Crumbling Down

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

*dodge down* Please don't throw your shoes to me juseyoooo, I'm sorry for making you guys waiting for a long time, i have this so called writer's block and also i'm really busy since on Monday i will start to work as an English teacher at coed school. Wohooooo, i might not be able to update faster like before, but i will try my best to update it. Please bear with me *bows 90 degrees* Have fun reading juseyoooo

 

 

“I don’t know that you’re that dumb to fall on a cheap trap like that.” Jessica scoffed with her hands cross while sitting elegantly on the back seat; eyes on her phone.

 

You just looked from the rear-view mirror and mimicked what Jessica said with your golden fish mouth.

 

“Don’t mock at me while I’m talking.”

 

You hung your head lower and focus on the road instead. “Ne, I got it.” Like a good girl you nodded your head.

 

Ever since you came for work today, Jessica was already in her bad mood. She kept sending you her deathly glares.

 

“Why you’re so stupid?”

 

You sighed and stopped the car immediately, made Jessica bumped to the front seat. “Here is the thing, Ms. Jessica, I wouldn’t ever fall to the trap if the phone caller was your friend. I was so tired like hell yesterday and I came all the way to your house in just 15 minutes. You should be mad at your friends, not me.” You stepped on the gas pedal as the car behind didn’t stopped honking.

 

The car filled with silence. During the ride, only the beep sound can be heard from the car. No one wanted to talk until the car arrived at a certain building; SM Entertainment. You turned off the engine and sighed heavily when you looked that so many people out there with their phones out and aim; ready to shot and snap some pictures.

 

You looked at Jessica who seemed waiting for you to hop off from the car and open the door for her. Right when you were about to open the door, your phone rang, a certain name popped out on the screen. “Seokjin Unnie?” you blinked several times but ignore the call by put back the phone in your pocket.

 

“Why you don’t answer it?”

 

You didn’t answer Jessica’s question, quickly you get out from the car and opened the door to Jessica with body full of guard to not let people take her picture. She wore simple grey t-shirt with grey jeans and black rayban sunglasses covered her eyes.

 

Jessica walked inside the building in full of actress-like manner quickly and gave the people there a quick smiled.  But before she stepped inside the building, she overheard two girls chatting about the girl that opened the car door for her, and it’s you.

 

“Is she SNSD new manager?”

 

“Omo, she’s hot and pretty-handsome.” The girl with pink bandana squealed in happiness. Unknown to them, Jessica already changed the atmosphere from warm to cold in instance; she sent those girls an icy glared before she pushed the door and walked inside.

 

You flashed a warm smiled before followed Jessica and walked beside her. You heard her she scoffed lightly.

 

“Something wrong?” you asked curiously as the both of you take the stairs.

 

“I have a flirty personal assistant *snorts*.” She said arrogantly. “Just wait here, I’ll be quick.” Jessica said to you and walked to the meeting room.

 

Your POV

 

“Flirty? Who? Me? Aaahh, she is so. . . .”

 

I lost of words at how Jessica’s attitude is, sometimes she is good by being silence, but when she starts to talk, everything she said become like thousand of needles that jam right on your mind and heart. I took a deep breath and let it out desperately as I sat down on the chair.

 

“You gonna be okay Sangyoo, take it easy. . .”

 

I keep repeating that in my mind and few minutes later I already feel better than before. This company is kinda busy today, so many people passing back and forth from rooms to rooms in high speed, even some of them were running while holding piles of documents on their hands. I looked around the corridor and something caught my eyes every here and then.

 

I walked to the wall where there are few poster hanging there. Girl’s Generation, Gee. I looked closely to the poster and counted the person there. There are nine beautiful girls in cute posed and there I saw the witch that wearing pink shirt and brown shorts—just as the same as the other eight. But she is different in here, she somehow cute and adorable there.

 

“Eisssshhh,” I scoffed, “you really has split personality huh?”

 

“Yaaa.” A familiar voice snapped me out and make me tilted my head and looked at the woman who called me earlier. That was other than Jessica. What she wants now? “Come here.” She motioned her hand to me, and me like an obedient puppy walked closer to her.

 

“Hmmm. . .” that’s all I said to her.

Suddenly she her bag to me and without saying anything she just went to the room. I snorted in annoyance and about to follow her when I felt an arm pulled me from doing so.

 

“Sangyoo-ssi,” a short woman with hat covered her head bow her head down a bit, make me hard to see her face.

 

I lowered down my head to see her face. “Ahh, you’re the short girl who called me yesterday, right?” she nodded her head meekly.

 

“I’m Taeyeon, nice to meet you again.” This time she lifted her head, and there I see her natural makeup on her face, not like the one on the poster I saw earlier. “I’m sorry about yesterday.”

 

I bowed my head a bit, “It’s okay, no need to say sorry. That’s what I supposed to do as personal assistant and driver. . . maybe.” I shrugged and smiled to her. “Nice to meet you too Taeyeon-ssi.”

 

“By any chance. . .” she linked her hand easily on my arm and walked to the room where Jessica entered earlier, “do we ever meet before?”

 

“Huh? Other than yesterday I never met you before.” I said as she opened the door for me.

 

“But your face is familiar to me, I feel like I met you before, but I couldn’t remember when or where.”

 

I nodded my head and again I smiled to her, “Maybe you saw someone else who looked like me.”

 

“Yaaaaaa,” again that voice again echoed in the room, both of me and Taeyeon looked at Jessica who now glared to us with her piercing gaze. Taeyeon quickly let go of my hand and give the blonde a V sign using her fingers.

 

Jessica POV

 

Ugh. . . why everyone so clingy to Sangyoo? Don’t they know that she is mine? Ehem. . . I mean my driver and personal assistant. Look at Sooyoung, ugh, you can take the food by yourself Sooyoung! Stop asking Sangyoo to get anything you want! I hate this; I hate this scene so much. Jessica calm down, inhale, exhale. . . yes like that and you will be fine.

 

“Sangyoo unnie, please eat this. . .” I saw Seohyun gave Sangyoo a slice of pizza nicely. We already done for practicing today, and we spent the last hour by eating in the cafeteria at SM Building.

Seohyun? You too? Unbelievable. Why everybody betrayed me now? What did I do to them? They supposed to be on my side and, and. . . ugh!

 

“Jessi, are you okay?” Sunny asked me, maybe she noticed that I eat abnormally; I stuffed the whole slice of pizza at one go to my mouth earlier.

 

I nodded my head weakly, “I’m fine, Sunny-ah,” then my gaze turned to Sangyoo who now busy talking with Tiffany. Hell, since when she’s close with them?

 

End Of POV

 

“Jelly?” Sunny asked while poked Jessica’s arm lightly.

 

“No, I don’t eat jelly worms like Taeyeon.” Jessica said with her eyes will on the scene where you’re talking casually with Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun across her. Her eyes eyeing deathly every single move that her friends giving to you, like a protective lion to her kids.

 

Sunny followed Jessica gaze and she nodded with smirked on her face showing off. “I thought she is just your personal driver.” Jessica ignored Sunny’s words, she’s too focus at the scene. “But you act like a jealous possessive girlfriend to her.” This time Jessica snapped back to reality by Sunny’s words especially the words jealous possessive girlfriend ones.

 

“What do you mean?” Jessica felt offend as she fake cough softly and looked at other place. “Me? Jealous? To her? Who is she to me?” Jessica scoffed arrogantly as she crossed her arms and sit properly like a high-class lady. “And beside, I have Taecyeonie.”

 

Ah, Taecyeon, Jessica’s boyfriend for 3 months already. She once caught by the paparazzi when she walked out from the café together with Taecyeon beside her, but she denied it. Her reason is simple, she doesn’t want her personal life being exposed. But, that’s not her main reason after all, there’s one more reason that she keeps just for herself. And that reason slowly becomes bigger when you came in to her life. Crumbles down every single foundation in her heart and mind, and with one single movement, the well-built wall will fall.

 

You looked at the clock, it almost 4.30 pm in the afternoon. You should be going back to the factory as soon as possible because the afternoon briefing, you can’t be late as you remember it just your third day at the factory. You apologize to Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun because you have to talk to Jessica now.

 

You stand up and walked to where Jessica is sitting down beside Sunny. She was looking at your fiercely with her deathly glares but you just ignore it like nothing happen. You stood behind Jessica and leaned closer to her ear. Jessica on the other hand felt uneasy with your sudden gesture, her heart beats faster abnormally and she grabbed Sunny’s hand and gripped it tightly make Sunny yelped in shock at how tight Jessica’s gripped was.

 

“I have to go now. My first work waiting for me.” You softly whispered to her, unknown to you, your hot breath succeed sending shiver to Jessica’s spine, making her can’t control her breath.

 

“Y-yes. . .” Jessica nodded her head timidly with her stuttered voice.

 

You put the car key on the table and make Jessica can smell the perfume from your side façade, she inhale as much as your sweet masculine scent through her nose.

 

“I have to go now guys, Jessica, annyeong,” you waved goodbye to them and bows politely and walked out from the building using the back door as you think it’s more safety.

 

Unknown to you, as you walked out from the back door, a guy in the black car eyeing you closely with telescope, guessing about what you did in the building when he knew that you’re not supposed to be there. Should he tell what his found to his boss? Or should he wait for it for more proofs?

 

“That’s weird, aaahhh. . .” he hold his suddenly-dizzy head and he bumped his head to the steering wheel.

 

At the factory. . .

 

“Sangyoo-ah,” the old man called you softly as the meeting end and he motioned you to come closer, “let’s have a walk around this factory.” He smiled to you softly and you nodded your head and walked beside him closely.

 

He just walked beside you in silent with his hands behind him and walked with smile appeared on his face, you just scanned your eyes at the outside of the factory building. Indeed, this factory was built on a very large land, and from where you walk on the side of the building you can see the remain land that still untouchable with many bushes at the back and on the side.

 

“Your dad, before he has his own office tower, he only has this building. This was his home, his office. He planned all of his future in this area.” He chuckled dreamily, “he just like you, hardheaded, stubborn, but. . . he has principle, that he has to stand on his own feet no matter what.” He stopped and looked at you. “He with that principle of him, he has everything, money, fame, you. For him, your happiness was his priority, but he gone too far, and too late to realize and without he knowing he spoil you too much.”

 

You lowered your head down as you walked weakly and saying nothing. What Park ahboji said is true. Especially after your mom ran away with a richer man than him ten years ago when his business almost crumbled down. He tried his best to provide the best thing he could for you; best home, best clothes, best rides etc.

 

“So, don’t ever think that he sent you here because he doesn’t love you. He loves you too much that make him want to be a better person that can stand on your own feet once he’s not here in this world. I know, you feel abandoned and stuff, but look at the good side, he’s watching you to make sure you that you doing fine.” He held your shoulder tight, “make sure you can make him proud of you, hmm?” you nodded your head solemnly and smiles softly.

 

‘I don’t know whether I can do it or not, but I will try it,’ you promised to yourself.