The So-Called Pretty Witch Sica

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

 

A day after. . .

 

Jessica POV

 

7 in the morning. I already woke up since 6 am this morning, I don’t know why but I feel so excited today. I didn’t sleep well tonight as Krystal didn’t stop talking about whatever she did with her schedule and we chit chat until 3 am. What a loooong night to me.

 

And today is the day I meet my personal driver and personal assistant too. Eum, wait, *thinking* aahh, what’s her name.

 

“Oh damn! How can I forgot to ask her name???” I slapped my forehead. How clumsy I am to not ask her name yesterday.

 

“Sooyeon, are you okay??” My mom asked me. Now I’m in the kitchen to make a cup of Thai tea, my favorite tea ever.

 

“Oh, ne eomma, I’m fine. Just forgot something.” I answered. “Where’s Soojung?” I asked as I didn’t notice any sign of her this morning.

 

“She already left for her schedule early in the morning. She just likes you, very hardworking.”

 

“Like sister like sister.” I answered making my mom laughed. “Appa already went for work too?” my mom nodded and back to her work; cooking.

 

I walked to the living room and my phone. I scroll down to find a specific name that I already saved yesterday. There it is!!

 

“Pabo Driver” I chuckled as I press the call button.

 

End of POV

 

You’re paddling your bike as your phone ringing endlessly, bothering you enjoying the music through your ears.

 

Pretty Witch Sica calling. . .

 

The name kept blinking on your phone. You contemplating yourself whether you answer it or not.

 

“Hello. . .” you greeted lazily.

 

“Yaaahh!!” was all you get from her. You put your phone away from your ear.

 

“Can you greet me nicely too like I did to you?” you brake the bike and stopped your track.

 

Jessica fell silent at your words. “I’m in hurry you know, and you answer my call too long. Come here now, your work gonna start soon.” Jessica said full of command.

 

You looked at your watch on your phone, 7.10 am. “For your information Miss, it’s still 7.10 am, and my work with you starts at 8 am sharp. It means I still have 50 minutes to do whatever I want.” You explained slowly.

 

“Who say that?”

 

“You.” you answered shortly.

 

“I didn’t.” Jessica bit her lower lip secretly. “Just come here. In 5 minutes you not here, I’ll call the police.”

 

Click. The phone call ended. You groaned, but suddenly an evil smirk appeared on your face. You were whistling and kept delivering the newspapers.

 

Pretty Witch Sica calling. . .

Missed Calls > Pretty Witch Sica (15)

 

Still whistling, you looked at the clock, 7.58 am and you already in front of the gate of Jessica’s house. Your bike already parked nicely, at the last long breath, you knocked on the gate.

 

3 minutes waiting finally someone from the house opened the gate. A middle-age woman opened the gate for you. She examined your appearance from head to toe while pursed her forehead.

 

“Nugusaeyo?” she asked sweetly and smiled.

 

“Oh, annyeonghaseo,” you bowed, “I’m Choi Sang Yoo, I’m the new driver for. . . eum, S-sica?”

 

“Ohhh, you are the one that she kept talking about. Come in dear.”

 

As you stepped inside, you just realized that her house is soooo big. It’s not like your house. Yes, your house is big, bigger than this house, but it feels empty inside, not like this house, full of warmness and feel spacious. The wind blows really cold and comfy at the same time. You more than sure that you want to spend your entire life in this house.

 

“Do you want tea or coffee?” she offered you when you sat down on the soft sofa. “Oh, I’m Jessica’s mom by the way.”

 

You stood up and bowed politely to her. “I’m sorry maam.”

 

“Oh please, don’t call me that, I’m still young. Just call me aunty. So tea or coffee?”

 

“Coffee. Thank you ma—I mean aunty.” You quickly corrected your word.

 

You roamed around the living room. The living room dominated with light chocolate color, which make the living room feels so cozy. You then saw a big family picture that hang on the wall.

 

‘Wait, wait. . .’ you looked closely at the picture. ‘Why I feel so familiar with the girl here? Who is she?’ you think so hard when you saw Jessica’s picture.

 

“This is Taeyeon—the dork, Yoona—the choding, Sooyoung—the shikshin, Sunny—the bunny, Yuri—the prankster, Tiffany—the eye smile girl, Hyoyeon—the dancing machine, Seohyun—the maknae, and the last one Jessica—the warm ice princess.”

 

“Haaaaaahhh.” You closed your mouth as you remember the thing that Gina explained to you last night. “She. . . is. . . the warm ice princess?” you said in lower tone with eyes rounded big in shock. “She is. . . Girls’ Generation?”

 

“Here’s your coffee dear.” Mrs. Jung came and gave you the coffee.

 

“Aaah. . . th-thank you.”

 

Suddenly Jessica came out from nowhere and took your coffee right before you can taste it. “We’re late, no time for coffee.” She handed the coffee to her mom, “Mom, I gotta go now. I love you.” she kissed her mom and then took your hand.

 

“But. . . coffee. . .” you wanna protested but too late, you already outside the house with Jessica looking at you coldly. “What??” you asked in confused.

 

“I *pinch* told *pinch* you to come *pinch* faster.”

 

“Ouch. . ouch. . . ouch. . .” you groaned in pain as she pinched you here and there to your body. “I have work, remember??”

 

She threw the key suddenly. “I’m late, drive now.” She commanded you and get inside the car and put her glasses on.

 

“Witch.” You mumbled.

 

“Did you say something?” she asked after lower down the window.

 

“Aniyo. . .” you waved your hands and got inside the car. “Uuuhhh, BMW. . . nice taste.” You complimented. “Where to, Miss?”

 

“Just drive.” She said calmly.

 

You did as she said. Drive anywhere you feel you want to. At least you feel happy because you can drive the luxury car like you always did before. You the radio and listen to whatever the DJ chose to play the songs.

 

Only the radio filled the car. You focused your eyes on the road while your ears keep listening to the songs. And Jessica, she just busy with her phone, ears plugged with headphones.

 

4 hours later.

 

The engine stopped, which mean the car stopped too. You tried to the engine, but useless. The radio already off. You looked at the engine indicator.

 

“Great.” You sarcastically said as you saw the engine arrow on the red line.

 

“What happen? Who told you to stop?” Jessica asked, plugged off her headphone.

 

“We out of gas, Miss.” You grinned sheepishly.

 

“What??!!!” she shouted.

 

“We out of gas, Miss.” You said it again.

 

“Where are we now?” she turned down the window. She only saw the silent road. No sign of people live near here she guess which is true.

 

“According to my GPS, we now in Pyeongchang.”

 

“Pyeongchang??!!!” again she shouted in horror.

 

“Yes, Pyeongchang.”

 

Jessica was busy herself with her phone, tried to call everyone she could call at this urgent time, especially the managers of SNSD, but none of them pick up her call, because they thought that it’s the holiday for SNSD, no schedule for a week until they comeback.

 

You get out the car and breathe in deeply. “Ahhhh, so nice!!” you said and stretched out your body.

 

“Yoo, where are you going???” she called you from the car when you started to walked away from the car.

 

“Find a village.” You said back to her.

 

“Get back here!!!” she commanded, but you ignored her. “Uggghh, I hate you, Yoo!” she opened the door and ran to you as fast as she can.

 

“Yoo, wait for me. . . *panting*.” You looked back and saw the panting Jessica there.

 

“Hurry up.” You said and stood on your position, waiting for her.

 

She walked not in normal way the closer she got to you. Something was happen with her feet. You looked down, ‘Heels. Really?’ you mentally stated.

 

“You can just stay in the car.” You said to her but ended she slapped you right on your head, hard. “Ouch. Why so violent?”

 

“Serve you right? You want a ghost kidnap me? Huh?”

 

“Ghost?? Ppfffttt. . .” ‘The ghost might afraid even before approach you.’ you giggled. *Slap* “Ouch.”

 

“Why did you giggle like that?” she asked coldly.

 

“Can’t I?”

 

“You can’t while you’re with me and without my permission. Got it?”

 

You just nodded and started to walked again, Jessica behind you walked slowly, her toes was hurt so bad, “Damn the heels.” She cursed.

 

“Here.” She stopped immediately when she saw you sat in front of her, untie the heels knot.

 

“What. . . what are you doing?” Jessica honestly felt fluttered when you did that, but her pride took her over.

 

“You can’t walk with these heels on your feet. Here, use this.” You gave her your shoes.

 

“What for??”

 

“You want to walk barefoot or use my shoes? Because if you use these heels still, you just hurt your toes even more.” You shrugged. “Up to you then.”

 

“Wait!!” she held your hand.

 

Both of you feel the electricity that suddenly appear when your skin contacted with Jessica’s hand. ‘So soft, like a baby skin.’ You mentally said.

 

‘I. . . I touched her arm?? *squeal like crazy in heart* Jessica mind stated. “I’m gonna use your shoes.” She put on the shoes, “It’s too big, look.” She pouted. Indeed it’s true, the old converse shoes are too big for Jessica’s feet.

 

“But it’s better than you barefoot. Kaja. . . I’m hungry already. . .”

 

5 minutes walking.

 

“This is tiring!” Jessica grunted 4 meters behind you. “I’m tired!” she said again while wiping her sweat on her forehead.

 

5 minutes later. . .

 

“Can we take a rest, please?” she said in tired mode tone.

 

You sighed, “There’s no other way.” You walked back to her and crouched in front of her with your back facing her.

 

“What are you doing??”

 

“I’ll carry you, so that we can go to the village faster. Climb on my back,” You said.

 

Jessica contemplated herself whether she should climb on your back or not. One side of her heart said that she should climb on seem-so-comfy back of yours, while the other side said that she shouldn’t fall for your trap, because it might be that you do that on purpose—y purpose.

 

“Fine, if you don’t w—”

 

“I WANT!!” she quickly interrupted you and climbed on your back. She encircled her arms on your neck and lingered her legs on your waist, like a cute koala.

 

‘Is it her s that I feel on my back?? Why so soft?’ You shook your head immediately.

 

“Am I heavy?” she asked as she lean her chin on your shoulder.

 

“Nope. I like carrying a baby orangutan, heheh. . . . ouch.”

 

“Serve you!”

 

“Are you this violent to your driver before? No wonder they left you. . . ouch. . . yaahh!! I put you down, I put you down. . .”

 

“No. . . no. . . no. . . . okay, okay.” She tightened her legs and arms, making you chocked.

 

*Choke* *cough*. . . too. . . tight.”

 

She loosened her grip on your neck. For the whole time you walk, you just hear her breath, and once in while you smell the mix scent of her perfume and her hair shampoo, that makes you feel in heaven with the sweet scent.

 

Jessica just enjoyed the piggy-back ride while she hardly hided her heart beat that really faster. She was too afraid that you would notice her fast heart beat. Jessica admitted it that being here on your back is one of the safest places she could ever feel. She even couldn’t stop replying how care you are to offer your shoes to her. And how full of thought you are when you gentlewoman-ly crouch in front of her and offer to piggy back her.

 

Jessica smiled widely. She never felt like this before. The more she thinks about it the more the other side of her heart denying things. She couldn’t be like this. Her heart kept telling her that you just her driver, accidentally driver to be exact, while her, she is the goddess Jessica, that everyone knows as the one of the prettiest women in the world. She can’t be with you. ‘Not in million years, Jessica.’

 

And by now, Jessica strongly fights with her own heart.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this too long??? tell me tell me. . .

Aaaahhhh. . . Pretty witch sica started to denying things that already clear. . .

Why did she do that???

Tell me your thoughts. . .

Happy Sunday all

#happy26thtaenggoobirthday

I wish all your happiness come to you, may your dream come true, thank you for being Kim Taeyeon ^^