TCA

Of Airplanes, Lists and Break-ups

Chapter 27

Kris hurriedly shrugged off his clothes and took a shower. He took his time scrubbing 18 hours of plane off of him. He stepped out of the shower, drying off and finally let his jetlag take over. He fell face first on his already made bed and fell asleep, too sleepy to put on clothes.

Even though it only felt like 5 minutes, Kris was shaken awake by a cackling Luhan three hours later.

"Time to wake up sweet cheeks. And I mean that literally. You got a fiiiine set of buns." Luhan poked his cheek... the one attached to his thigh.

"Wow, you must work out, a. lot. Almost no bounce."

A  groggy Kris, finally starting to come to, began to understand what was going on. He was , and the guy molesting him was Lu.. Luh.. what was it again?

Man, he was  one handsy bloke! Kris finally had enough when Luhan slapped his buttock. Hard. He jumped up almost yelling while holding up his hands and shaking them furiously.

"Dude! I'm not gay! I'm straight. Straight, straight, straight."

Luhan's eyes quickly rested on his junk that was on full display. A creepy smirk pulled at his lips when Kris's hands flew down to cover his pride.

"One too many uses of the word straight to be believable, sweet cheeks."  He winked at Kris before moving towards the door.

"5 minutes, and you'll be dressed and ready for your tour. I'll be waiting in the living room."

 

It had taken Kris close to an hour getting ready.

First he had to figure out what the heck to wear. He had three bags to dig through to find at least one decent outfit. Settling for shredded black jeans and a pale yellow tank top, Kris needed to pick accessories. Picking one earring, one and a matching necklace, took him 10 minutes. 10. Minutes. In addition to that he also needed to choose a ring or 5.

After the outfit was top-notch it was time for the hair. Something he took much pride in. Styling it, hair drying it, mussing it, tousling it over and over again until it looked just perfectly unperfected. Satisfied he nodded to his reflection.

As he entered the living room he was greeted with a very grumpy looking Luhan tapping his foot impatiently.

Okay I'm ready Lu...hi... ha... hu...? Wait what was your name again?"

"Luhan," he dryly said.

"Right. Well, let's go shall we? Let me just get my... Shoes! Right, just give me a minute." Before Kris had the chance to make for his room again, Luhan grabbed his top.

"If you as much as take one step towards your room I will twist your so far it'll turn blue and fall off. "

Kris could only nod at that threat.

"Now get your out the door before I'll make you."

Kris had run out the door grabbing the shoes he'd worn on the plane and didn't stop until he was outside in the baking sun. Luhan had gone back to his gay self once again happily whistling, pulling Kris by the arm.

"Because of you we have to push back the tour until later," he pouted. The pout was quickly replaced by a open mouthed grin.

"But fret not because I am taking you to meet my club members."

"You have a club?"

"I certainly do."

Luhan took him to a desolate part of camp. It was in the farthest corner of the grounds, surrounded by green grass, bird song and sunshine. If Kris narrowed his eyes he could spot something very akin to a wooden shack, hidden between the trees.

As they got closer Kris noticed a few people laying on the grass probably dying from a heat .

"When the weather is nice like this we hold the meetings outside instead of  headquarter, he pointed to the dilapidated shack-looking... thing."

"Built it myself." Luhan said proudly while patting his own shoulder.

They were now standing in front of Luhan's so-called club.

" Kris, this is TCA, 'The China Alliance'. Everyone, this is Kris. Welcome to the family!"

Kris was greeted by a very uninterested bunch of people. Only one seemed genuinely happy to meet him. Well, one besides Luhan.

"The China Alliance? There's only... '1, 2, 3, 4'... 5 Chinese transfer students at this university?"

"Oh, no there's like, I don't know, maybe 50? Give or take?"
"Then why does your club only have five Chinese members?"
"Aah, Minseokkie and Jongdae are Korean. Not Chinese. Only Lay, Tao and myself are from China."

"... then why is it called... you know what never mind." Kris plopped down on the grass between Lay and Minseokkie?

"Was your name Minseokkie?" Kris turned towards the younger-looking guy at his right. Said guy sighed heavily before giving him a tense smile.

"I'm pretty sure I'm your hyung so for now why don't you just drop the endearment and call me Minseok hyung."

"No way. You're like '12'  a first year here or something, right?" Kris laughed out loud looking to Luhan. Luhan did not look amused.

"I'm 23. Douche bag."

Kris's laughter died down as he choked on his own saliva. Coughing for 5 minutes time Minseok gave in to his grudge and patted his back with way more strength than necessary.

Able to breathe again Kris apologized for being an idiot before continuing.

"So...If you two aren't Chinese, what are you doing in a club called 'The China Alliance'?"
"I'm just here for..." Jongdae let a longing gaze rest on Minseok. "the company."

"I don't even go to this school! I've been forced to coming here for two years. Thanks Luhan. Because of you I have to take vacation time 4 hours a week at work."

"You're welcome." Luhan squeezed himself in between Minseok and Jongdae. He sat so close to Minseok they could've been mistaken for Siamese twins. Jongdae's face fell at the sight.     

Sensing the awkward tension Kris tried his best to break the silence.

"... Sooo? What... do you do. In this club.?"

Luhan averted some of his attention away from Minseok to answer the question. 

"We speak Chinese, practice our Korean, make dinner plans, listen to each other's girl problems, gossip and..."

"When he says girl problems, he doesn't mean problems you may have with girls," Lay whispered to Kris.

"What?"

"I love Luhan but there is a reason why we are so few."

"Oh?"

"Yeah... I'm Lay." The dimpled man shot him a quick smile before turning back into a statuette.

"Nice meeting you."

"...Party and just plain have fun!" having finished his speech Luhan motioned towards a scary looking kid.

"Kris. Meet the reason to your fortune."

Tao gave Kris a scrutinizing elevator look, huffed and lazily looked away.

"Don't mind Tao. He's just a no good brat with a stick up his . Like literally. Pulls it out every time he senses danger."
Lay noticing the confused look on Kris's face leaned in to whisper again.

"Tao does wushu... with a stick."

"Up his ?" Kris asked incredulously.

"... Sure." Lay responded, stifling a laugh.

The meeting ended after a bit of getting to know the other members. Minseok leaving for work but promising to meet up later. Jongdae was quick to offer they leave together which Minseok happily agreed to. Lay had a dance class outside of campus and Tao? Either he didn't want to be  a third wheel or else he went back to his dorm, looking at net shops.

The tour was over quickly because Luhan meant that seeing the gym, the canteen and... no that's pretty much it, was all Kris needed to know.

Later that night 'The China Alliance' all went out for dinner and even though there were several uncomfortable moments, Kris had fun.

This was going to be a good year.  


A/N
Aaaaand we're back to Kris :D
Sorry if anything sounds offending but the China Alliance was all I could come up with -.-' Well thats a lie but I didn't think rainbows and ponytails were a fitting club name.