Oops?

A "Little" Secret

Everyone stared at me like I just killed a puppy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked Henry. He face palmed and sat down on the couch.

“Have you ever heard of K-Pop?” he asked me. I nodded happily, which brought in more attention from the guys.

“You do? Then why haven’t you been so surprised yet?” he asked again. I thought about it a bit.

“What’s there to be surprised about?” I asked back. He said something to his roommate and grabbed my arm again. Great, time to be dragged again. He grabbed my suitcase and pulled me down the hallway. He opened the door and walked in. I sat on the bed and looked up at him with confusion. He rubbed his temples and took a seat in a chair.

“So…You like K-Pop…but…you don’t know Super Junior?” he asked slowly while staring at the ground.

“Of course I know Super Junior! What K-Pop fan doesn’t? Even if you’re a new K-Pop fan, you know SuJu. Why?” He looked up and let out a sigh. I stared back at him in confusion.

“We…are…Super Junior, Mel.” He said slowly. I nodded and tried to think about what he just said.

“Don’t freak out?” He asked. I still sat there in confusion. Was he talking about the people in the room?

“Why would I freak out? Idols are human beings too. Shouldn’t they be treated the same way?” I responded. He looked at me with shock

“If only the ELFs and the sub fans thought that way…” he sighed. I still looked around the room in confusion.

“So…you live here?” I asked, trying to keep the conversation going. He scratched the back of his head and said something that I didn’t understand.

“Yeah, well sometimes. The hyungs and I switch I guess you can say. Like if we’re too lazy to drive home then we’ll just stay here.” He responded. I was so confused with this whole thing.

“How many hyungs are there total?” I asked as I stared at him with interest. He shook his head and sighed again.

“Do you not listen to SuJu?” he asked. I shook my head and he let out a louder sigh.

“Okay let me break this down for you. I am part of Super Junior… This is Super Juniors dorm…” He explained. I quietly said ‘oh.’ After a couple seconds I finally realized how I stupid I was.

“OH! YOU’RE APART OF SJ I UNDERSTAND NOW!” I said in loudly while almost flying off the bed. I stood and covered my mouth with my hand.

“Whoa! I’m slow… sorry.” I replied. He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded.

“Aish child…” he muttered. I stared at him wide eyed. Was this why he could never contacted me? Because he was an idol this whole time? Everything makes sense now!

“I shouldn’t stay here.” I said as I walked out the door. I walked past the other members and they said something but I just continued walking towards the front door. There were so many ing stairs. What floor did they live on? I hurried down the stairs and I bumped into someone.

“Oh, mianhae…” I said as I kept my head down and tried to walk past. The person grabbed my arm and turned me around. I stared at the ground, not wanting to find out which idol this was.

“Yah! Neo mwoya?” The person said. I tried to think of what they said. ‘What are you doing?’ The person had a tight grip on my arm.

“Uhm…mu?” I replied. I think I said ‘Nothing.’ The person snickered and I slowly looked up. To my surprise it was Amber from f(x). She smiled and I tried not to look scared. I wasn’t scared, I just wanted to leave.

“Ah, so you’re not from here are you?” she asked in English. I nodded and she laughed. She then pulled me into a random hug and I stood stiff.

“Excuse me… I have to get going…” I said. She let go and looked at me.

“You’re not a saesang, are you?” she asked with a suspicious tone.

“No! I was dragged here and I have to leave.” I heard a door open and I looked up and saw Henry through the railings. I squirmed out of Ambers grasp and ran down the stairs and out the door so I was outside. …I didn’t know where to go. I looked left and right, trying to find where a motel or something was. I decided to run to the left. The people gave me weird stares but I didn’t care, I needed to find a stupid motel. As I approached a corner, I saw a familiar building that I’ve seen in a video. A love motel. Those were pretty cheap, right? I ran to the entrance and looked around. It wasn’t much but how much would you expect from a hotel where you have ? I shrugged and went to the front desk.

“Hana.” I simply said. The lady nodded and handed me a key with the room number. She pointed to the right and I nodded. “Kamsamnida.” I said as I walked into the direction she pointed. The hallway was dim and quiet. It reminded me of a horror movie. , I’m gonna be so paranoid now… I reached the door to my room and put the key in. The room was pretty nice I guess. One bed, a TV, about the size of an average bedroom. I slowly walked in and closed the door. I sat on the bed and reached in my pocket to get my phone. Are you kidding me? I left my phone in my suitcase. My suitcase is in SJs dorm. I put the pillow on my face and screamed in frustration. Well this is just fantastic. I got up and walked out the door. There were people coming out of the next room and looked at me.

“Ah, you had good time?” the man said in poor English. I tilted my head a bit in confusion.

“He means, did you have a good time in there? We heard your tiny scream.” The woman next to him said. I noticed that she was a foreigner and I realized that they thought something happened in the room. I shook my head multiple times while saying no.

“I screamed in frustration! Not pleasure!” I assured them.

“Yeah, sometimes I get frustrated when I can’t pleasure myself.” She winked and they both walked away. I blinked a few times and tried to think about what happened. I shook my head and headed to the exit. I walked out with my head down.

“YAH! Where do you think you were doing? You’re staying with me remember?” the familiar voice yelled. I looked up and sighed as I saw Henry. He glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

“I was going to go get my luggage…” I said as I walked past him. He followed me closely.

“You didn’t answer my question! And no! You’re gonna stay with me, okay? You don’t have enough wons to pay for that motel bill!” He sounded really pissed. I turned and faced him.

“I don’t think I should stay with you and some of the members of SuJu. I feel like a burden and I don’t want them to be weirded out by me…” I said as I turned and started walking around again. He grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eyes.

“You’ll be fine! They’ll like you! I’ll invite them out to dinner so you can meet all of them!” He said excitedly. I stared at him intently. Why does he want them to meet me so bad? Why can’t I just get a job and support myself?