Evil Soojung and Fellow Evils SNSD

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

A brunette was about to drink her juice when her phone rang as a sign of a new message came. She sipped the juice slowly as she opened the message, and quickly spurted the juice out from as soon as she saw 3 pictures on her phone with a certain caption.

 

JESSICA DATING A PRETTY-HANDSOME GIRL AKA HER DRIVER!!!!

 

Without waiting any longer, she forwarded the message to the other 7 member of her groups. And soon, all of them were bickering by saying this and that, especially Yuri.

 

>I thought Sica will be with me :(< (yuri)

 

>No more YulSic. . . yeah \m/< (Sunny)

 

>I’m gonna think about their couple name< (Yoona)

 

>she is really gentle to Sica unnie *melting*< (Seo)

 

>We gonna broke soon< (Hyo)

 

>Finally, I’m gonna eat for free< (Soo)

 

>What did they do in the car until Jessica passed out??< (Tae)

 

>Let’s meet up and having an official conference with Sica< (Fany)

 

Soon, the team gathered together in just 30 minutes. They already inside the two different cars, they still keep talking about the hot news that the youngest Jung gave to them an hour ago, two different cars with the same topic. Jessica dating!!

 

Meanwhile, the girl that has been talked about was already awake since 5 minutes ago and now having her bad mood when she knew her driver wasn’t there. She kept calling her driver but her phone is off.

 

“Why did you let her go, Krys??” she asked her sister who is busy eating an apple innocently.

 

She shrugged after bite the apple, “I thought her work time is finish so I let her go and beside she told me that she has afternoon briefing at her other work at 5 pm, so yeah. . .”

 

>You cheat from me, Sica huhuhuhu, my heart hurts bee doo bee doo *ambulance coming*< (Yul)

 

“What??? Is she crazy???”

 

>Have you taken your meds, Yul?? Kukukuku< (Sica)

 

>I lost the bet, I’m gonna treat you dinner with the girls tonight, get ready, we almost there< (Hyo)

 

“Huh??” Jessica frowned herself.

 

>Unnie, cuckhae. . . I’m happy for the both of you *love everywhere*< (BabySeo)

 

“What???” she frowned even deeper.

 

>What’s her name unnie?? I wanna make couple name for both of you< (Yoong)

 

>Free food, free food, free food< (Soo)

 

Just then she heard the door opened and she looked her friends for years already or more like her sisters walked inside one by one and quickly snatched her hands and brought her to the living room and sit her down on the sofa while they surrounded her like a criminal.

 

“Tell me who is she?” Tiffany asked; already itchy to ask this.

 

“Where did you meet her??” Yuri asked.

 

“Since when you date with her?” Sunny.

 

“Do you love her?” Yuri.

 

“YulSic is death.” Yuri.

 

“Tell me if she treats you well. . .” Hyoyeon.

 

“Whoa. . . whoa. . . girls stop it. What are you girls talking about??” she motioned her hands to stop her friends for asking her. “Who is she who?? Date her? Love her? YulSic is death? She treats me well??? I don’t understand at all.” Jessica exclaimed and emphasized the last sentence.

 

“Your girlfriend of course, who else? How could you keep this from us; your sisters.” Tiffany said dramatically.

 

“My. . . what???” she looked at Tiffany confusedly.

 

“Your girlfriend.” Taeyeon answered with her hands busy texting her soon-to-be wife, Soorin.

 

“MY GIRLFRIEND??!!” Jessica stood up in fire as her voice echoed around the house. “Who says that I have girlfriend?? Prove it to me??”

 

Sunny showed the pictures to Jessica and suddenly her eyes flamed in fire as she knows the girl in there. Unnoticeably to them, a figure sneak out silently while she held her shoes on her hand, she tried to minimize the sound of her steps as low as she could, like a ninja, or something like that.

 

“So, tell us about this.” Sunny demanded Jessica.

 

“Wait,” Jessica raised her hand, “Where did you get this??”

 

“Krystal.” 8 of them said in unison.

 

“SOOJUNG!!!!!”

 

Too late, the younger girl already stepped on the gas pedal of her car and runaway to wherever she could as long as her sister won’t find her as the time being. She chuckled evilly as she drove her car out from the house.

 

“Tell us, Jess. . .” Tiffany said and tried to calm her down.

 

Jessica took a deep breath and let it out dramatically. She looked at her best friends aka sisters in the world and slump her body on the couch with her leg crossed on top of the other leg.

 

“She’s my driver and personal assistant.” Jessica cozily said like it was nothing.

 

“Really??” Sunny snorted. “What kind of driver that carry you bridal style to the house from the car? Manager Oppas never do that to us, even to you, the well-known sleepy head.”

 

Jessica let out a small gasped, but quickly she could handle the situation. “I didn't feel well at that time, and I slept like a corpse. So yeah,” her eyes roamed around awkwardly.

 

All of them narrowed their eyes, felt suspicious to Jessica.

 

“What?” Jessica clueless asked to them.

 

“Call her to come here, let’s have a party.” Hyoyeon secretly smirked after she said that.

 

“Wait, no. . .” Jessica snatched her phone from Sunny who already open the phonebook, tried to find the name.

 

“Wae?? Are you hiding something from us, Jessi??” Tiffany suspicious voice really made Jessica shiver.

 

“A-aniyo. . . it’s just. . . her work time is finish. So, I can’t call her to come here again.”

 

Taeyeon then came to Jessica and motion her hand in front of her, “Give me your phone. . . I need to call Soorin.” Taeyeon excused and Jessica got fooled by Taeyeon’s innocent face and gave the phone right away.

 

On the other hand, her friends just played dumb of it, knowing exactly what’s in Taeyeon’s mind but keep it silent and they just keep talking, periodically diverted the topic from Jessica so-called-driver in to the coffee price.

 

Meanwhile. . .

 

You just finished taking a shower; freshly out from the so-called bathroom, with smaller size than at your house. But well, who cares. At least now you are fresh, inside and outside.

 

“Sangsang. . .” Gina called you; her head poking out from the door. “Your phone keep ringing, I think it’s urgent.” She gave your phone to you.

 

‘Since when she changed my nickname become Sangsang???’ you shook your head as you open your phone and looked at the phone log.

 

“Pretty Witch Sica???” you mumbled then snorted. “What else she wants? Aish. . .” you put your phone harshly on the dining table near the bathroom.

 

Drrttt drrttt. . .

 

Your phone vibrates, a certain name appear on the screen. . . “Pretty Witch Sica”

 

You crumpled your face and took a deep breath before swiped the screen to answer her phone call.

 

“Yes, Jessica. . .” you greeted half lazy and half tired.

 

“Ow. . . . she called you by your name. . .” the unfamiliar voice cheered happily, together with the others.

 

“Yaaahhh. . . why did. . . you call. . . her?? Give me. . . my phone. . .” and sure Jessica was trying hard to get her phone back, but failed already as the jangshin of the group made a wall near Taeyeon.

 

“Ex-cuse me?? Who are you?” you asked politely.

 

“Ah. . . so sweet. . . oh, I’m Taeyeon. And you are. . .”

 

“Sangyoo,” you said quickly, “Where’s Jessica??”

 

“Oh, she’s here. . . we kidnap her. So if you—”

 

“Don’t buy her words, Yoonie. . . she just playing around!! Mmmppffhhhh. . .” Sunny quickly shut Jessica’s mouth using her hand.

 

“Sorry for that. . . may I continue????”

 

“Y-yes. . .”

 

“Like I said before. . .,” Taeyeon said like a true actress of a box office mafia movie, “We kidnap Jessica here, so if you want Jessica to be safe, just come here alone, without police or even friend with you.”

 

“Mmmpphhhh!!! Mmmpphhhh!!!!” Jessica tried to speak up again but Sunny clamped really tight.

 

And your mind already worried about Jessica. You afraid that she might get hurt by the kidnappers, and something worse like or murder her is not impossible to be happen.

 

“Where is the place? I’ll come. . .”

 

Taeyeon smirked in victory and she gave the thumb up to the others including Jessica who rolled her eyes to the back after finally free from Sunny’s hand.

 

You quickly dressing, made some noises when you ran upstairs, and Gina looked at you from head to toe as you put your check-shirt to cover your plain t-shirt.

 

“Wanna go somewhere??”

 

You just nodded your head and ran again downstairs quickly and ignoring Mr. Park who sat on the living room while read newspaper.

 

You rode faster your so-called limousine. Beads of sweat was forming and streaming badly on the side of your left cheek. You stopped and park at a certain building and called Jessica’s number again.

 

“I’m *pants hardly* here.” You said to someone who picked up the phone call.

 

“Okay, just wait there,” then all you could hear just giggle.

 

You tapped your feet on the lobby of the building while waiting impatiently; biting your lips occasionally and pacing back and forth stressfully.

 

‘Wait. . .,’ you stopped from your track, ‘Why am I even doing this?? Who is she to me? Who am I to her? Why I’m so afraid that something bad will happen to her.’ You shook your head.

 

 “Hey you. . .” a well-English voice snapped you back, and you saw a girl walked towards you. “Are you Jessica’s driver?” she asked again, and you nodded timidly. “Kyaaaaahhhhh. . .” Tiffany squealed and pulled your hand and dragged you to the elevator in just matter of seconds.

 

“Is Jessica okay??” you asked and take a step far away from her.

 

“You’ll know it later.” Again she dragged you and walked out faster from the elevator and opened the apartment door quickly. “Guys, she’s here!!” Tiffany shouted from the hallway, still dragged you who obediently followed her like a kindergarten kid.

 

There you saw Jessica was sitting in between two person; one has a pretty doe-eyes and the other one with short hair. You saw Jessica rolled her eyes and threw her head back.

 

“So, you’re Sangyoo?? Jessica’s girlfriend??”

 

You blinked your eyes several times and processed whatever the slim and tall girl asked you in your mind.

 

“Her girlfriend? Pfftt. . .” you pointed at Jessica who sent you a deathly glare which successfully shut your mouth before you could laugh, “I’m her driver.” You clear your throat, tried to act normal.

 

“And personal assistant.” Jessica added while took the magazine from the table.

 

“Ah, yes that too. . .” you nodded in awkward.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon kept looking at you, examined your face and body from head to toes. She narrowed her eyes while thinking about something. She felt so familiar with your face, but who are you and where did her meet you, she couldn’t remember it.

 

“Why did you so easy to fool huh? Stupid!” Jessica annoyingly asked.

 

“Well, Ms. Jessica, I won’t be here too if the caller didn’t say such thing like that.” You defensively said. “Kidnap, *snorted* who wants to kidnap a scary girl like her,” you mumbled to yourself.

 

“Did you say something?”

 

“Nope.” You quickly replied. “If there is nothing else, I take my leave now.” You bowed politely to them and then walked out from the house, no, mansion.

 

“She’s nice and. . . polite, Jessica.” Sooyoung said when you’re gone. “Nice taste.” She teased the blonde.

 

“But, I feel so familiar with her. I ever saw her somewhere, but I forgot. . .” Taeyeon stated and Jessica just shrugged and talked to the others about whatsoever other than you, Choi Sang Yoo.

 

She can’t lie to herself that seeing you with just simple check-shirt and jeans can make her heart beats faster. Your perfume that mixed with the soap smell really was intoxicating her. She hardly breath, she has to avoid your gaze so that she can neutralize her mind.

 

‘Stupid heart!’ she scolded her heart. ‘How is it possible a driver like her could make you feels like this? How can you betray me? You should feeling like this to my boy, not her!’

 

And the fight between her mind and heart begin, and Jessica started to zoning out about it, just like she always do when she has something to think.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update yes!!

Finally. . .hahahah sorry for making you wait for a long time. . .

Thank you for your patience. . .

tell me tell me. . .

how was it. . .