Things Just Happen...

A "Little" Secret

I sat on the balcony that was right outside of Henrys room. I don’t think he knew it was there since you have to go through the window, so it was a good place to hide. It was about 7 in the morning and everyone was still sleeping. I stared at all of the plain buildings while blasting my music. Last night, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Was Kyuhyun actually trying to kiss me? Or was he just being his stupid self again? I shook my head and stared at my phone. I wished I actually had someone to talk to that wouldn’t be mad if I told them what happened last night. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Annie! It’s Tiffany! :3

I smiled at the text and replied back.

Me: Hey! What’s up?

I didn’t expect a message to come back fast. She was an idol, so she was a busy person.

Tiffany: Just going to get some breakfast. Wanna join?

Me: Nah, not hungry at the moment. But thanks anyways…

Tiffany: That’s your loss… we have some delicious food here.

I laughed at how she was trying so hard to convince me.

Tiffany: So… What happened last night? With SuJu I mean.

Me: …I’ll tell you later…

Tiffany: I’m coming over right after I eat!

I smiled, she was so cute. Even though she was years older than me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned and saw Henry standing behind me.

“I knew you would be here…” He said as he sat down next to me. I saw him glance at my phone that was still opened in my conversation with Tiffany. “Who were you talking to?” He asked.

“Why?” I asked back as I shoved my phone into my pocket. He shrugged and then scratched his neck.

“Then… will you tell me what happened? We really need to catch up and it really seems like Kyuhyun knows you more than me. I’ve known you forever! Why does he know more than me?” He said as redness filled his face. I patted his back and looked at him in the eyes.

“If anything, Tiffany knows more than the two of you. And I met her last night.” I exclaimed as I laughed. His facially expression was still serious.

“Tiffany from SNSD? You met her?” he asked. I nodded and he let out a deep breath. “Will you please tell me everything?” he asked again. I gave in and told him everything. From what happened to my parents to when I first met Kyuhyun. He gasped when I finished telling him and pulled me into a long and warm hug.

“I’m always here…” He whispered.

“You’re a little late… If only you came a bit earlier in my life then I would’ve been fine…”  I muttered. He stayed silent for a bit and I shivered from the cold.

“Let’s go inside…” he said as he tugged on my arm to stand up. I yanked my arm away and looked up at him. I shook my head and he slowly sat back down. “Do you want a blanket?” he asked. I shook my head again and stared straight at the city in front of me. I suddenly felt so sad. Was it because I was telling Henry everything that’s happened when he wasn’t around? Maybe it was the guilt because I never replied to his letters. Then the conversation with him and Donghae came back to my mind. Did Henry actually have romantic feelings for me?

“Yah, why are thinking so much?” Henry said, breaking my thoughts. I looked up at him and shook my head.

“Why did you not contact me sooner?” I asked and then quickly covered my mouth. Shock, that’s what we were both probably feeling. He stayed silent as I stood up and walked to the window, I stepped inside and sat on his bed. He then came in and sat on the bed next to me. I heard him let out a sigh and I turned to look at him. His eyes slowly met mine and he scooted a bit closer. He started blushing and I squirmed a bit from being uncomfortable. His hand met mine which made me jump a tiny bit. He held my hand and our fingers intertwined naturally. His other hand crept up on the side of my face. He slowly pushed my face so I faced him.

“I’m sorry for never telling you anything…” He whispered before he moved forward and smashed his lips on mine. I was frozen from what was happening. After a few seconds, I let my body relax and I kissed him back. I was starting to lose my breath and I could barely get air from the small gap we had between our lips. As if he were reading my thoughts, Henry backed away. I in a lot of air before he smashed his lips against mine again. This time I enjoyed it. I felt a smile grow on my face as our kisses got deeper. I ran my fingers through his hair and he held my hand tighter. Suddenly, he pushed me back and I fell on the floor. The door swung open and Kyuhyun was standing there.

“Tiffany is here.” Kyuhyun said to me. I nodded and got up fast. Tiffany was waiting for me in the living room.

“Yah! I’ve been texting you for a long time and you never responded! I thought something bad happened!” She yelled as she pulled me into a hug.

“When did they become close…?” Someone muttered. I turned my head and saw Sungmin standing there next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just shrugged and walked down the hallway. Tiffany linked arms with me and we left the dorm.

“So what was so important that you didn’t respond to me?” she asked teasingly. I blushed and she noticed. “WHAT HAPPENED?!” she nearly screamed. I shrugged and she squealed. “This is gonna be good!” She said as she ran out the main doors. I shook my head and laughed to myself. I was pushed against the wall suddenly. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun standing there. I then looked back at the ground

“Ky-Kyuhyun… wh-what are you d-doing?” I stammered. He pushed my chin up so that I was looking directly at his eyes. I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks.

“Are you scared?” he asked while smirking evilly at me. I shook my head and then he gripped both of my arms. The way he grabbed them so sudden and tight made me let out a small yelp. He chuckled and bent down a bit so that our eyes were right in front of each other.

“Why are you doing this?” I whispered to him. His smirk grew bigger and I squirmed a bit.

“Oppa!” I heard the familiar yell. We both turned our heads and looked at the angry Stephanie who stood in the doorway. She walked to us and shoved Kyuhyun away. “Oppa! We need to go!” She grabbed my arm and she started to dash out of the building. I smiled at how good her timing was. She stopped running and we entered an ice cream place.

“Thanks…” I said to her as I rubbed my arms. She nodded and smiled.

“That’s what unnies are for, now what type of ice cream do you want? Or should I guess?” She said to me.

“Surprise me.” I said as I took a seat next to the window. I stared at the people who walked passed me. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Cho Kyuhyun: Where are you?

I glared at that message. Why the hell did he care?

Me: Nowhere near you, that’s for sure.

Cho Kyuhyun: Are you sure? Turn around.

My mind had a shock. I slowly turned my head but no one was there. I shook my head and laughed to myself by how stupid I was. I couldn’t shake the feeling of Henrys lips pressed against me. I started giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Tiffany asked as she came back to the table with two cups of ice cream. “I got you chocolate by the way.” She told me as she smiled.

“Thanks. By the way Henry kissed me.” I confessed as I took a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. dropped and she grinned somewhat.

“Really?! How was it? Is he a good kisser? He looks like he’d be one.” She said as she pointed her spoon at me then took a bite of her ice cream. I couldn’t help but grin as I nodded. She laughed and started asking me more questions. Like if I had feelings for him or not.

“Oh! We have to go drink tonight!” she reminded me. I nodded in agreement and we continued our on and off conversations

 

*That Night (Authors POV)*

 

Mel was walking up the stairs to get to Super Juniors dorm. She drank quite a bit a couple hours before and was probably really drunk. She pushed the door open and laughed to herself.

“Idiots.” She laughed more as she walked in the room. There was a man in the room and he approached her.

“Mel?” he said.

“Yep! That’s me!” She said as she flung her arms around his neck and laughed more. “You have no idea how much I love you! We have known each other for such a long time Henry!” She said as she hugged him. Mel looked up at him and smiled brightly as she went on her toes and crashed her lips into his. At first he didn’t react, but once he realized what was going on, he kissed her back. But harder. There were small moans coming from each other’s mouths. They both started moving down the hall. The male opened the door and they both fell on the bed together with Mel laying on the latter. They were now kissing each other roughly. He pulled at Mel’s shirt but she protested.

“I promised that I’d wait for the special person…” She murmured as she rolled off and laid on the bed. She fell asleep as soon as she hit the mattress.

“…” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath as he pulled the blanket to cover Mel.