Separated

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

“I have to quit my job as your personal driver.” I said to her with my head hung low as I drove the car back to Seoul. I glanced over her through the rear-view mirror, and she just stared blankly to me. “My father called me and he’s sick right now. I have to take care of him for 24 hours.” I said a lie to her.

 

She just nodded her head slightly, “If that’s what you want, you may quit anytime you want.” She arrogantly said.

 

I nodded my head. I guessed that was a sign that clearly shown to me that she didn’t have any feeling towards me. It mean for the entire time, I think about her the wrong way. It’s impossible for a famous Jessica Jung will love me who she known as a newspaper. That was awful fact if she did.

 

---

 

Midnight at Seoul.

 

The car slowly parked in front of a big mansion in a luxurious complex house. You got out from the car then opened the trunk to take the stuff after you opened the door for Jessica. She just stayed silent and walked helplessly inside the house. You smiled bitterly and carried the stuff inside then put it in the living room, not forget the car key then you left the house without looking back.

 

Unknown to you, Jessica was looking at you from her room, she saw you walking on the road. Something aching in her heart, she tried to deny it, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want to assume anything about whatever feeling she has right now, and even though she has it even a bit she needed to make sure that the feeling was mutual with you and her. And before that happen, she needed to make sure about her relationship with Taecyeon.

 

That’s the reason why she held her phone with Taecyeon’s phone number there, dealing whether she called him or not. What should she say if he answers her phone call? Strike to the point that she want to end everything? Or being nice to him for a few minutes, like joking around before she became serious and talk about it?

 

Jessica already made a phone call with Taecyeon, even though she still unsure about what she should talk first with him, but she needed to end everything now. Jessica had to wait several seconds before finally he picked the phone call.

 

“Yobosaeyo. . .” a cute y hoarse voice sounded from there. It’s really indicated that the person just woke up from sleep and quickly picked up the phone call.

 

Jessica had hard breathing as she heard a woman voice that picked up her phone call instead of Taecyeon. “Hello. . .who are you?” Jessica tried to control her voice and emotion.

 

The woman there with half lidded eyes yawned softly as she snuggled to her man embrace on the bed, both in glory. “I’m Da Hae, Taecyeon’s girlfriend. Who are you?” she asked then gave the sleeping Taecyeon naughty kisses on his manly jaw.

 

Jessica fists clenched tightly, her heart crushed. A guy that she trusted and loved so much did this to her. A guy that always be her number one priority after her family and work was sleeping with someone else? And what was that sound? Kissing sound? So disgusting!

 

“Oh, then tell this to Taecyeon, that I, Jessica Jung, is no longer in relationship with him from this instance and I will make sure that this he gonna regret this. Thank you, !” Jessica ended the call then threw her phone on the bed as she really mad that Taecyeon did this to her.

 

Not long after that, Jessica texted her manager to make a statement about her relationship and Taecyeon which no longer exist forever. “Make sure that you said, Jessica is too busy to having a relationship with Taecyeon.” She typed faster then sent it to her manager.

 

‘But what’s this feeling? Why I feel relieve yet happy after I broke up with him?’ Jessica asked herself as she saw her reflection on the mirror. She then shrugged and took her phone to block any communication with Taecyeon by blocking his number and his id through all the chat apps on her phone.

 

>Sica, you broke up with Taecyeon? >Yul

 

Jessica smiled, no, she chuckled as Yuri texted her like that.

 

>Yes, I don’t want to be any longer with a jerk like him.

 

Jessica smiled then she was about to text you but then she remembered that she shouldn’t bother you anymore. But something stronger forced her to text you.

 

Pretty Witch Sica

Are you home already?

 

You opened the text and smiled after reading her text then leaned your forehead to the window of the car, looking outside as the car speed faster.

 

Sangyoo :*

Still on my way. Good night Jessica

 

Although Jessica was still want to reply it, but she decided not to and she planned to meet you at the newspaper factory. ‘I hope I can meet her there, and maybe treat her some nice food.’ She smiled then drifted to the dreamland.

 

---

 

You final arrived at your home with heavy heart but still you managed to smile as you met your dad who waited for you in the living room. He looked at you with his tired-looking eyes with a brown leather map on right hand and a signature pen on his left hand.

 

“Oh, you here already.” He smiled weakly to you. “Just get rest, it’s very late and we need to get to office quickly.” He gave the brown leather map and the pen to Jingo, his assistant.

 

You sighed heavily then walked to your room. It’s still in the same condition from the last time you left your room. Nothing change, even the picture of you and Soorin on the table was still there.

 

‘How long that I left this house already?’ You asked then sat on the edge of the bed. ‘Why it feels like something missing in me?’ You looked around the room, but nothing can make you feel better. ‘What’s this feeling?’

 

---

 

Your POV

 

It’s 3 am in the morning and yet I can’t sleep at all. What’s going on with me? I feel strange with myself today. I shouldn’t feel that way, should I? I turned around then saw a magazine, probably Ahjumma brought them here when I wasn’t around, like usual. I got up from the bed then reach out for one magazine and tried to read it, although I was kinda lazy to read but some research said that reading when you can’t sleep would help you to feel sleepy sooner. Hopefully.

 

Page after page, I read it all, then I turned to another page and I stop as soon as I saw a certain familiar figure there.

 

“Jessica. . .” I mumbled to myself and I looked at her picture there for a long time.

 

Do I miss Jessica? Why I feel a bit relieved when I see her pictures here? I shook my head, tried to get her out of my mind. I have to be focus, my family relies on me. I can’t think about her as she is no one for me and like daddy said, from now on I’m the President of Choi Enterprise and every step that I make everyone will look for it.

 

Are you sleeping already?

 

My phone beep and a text from Jessica came in, making me smile reading it.

 

Yes, I am sleeping already

 

I chuckles by myself after I send the text to her, wanting to know what her reaction be. But she didn’t reply more. Did she really think I am sleeping? She still stupid as ever. I turned off my phone and start to doze off.

 

End of POV

 

“Choi Sangyoo, from now on she is the President of Choi Enterprise, and anything regarding with Mr. Choi previous agreement will be handle by her.” Jingo said to the audience in the meeting room. All of them are the directors of each section on your company.

 

You then walked to the front of the meeting room and bow to all politely. You looked around to gain more confidence before you say something for your first speech as the president of the company.

 

“I will make it short. I will be better than my dad and I will show it to all of you. Thank you.” After you said that, you walked out from the meeting room with your black suit covered the t-shirt under it and a long trouser to hide your legs and a pair of Calvin Klein flat shoes, making the staff who passed by you bowed their head immediately.

 

You were busy with the paper when the tv sound disturbed you, making you looked up and watched the tv.

 

‘It is confirmed that Jessica from SNSD is no longer be in relationship with Taecyeon. SM representative said that currently Jessica was busy with her schedule and work and make her don’t have time to be in serious relationship anymore. But someone has said that Jessica broke up with Taecyeon because Taecyeon is cheating on her with a model and. . .’

 

You turned off the TV and resume your work again to checking any slip in accounting paper. When you were reading the paper, someone knocked on your door, making you once again stopped reading the paper and looked up.

 

“Ms. Choi. . .” Jingo, who now was your assistant came inside politely.

 

“Didn’t I say that to call me Sangyoo, uncle?” you said with playful smile. “And beside using Ms. Choi making me look so awkward.”

 

Jingo smiled and said, “I’m sorry, but I’m here to remind you that you have a lunch with a lawyer to discuss about the land on east coast of Korea.”

 

You looked at the clock and it’s already 11.30 am, a time for you to get ready to the lunch. “I’m nervous.” You said as you closed the paper and Jingo took your coat for you.

 

“May I know why?” he asked and put the coat over your shoulder.

 

“This is my first lunch as Ms. Choi, remember?” you chuckled then took your purse with you and walked out from your office with Jingo followed you from behind. “Stop working and go get some lunch. . .” you said to your secretary as she stood up and bowed to you.

 

“Don’t worry Ms. . . I mean Sangyoo. Mr. Jung is your family lawyer since forever.” Jingo smiled to you and let you entered the elevator first.

 

“I hope it goes well. . .” you said as you sighed and waited for the elevator to bring you to the first floor where your car, Aston Martin DB10 grey, has been waiting for you.

 

As soon as you walked out from the elevator, all the employees that were there in the lobby stopped their work and bow their head politely to you, while Jingo quickly ran to the car to open the door for you.

 

“Thank you, uncle.” You said then hopped in the car.

 

During the ride was silence as you read the paper about the land that you gonna buy to make a tourist land with hotel, casino and cruise port.

 

After 30 minutes, finally you arrived at the Japan restaurant. You hopped out from the car and walked inside the restaurant with Jingo behind you carried the paper.

 

“Ah, Mr. Jung already there. . .” Jingo said.

 

You smiled as you could see the back of Mr. Jung from behind, you bet he was enjoying his japan green tea until he didn’t realize that you already behind him.

 

“Mr. Jung, sorry for being late. . .” you smiled then Mr. Jung turned around and stood up. “The traf—“ your words got cut as you saw him, and so did Mr. Jung. Both of you couldn’t say anything. Your breath stuck on your throat, making you hard to swallow or even breathe. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooooooo *wave awkwardly* how you guys doing?? I hope you all are good just like me. Hahahahahah. Okay I won't laugh a lot anymore since I know some of you must be so impatiently waited for me to update this story of mine. I AM TERRIBLY SORRY for making you waiting for too long!! I was going to update this story around a week ago, but something happened with AFF that made me couldn't upload my story, so yeah, here i am grinning while eating ice cream saying hi to all my loyal readers. 

I already graduated from college guys! Wohoo!!! And now I'm fully a teacher hahahaha hopefully I still have a lot of time to write and oh, I am currently writing a new story tho, but i decided to not post it until i finish it. Okay enough about the explanation. Welcome my new subscribers and my new readers and I hope your guys enjoy the story. . . .

Chu~