Fléau

Accidentally Love Ep. 2

I quickly turned around as soon as I saw Mr. Jung’s face. He is Jessica’s ing dad!! Holy molly! That was close! And now what I should do? Jingo was looking at me weirdly as if his eyes talked with me on what am I doing right now?

 

“Hatchiiiiii!!!” That was the quick idea that came in my mind.

 

“Ms. Choi are you okay?” Jingo asked me and offered his handkerchief.

 

I took it quickly and pretended to wipe my nose then covered my half face using it before turned around and face Mr. Jung. “I’m sorry for your inconvenience. Suddenly I got a sneeze.” I laughed awkwardly making Mr. Jung just smiled at me, maybe he was thinking on why am I covering my face. “To avoid the virus, so I need to cover my face. . hahaha.” I chose to sit down on the empty seat with one hand holding the cover on my face.

 

“What do you want to order Ms. Choi?” Mr. Jung asked me while offering me the menu book. He was examined my face, maybe he felt familiar with my appearance.

 

“Anything!” Oops, to enthusiast. “I mean, you order it I can eat anything basically.” I fixed my words.

 

He just nodded his head and called the waitress to make some order. On the other hand I was signaling Jingo to come closer to me. “Why didn’t you tell me that we gonna meet Mr. Jung?”

 

Jingo just blinked his eyes, “I did. I told you,” he whispered to my ear. “You just too busy with the paper until you didn’t focus on me.”

 

I just sighed softly, hoping the meeting will end faster.

 

End of POV.

 

 “Like I have told you on phone call few days ago, some villagers still don’t want to agree with our offer. They demand high price per m² and if we can’t fulfill what they want, they don’t want to sign the document of the land.” Mr. Jung explained to Sangyoo carefully as she was busy covering her face.

 

“Then, give them more power to gain more electricity to the village and also build a society center there.” She said confidently.

 

“But that will cost much more than we’ve calculated.” Mr. Jung commented Sangyoo’s idea that somehow crazy.

 

“Mr. Jung, if you want our plan run as it planned, we need to win the villagers’ heart first. Showing them that we care for them and they for sure will give the land for us with lower cost. If not, we can take back our help to them.” She smiled covered by the handkerchief.

 

Mr. Jung on the other hand just nodded his head.

 

 “Uncle, tell the HR department to send some people to the village and do some research on what they need beside the electricity. If we are able to grant it, I will approve it.” Sangyoo said to Jingo.

 

The meeting ended in two hours with some point has made. Sangyoo in the other hand was relieved that the meeting has ended but on the other hand she was dying, ‘Does Mr. Jung recognize her?

 

“Get the bill, uncle.” Sangyoo ordered Jingo but Mr. Jung prevented him to do so.

 

“It’s on me, Ms. Choi.” Mr. Jung said humbly.

 

“Thank you for the treat.” Sangyoo said, “We gonna have a meeting with all departments in two weeks.” She reminded him then excused herself to go first.

 

“Why she is so familiar to me?” Mr. Jung said to himself as he looked at Sangyoo’s back. “Maybe it’s just my imagination.” He then took his belongings then walked out from the restaurant.

 

===

 

“What?!!” Sunny was shock as Jessica told her that Sangyoo has resigned as her personal assistant. “But. . .why?”

 

Jessica just shrugged, “Her father really sick, that’s why she resign so that she can take care of her dad.”

 

“Have you told her?”

 

“About?”

 

“Your feeling towards her!” Sunny smacked Jessica’s forehead.

 

Sunny groaned in frustration as she looked at Jessica’s helpless look. “You are pretty but yet so dumb when it comes to love.” Sunny shook her head then handed Jessica’s phone to her. “Call her and ask her to meet somewhere.”

 

Jessica shook her head, “I texted her last night, and she replied so cold to me.” She lowered her head. “Maybe I should move on.” She stared at the view from their company window.

 

“What if she has the same feeling towards you, but she already knew that you’re with Taecyeon?”

 

Jessica just shrugged then left Sunny, she walked to Yoona and talked randomly with her just to divert her mind. She couldn’t think straight, too many possibilities produced in her brain until she didn’t know which one was right.

 

At the other room, some people were gathered around and discussed about something really important. Some of them were manager team, director and executive director of Girls’ Generation, they have been discussing about a matter since this morning until now when time already showed 2 pm. The decision had made already, the critical decision that was really hard for everyone, but after all, most of the meeting participants were agree, even one of Girls’ Generation representative, Tiffany.

 

“We will tell this next week, so I hope you prepare well.” The president of the company said then dismissed the meeting.

 

Tiffany sighed heavily. It was supposed to be Taeyeon who attended the meeting, but she had other tapping schedule with Hyeyeon at the studio. She walked out from the meeting room helplessly, didn’t know what she should do. She felt like a betrayer to her best friend.

 

===

 

“Ms. Choi, you have a meeting in LA with the new developer company that will collaborate with our company,” your secretary, Jane, reminded you.

 

“When is it?” you asked with your eyes still glued on your laptop screen.

 

“It’s the day after tomorrow and you supposed to fly there by this evening.” She explained again. “You’ll be there for. . .a week and I already sent all your list of activities to your email.” She added still standing in front of the huge table.

 

You looked at her with your brow raised. “You. . .not coming with me? Then why should I have a secretary if she doesn’t follow me everywhere I go?” you flicked your tongue, making Jane caught off guard.

 

“B-but, Jingo ahjussi will accompany you. . .” she said with her head hung lower.

 

You shook your head. “Jingo ahjussi only work here in Seoul, while you, you come with me if I have abroad meeting, so go and book another plane ticket for you and leave early to pack. I will wait for you at the airport at 7 pm.” You said then motioned her to go out to do everything you just told her.

 

“Make sure you bring your coats, the weather is not nice in LA.” Jingo said as he entered your office when you’re cleaning your stuff, ready to go back early.

 

“I will, uncle. Don’t worry.” You said then grabbed your CK bag. “Oh, uncle, I will drive myself home. Just rest for a week while I’m in LA hmm? Eat healthy food too, you look skinny since you work with me.” You said then took the key from him.

 

===

 

“What?!” Taeyeon screamed in her room that she shared with Tiffany for years and Tiffany quickly covered using her hand to keep her quiet.

 

“I couldn’t do anything since I was alone there and they were so persistent about their decision.” Tiffany explained and burst into tears.

 

“Shhhh, it’s okay. We will figure this out together hmm?” Taeyeon hugged her and caressed her back softly, deep inside her, she didn’t have any idea what should she do. She sighed heavily for the nth time and hugged Tiffany to calm her down.

 

For the rest of the week, all the members of Girls’ Generation were practicing the dance of their new upcoming comeback. Even Jessica who was busy with her individual activities still have time to come and practice together even though she sometimes late.

 

 

=======================================================================================================

hi everyone!! my lovely readers who i adore so much, how are you guys?? I am sorry for barely update to my stories. Whenever i sign in to my aff account there will be some of you comments telling me to update this story. So yeah, I'm still working on it despite my busy schedule. A teacher's life is seriously no joke T.T 

And oh, here also i announce that i need a co-writer that will update this story. So if anyone of you interest to be my co writer, just pm me and maybe we can talk further. Hehehehhehehe. . .

I love you guys so much.........