. But the result stills the same, he insisted to make you work. How you wish at this time your mom still here.

End of Flashback

 

Right after that, an old man came from the old factory. “Mr. Choi. . .” he greeted while bowed to him.

 

“Oh Mr. Park, how are you?” he greeted the old man warmly making the girl’s mouth hang opened, because he wasn’t as warm as this awhile ago.

 

‘Is he bipolar?’ you mentally said and stood up.

 

“Just give her the lowest position in this factory, and I will be happy.” Mr. Choi said and gave the naughty smile to you. “Okay, I leave her to you; just kick her if she disobeys you.”

 

“B-but daddd. . . it’s not a company. . .”

 

“No buts!”

 

With that, your dad left you alone with the old man. You examined the old man with your full-of-cautions look and took a step back when he smiled warmly to you. Because you always keep that in mind that there’s a chance that old man can be a .

 

“Don’t be afraid Sang Yoo, I was your dad’s teacher and I’m the chief of this newspaper factory here.” He smiled; again making you took a step back. “Come inside, your soon-to-be co-workers already waited for you.

 

He opened the metal big door for you and helped you brought the bags. Even though he’s old, but he still able to brought 2 big bags with his hands.

 

“Everyone. . .” he echoed his voice to the big room full of big machines. Then 2 young guys in 20ies came and followed one girl with body full of black strip from the oil thingy and the middle-age man with thick glasses.

 

“This is Choi Sang Yoo, the new employee here. Please be good with her.”

 

“I’m Yang,” the middle-age man shook your hand, “nice to meet you.” Then he went to somewhere.

 

The girl with brown hair with full black oil on her face and hands and her clothes shook your hand. “I’m Gina. The repair-girl here.”

 

“I’m Dane”

 

“I’m Dune.”

 

“And we’re twins.” The 20ies guys said at the same time.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Choi Sang Yoo.” you bowed; somehow you felt the warmness in this factory that you never feel at your home.

 

“Gine, show her the room.”

 

“Please aboji, my name is Gina. You named me but you always call me wrong.” Gina grunted while brought the bags; one on her shoulder, one on her hand. “Come Yoo, I’ll show you the room.”

 

“You’re his granddaughter?”

 

Meanwhile on another place. . .

 

“Okay girls, have fun with your short break. Do anything you want. But do not involve any scandal thingy.” The guy with glasses said to the nine girls in front of him who already exhausted after recorded few songs.

 

Yep, it’s Girls’ Generation or also known as SNSD. The nine angels that captured everyone’s heart in instance.

 

“Dae, oppa.” They said in unison before walked out from the studio.

 

“So, what you plan for this short break, unnie?” Yoona asked while put her hoodie on and walked beside the blonde girl.

 

The blonde girl just shrugged, don’t have any plan yet, “Hmmm, maybe just stay at my parents’ house, having family time with them.” She linked her hand to Yoona’s arm. “What about you, Yoongie? Dating with Seunggi oppa?” she teased the deer playfully making her slightly burn her cheeks.

 

“Stop teasing me, unnie.”  Yoona said half shy half happy at the fact that maybe she gonna have a date with her boyfriend.

 

“What about you, Tiff?” Jessica asked Tiffany who busy taking selca with her camera.

 

“Maybe just stay at home, playing with prince and ginger.” She answered and dragged Taeyeon to take a picture with her.

 

On the parking lot, their cars already wait for her along with their driver, beside Jessica who has to drive by her own because her driver just resigned because of his family problem.

 

“Safe drive, Sica.” Taeyeon said softly while smile to the blonde girl who just mouthed ‘Okay’ to her.

 

“Okay, Jessica, just calm down, this is your last time drive alone,” she took a deep breath before started the engine. The white BMW 320i roar smoothly. With one last deep breath she changed the gear and stepped on the gas pedal slowly. And the white car left the recording studio.

 

‘One voice message coming’

 

‘From Princess Fiona’

 

“Sica, find someone to date before our comeback stage or else you gonna treat us on Uncle Lee’s Restaurant. Hahahahaha” the voice message ended with a lot of laugh from Hyoyeon and the other members.

 

“Damn you, Hyo.” Jessica grunted. Being single for years making her a dead meat for the other to tease, especially to Hyoyeon and Yuri who love to , and making her desperately thinking about having a lover.

 

But after all this time none of the boy or even girl approaches her. She even asked Sooyoung about this, but Sooyoung said that maybe the time hasn’t come yet, and all she needs just be patient. But then again, she already is patient enough but still that one person hasn’t come too.

 

“Easy, Jessica. You gonna be okay with or without a lover. Beside you are a happy person already.”

 

Finally the white car arrived at the big garage of the big mansion; she parked in the garage carefully and let out a heavy sigh. “Home.” She smiled. She just want to be laze around the house the whole time and talk with her parents and her baby sister. This short break is gonna be awesome, that what she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

Give me feedback by giving your comments. . . :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ps: happy birthday to bluepearl301. . .may all your wishes and dreams come true!!!