I won't leave

The Bet

After about a week Gui Gui’s life was running smooth. She had friends, she was popular and she had an overprotective “older brother.” The only thing missing was Aaron. One day when she was talking alone with Show, he told her one of his greatest secrets.
“Do you promise not to tell anyone?” he asked. She nodded.
“Okay, I was out with Jozie… Or Tracy, I don’t remember… but anyways, I realized that I was broke and borrowed money from the Yan gang.” Show said and sighed.
“Wait… You owe Aaron money?” she asked. Show nodded. She sighed.
“How long is it since?” she asked. Now it was his turn to sigh.
“About a year or so… And I’ve tried, but I can’t pay the money back. I really don’t know what to do, and if I can’t pay it’ll be the same as forcing you to see the jerk again.” Show said and sighed.
“Well, there’s only one way of repaying Aaron without money, and that also includes me.” Gui Gui said and sighed. She really wanted to help Show, but she was finally happy.
“We’ll find some way to solve this without you getting hurt, I promise, Gui. But please talk” He said and smiled.
“Well… you could contact the Yan gang and said you had me. By telling them your debt would be forgotten.” Gui Gui said. Helping people was her passion, even though they totally deserved getting beat up.
“But then you would have to leave, and I would rather get a good beating. Gui, your like the little sister I never had… I mean, sure, I have Cyndi, but she’s so tough, and not cute at all. I have always dreamt of having to protect a younger sister agienst guys like me” he said and smiled. She laughed.
“I have family in Taiwan, don’t worry…” she said.
“I didn’t think that you knew that Melody was your mother…” Show said and looked weirdly at her. Gui Gui looked shocked.
“And judging by your facial expression I was right… We share the same father, and our mother’s are kind of siblings…” Show said and looked embarrassed. Gui Gui had kind of dropped her jaw.
“No… I know my mother, and it’s not Melody.” She said.
“The guy whom you think is your father is actually your father’s brother.” Show explained.
“Well… That explains a lot!” Gui Gui said.

Aaron was at his five-star hotel in Beijing when his cell phone rang. He decided to answer it.
“Mr. Yan… We have this guy here in Chengdu by the name Alan Luo. He’s a pretty tough guy, and has a lot of followers. Can you please send some gang-members to help us?” his gang-member named Hao Ming said.
“Well, I’m going to Chengdu anyways, so I’ll be there. Is he material for Jiro, Calvin and Chun or would it be okay if I go alone?” Aaron asked arrogantly. The truth was that he was the born leader. He was self confident, extremely smart and pretty cold.
“Well, if they don’t have anything else to be it would be SO cool if they came!” Hao Ming said. Aaron had to get himself together to avoid laughing; laughing would affect his reputation.
“Then they’ll come. Jiro has gotten this online girlfriend in Chengdu named Cyndi anyways, though I think that Calvin is kind of trying to steal her away from him… A players fight, you know.” Aaron said. Though he said sort of personal stuff he still managed to sound could.
“Cyndi? Cyndi Wang?! The tan unpopular girl?” Hao Ming asked.
“Well, if she’s tan Jiro must be serious for once. Unless she’s a bee with an itch.” Aaron said. Hao Ming made an un-understanding sound.
“B- Itch. . Gosh, you’re an idiot!” Aaron said and hung up. He was soon going to Chengdu to continue looking for Gui Gui. She had to be there.

Gui Gui was sitting in class, while her teacher was talking.
“And I want you to do two-and-two work about people who has changed the history.” She started making groups until there was only four people left.
“Even Wu, why don’t you choose your partner? There’s only Vivian, Cyndi and Genie left” the teacher said. Genie sent her some pleading puppy-eyes.
“Uhm… Then I’ll pick Genie” Gui Gui said. She didn’t want to choose sides, and she hoped that this would give Cyndi and Vivian an opportunity to get along. Both of them sent her killer-gazes.
“Okay… You’ll be working with Amelia Earhart. Vivian, Cyndi, you’ll be working with Albert Einstein.” The bell rang, and everyone started going to break. Gui Gui had already found her own group consisting of Genie, Katherine and Wu Xiong. They weren’t popular, but they weren’t hated either. Gui Gui was currently working on giving Cyndi the same status, but it didn’t go that well.
“So, Gui, have are you after those shocking news?” Wu Xiong asked her.
“Oh, I guess I’m okay… Actually, I’m pretty happy to know that I shouldn’t feel bad about leaving my annoying uncle and his pretty nice wife…” Gui Gui said, though she found it unnatural to talk about them in that way.
“Well, on the other hand, Show Luo is your older brother. That should be the best part about it, right?” Katherine asked. Gui Gui just nodded. Her cell phone rang, and of course she answered it.
“Hello?” she asked.
“Gui, don’t come home after school, it’s dangerous. We sort of have the whole Yan gang in front of our house” it was Show. She couldn’t help but shake her head.
“Because of some money? How much did you lend, Show Luo?” she asked. The girls suddenly looked very interested.
“Just… Three million Taiwan dollars” he answered. He knew that she was more used to calculate in Taiwan dollars.
“Show Luo, you’re an idiot! And don’t think you can keep me away from coming home just because you screwed it up. For your information I have money on my bank account; I just don’t know how many.” She said and rolled her eyes. She had remembered that Aaron had tried to make her buy some expensive dresses or something like that.
“No, Gui, don’t…”
“End of discussion. Bye Show” she said and hung up. She looked at her friends.
“Gather Show’s friends and tell them he’s in trouble. Send them to his house.” She said and ran. She first hurried to the bank to find out how many money she had. She found out that she had half of the amount that Show had borrowed. She got them, and hurried back to the house. When she arrived she realized how huge the problem was. Aaron was there, Jiro was there, Calvin was there, Chun was there… A lot of weird muscular people were there. She poked one of them on the shoulder.
“What is it?” the guy asked. He acted tough.
“Can I please come in? I kind of live here” she said and rolled her eyes.
“No you can’t little girl!” The guy said. Jiro turned around to see what was happening.
“Could you please…? Wu Ying Jie?!” he asked.
“Jiro, long time no see” she answered like nothing had happened between her and Aaron. “But, would you please let me go in and help my older brother?”
“Your brother?” Jiro asked. Now it was Aaron’s turn to turn around; he was wondering who Jiro was chatting with.
“Gui Gui?!” he asked and hugged her.
“Let me go, Aaron Yan.” She said coldly. If he could play the I’m-so-cold-and-perfect game she could too.
“Why?” he simply asked.
“Because I don’t want to be with you anymore. I thought that you realized that when I left Taiwan. I have a family here, I have friends here, and most important; you don’t live here” she answered him. She looked arrogantly at him. How she loved having the arrogant role, that didn’t need to consider the other person’s feelings.
“I thought you left Taiwan because you hated it there… We could live here if you wanted to. We could live in New York if you wanted to… We could even live in Paris if you wanted to” he said. She rolled her eyes.
“Are you trying to buy me with money? I don’t care where you live, as long as it’s not close to me. Aaron Yan, if you haven’t realized that I hate you, you’re really slow. You made me leave my freaking hometown. I’m sick of your attitude. The craziest thing is that I didn’t even notice that I had the perfect life before you destroyed it. There’s only one thing that can make me leave with you.” She said.
“I’ll do anything. Just tell me what you want me to do, and I’ll do it.” He said determinedly. She didn’t get to answer. A lot of things happened at the same time.
Cyndi, Genie, Wu Xiong, Katharine and some muscular guys showed up. They were probably Show’s friends. Jolin was standing behind them.
Show walked out of the door, yelling:
“NO! Don’t do what I think you’re going to do, Gui!”
Jiro and one of Show’s friends immediately started fighting, like they knew each other already.
And last, but not least Gui Gui fainted. She couldn’t take all the confusion caused by the happenings at that time. Both her head and body wasn’t strong enough. Aaron panicked, like everybody else did. The group of fighting friends and gangster suddenly stopped fighting and gathered around her. The tiny girl who was such a great person. The fantastic person who was never selfish, and always helped those who needed her. Aaron got frustrated by the fact that no one did anything.
“Take her to the hospital for god’s sake!”