Stop Finding Weird Reasons

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

Jessica keep tossed and her bed. She couldn’t close her eyes, in fact it’s already 3 am in the morning and she has been like this for more than two days already, and the reason is Sangyoo. Ever since the sending-shiver-down-to-her-spine reaction at the café when you whispered softly to her ear, she still clueless and very curious with whatever happened with her heart. And Sunny make it even worse.

 

Flashback

 

After Jessica and the members finished eating, all of them went to their car to go home and take a rest. All of them went to their own house, except for Sunny who insisted to visit Jessica’s house. She said it has been awhile she’s not coming over and play at Jessica’s house. Jessica was more than sure that’s not the reason why she wanted to come over her house, but she can’t refuse it since Sunny already gave her a deathly aegyo which she couldn’t stand on it.

 

There they were, lying on the huge fluffy and soft bed in Jessica’s room. Sunny lay on her back while reading old fashion magazine, while Jessica just sat on the soft carpet and played with her phone.

 

“Sica. . .” Sunny called her still look at the magazine lazily.

 

“Hmm?” Jessica only hummed in response, eyes fixed on her phone.

 

“Tell me,” Sunny put down the magazine and sat up on the bed, “What is your main reason to hire Sangyoo as your personal assistant and driver?” was already itchy to ask that question but she managed to control it due to the mood swing that Jessica had these past few days.

 

“She ruined my peaceful morning. I just want her to pay for what she did.” Jessica answered with full of guards tone in her voice.

 

“Just that?? Nothing more??” Sunny became more curious and excited at the same time. Jessica is a hard-headed person to confess her own feeling. If someone not dig it deeper, she won’t tell it and will keep it to herself.

 

“What do you expect then?” Jessica tilted her head and looked at Sunny on the bed with her icy look. “Sangyoo and I just have relationship with work and she owes me. She ruined my shirt.”

 

“Oh please Jessica,” Sunny mocked at her, “You have a lot of money that you can buy that shirt even hundred of it, but why did you make at like a big deal?”

 

Jessica fell silent. What Sunny said is true; she has a lot of money just to buy that shirt then why she made it hard for Sangyoo? She just shrugged and continued playing with her phone.

 

“Seriously Sica, you should stop denying yourself that’s you’re bending like the eight of us. Even tho Yoona and Sooyoung in relationship but oh please, that just for our group image.” Sunny whined almost in the verge of gave up.

 

“Even though I am bending like you guys, there’s no guarantee that she has feeling like love towards me, like I do to her and it keep bothering me for Godsake!” Jessica finally let out her hidden feeling out loud, making Sunny zipped . After few seconds, Jessica realized her mistake and soon she regretted to let Sunny be here in her house.

 

“Confess to her before it’s too late.”

 

Jessica let out a heavy sigh, there’s no point of hiding thing like this with Sunny. Her detective mind and soul will find it either way. She likes the dog who can easily find her bones. “It’s not that easy, Sunny.”

 

“Tell me why?”

 

“Taecyeon. . .”

 

“Heol! You still want to be with that jerk?” Sunny scoffed softly. “Ugh, Sica, just think it straight before you decided something. Don’t regret your choice in the future.” Sunny gave her advice that now already stuck in her mind.

 

---

 

 

It has been a month since you worked with Jessica, and everything seemed fine except for the double jobs you took and making you more tired at the end of the day. Being a personal assistant and a driver for Jung Jessica is surely the most tiring things. You have to pacing back and forth, bring her things, and drive the car to everywhere she wants.

 

Like today, you and here in the middle of somewhere in South Korea, doing a campaign photo shot for a famous brand that Jessica became the brand ambassador of it. It has been 6 hours but the session seemed not gonna ending soon. Your head aching suddenly due to lack of sleep these past few days; thanks for a certain someone who keep coming and invade your mind and sense, and keep you to stay awake at night because of her beautiful face and angelic voice.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Jessica asked when you put your head on the table while sighed heavily.

 

You didn’t response to her question and just laid your head still on the table, sighing. You heard what she asked you, but your head too hard to bear on when it hurting like this.

 

“Sangyoo-ah. . .” Jessica came closer to you then she touched your shoulder lightly, making you suddenly felt tense at her sudden touch and her sweet lovely scent that invaded your nose.

 

And after Sunny came to Jessica’s house and gave her a very wise advice; Jessica never treat you as bad as before. She became friendlier and smiled more to you which you found it really weird, but nonetheless you had to say that you like it. Jessica woke up every single sense of your body that for a long time buried deep inside of you. Never once you fell in love this madly after your mom left your family. Never once you wanna have the feeling of thinking someone and want to protect her so bad as much as you can. But she did, with everything she had in her; icy tone and behavior.

 

“I’m okay,” you said weakly then, “Just headache; I need to be like this for awhile.” You said in low husky voice, sending a weird feeling in Jessica’s tummy that tickles her a bit.

 

Jessica quickly went to find her bag where she put her medicines there. She took one pill of paracetamol then walked back to where you sat. She shook your body again gently. “Sangyoo-ah, here take this pill.”

 

You pulled up your head from the table and looked at her with your blurry eyes. She handed you the pill then give you her water bottle to make you drink it. You took the pill without asking anymore, you just hope that the headache will go soon.

 

“Is it done?” you asked her with your eyes closed, slowly the pain lessened.

 

“Nae, it’s done. Let’s go home.” Jessica said with her sweet voice.

 

You nodded your head and fixed her things up then brought it to the car. Jessica as usual didn’t want to be in the same car with others as she wants privacy everywhere she goes.

 

“This is the longest photo shoot I ever had.” Jessica sighed desperately as the car moved out from the location. This is a long way to go home.

 

“Really??” You chuckled softly by looked at her from the rear-view mirror; the pain in your head had completely gone.

 

She just nodded her head with her eyes closed and relaxed herself on the seat. You the mp3 player in the car and played soft yet slow songs. Then suddenly Jessica moved to the front seat beside you and smiled widely to you which you found it really awkward.

 

“Wae?? I can’t sit here?” She asked with her icy yet arrogant tone.

 

You just shook your head with are-you-seriously looked at her. Still the same Ice Princess you know. You focused your eyes on the road and drive safely. You didn’t want any bad thing happen if you lost your focus even though at this time you really want to look at her and admire her beauty.

 

‘What perfume did she use? Why she smell so tempting like this? God, help me to get through this and please erase this byun mind that I have for her.’ You prayed in your heart and once in awhile you would glanced at her and gulped when you saw how y she was with that white shirt and cardigan wrapped around her body.

 

“Are you hungry? Let’s eat somewhere, I’m starving now.” Jessica stated cutely while holding her tummy adorably patted her tummy.

 

‘Oh, tell me how can I refuse her plead? She’s too damn adorably cute.’ You nodded your head and quickly find a suitable restaurant for Jessica.

 

You found a restaurant nearby and quickly hopped out from the car to open the car door for Jessica. She walked shyly and let you to lead her instead as she lowered her head; afraid of people might knowing her and ruin her so-called-date with you.

 

You entered a semi-modern restaurant which serves not only Korean cuisine but also western cuisine. Jessica ordered chicken grilled with mashed potato and orange juice and you ordered bibimbab with mineral water.

 

“Don’t be so nervous around me, Sangyoo-ah.” Jessica smiled sweetly after the waitress done putting the foods on the table. “I’m not like what you’re thinking.” She added and ate the grilled chicken slowly.

 

Just when you’re about to speak, her phone was ringing loudly. She stopped her eating and took her phone from the table right beside her left hand. She stood up and went away from the table as she picked up the phone.

 

“Taec?” Jessica greeted the phone caller who was Taecyeon, who also her boyfriend. “I’m fine thanks; I’m having so called late dinner outside with my driver now.” She lazily answered him. It has been a long time since the last time Taecyeon called her which was around two weeks ago. He said at that time he was really busy with schedules and stuff.

 

“I can’t, I have a lot of schedules wait for me for this month.” Jessica smiled to you when you looked at her. “Nae, just come to my apartment tonight, we can have small talk. . . . hmm. . . byee. . .” Jessica ended the call, not even replied when Taecyeon said ‘I love you’ to her.

 

“Something wrong?” You asked when Jessica sat down with heavy sighed.

 

“Aniyo. . .” She shook her head, “Just. . .”

 

‘If you wanna know she has feeling towards you or not, try to make her jealous.’ What Sunny said was echoing in her ear.

 

“Just. . . Taecyeon will visit me at my apartment tonight.” Jessica said as she looked at your face instensely.

 

Your face suddenly darkened and your mood suddenly dropped drastically when Jessica mentioned about Taecyeon. Even though you already knew about Jessica relationship with Taecyeon, nonetheless you felt burn inside.

 

“Let’s go home, I don’t want to make Taecyeon wait for me.” Jessica took her purse from her bag and left the money on the table without even waiting for the waitress to take the bill then dragged you out who was eating the bibimbap happily. You sighed but followed everything she ordered you to.

 

At Jessica’s Apartment

 

Taecyeon already waited for her inside her apartment. Jessica really want to protest that how dare he was to barge inside her apartment without her permission but she held it inside and just stayed cool. You on the other side were really pissed at how cozy he was sitting there like this apartment is him. 

 

“Oh, this is your driver?” he asked Jessica while looking at you with mocking face.

 

“Yes, her name is Sangyoo, my driver and my personal assistant too.” Jessica answered right away and fell her body on the couch beside Taecyeon. Taecyeon quickly wrapped his arm around Jessica tiny shoulders and pulled her closer to his embrace as he sniffed her sensual hair scent.

 

“I think that’s all for today, I have to go home now. Have a good night Jessica.” You bowed politely and walked out her apartment without waiting Jessica to send you out her door like she usually does.

 

Your POV

 

“He is such a head. Tch, what’s on him that makes Jessica fall? An idiot who has his brain on his muscle or .” I grumbled as I walked inside the factory. I kicked the pebbles as I walked inside aimlessly. I hate this feeling.

 

“Sangsang. . .” I heard Gina called me from the door. She hurriedly ran over me and panted hard. “Grandpa was looking for you. Where did you go? You missed the afternoon for 5 times already for this week only.” Gina told me and it made me sigh.

 

“How’s everything about Jessica?” she asked me. Oh, I forgot to tell, after a week work with Jessica, I told Gina about everything, I can’t keep this from everyone, at least someone has to know about this, and Gina is the right person to know about this.

 

“Molla,” I shrugged, “I guess it’s fine. . .” I added then continued walking.

 

“I guess someone start to falling in love,” she sang and danced happily while walking in front of me, making me shook my head.

 

“It’s impossible, G. . .” I helplessly said.

 

“How so?”

 

“She is taken. And for her, I’m just her driver who has nothing but less money. Beside, her boyfriend has everything I don’t have.” She slapped my back head mercilessly.

 

“Ouch! What was that for?” I whined and protested.

 

“Your dumbness!!” she grunted. “Choi Sangyoo, you are the only heir of Choi Empire. You have what people want! Money, fame, family, everything.”

 

“But she knows me as the newspaper delivery.” I sighed deeply.

 

“But your dad will announce you sooner or later as his only heir of his companies. That’s why don’t play with your works now, prove to your dad that you’re worth it. You’re a master degree in business management.”

 

“Seriously, you make me feel worse. . .” I rolled my eyes as I looked at her lazily.

 

“Who’s her boyfriend?”

 

“Taecyeon.”

 

“Taecyeon?”

 

I nodded my head willy nilly.

 

“Taecyeon??! That Ok ‘ing’ Taecyeon??!!” Gina shouted and quickly searched something on her phone. I just left her with her own world while I walked inside and greeted people there, including grandpa who looked at me with unreadable look. I just shrugged it off and walked directly to my room and dozed off.

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================

I wanna confess to you guys, my loyal readers and subscribers. . .

I'm sorry for taking a lot of time to update all of my stories, I'm working now as a teacher and it surely take a lot of my time to teach and do some administrations stuff. I'll try to update all of my stories but it maybe take a lot of time. Please be patient with me. . .and thank you for everything.

Have fun and enjoy reading it. . .