Girls, girls, girls

The Bet

Aaron, Jiro and Calvin were sitting together for lunch. ‘Xiao Zun Zun’ was busy with his girlfriend. There were suddenly very in love again. Jiro and Calvin had their own theory about why.
“Isn’t it obvious…? He seems so relieved! And there’s no way that a guy would accept that nickname if it didn’t happen!” Jiro said and lifted his eyebrows. Aaron had given up half an hour again, as there was no use of trying to stop them. Suddenly both of their faces looked very stiff.
“What is it?” Aaron asked.
“I thought she quitted school! Why is she here?” Jiro asked.
“Come on Jiro; stop acting like she’s your latest catch that YOU got pregnant… Why so tense?” Calvin asked.
“Who is it?!” Aaron asked. They were getting annoying.
“Hi Aaron…” Aaron heard a voice behind him say. No, it couldn’t be…. Had Danson’s plan already worked?
Aaron turned around to get the biggest shock of his life. The girl wasn’t Gui Gui, it was…
“Petty?” he asked surprised. It was years since he had seen her last time. Why was it that she appeared now? He had finally moved on.
“Yeah… How’s life?” She asked him and smiled. He liked her smile a lot.
“Pretty well… I wasn’t really expecting to see you, though… How was Italy?” he asked her.
“It was okay, we went to Paris afterwards… but you weren’t there, so that sort of ruined the whole thing” she said and smiled.
“Really? I’ve heard some rumors that you’ve been pretty good without me” Aaron said coldly.
“Oh… you’re talking about André? It didn’t work out, so we broke our engagement” she said and tried to look innocent. It didn’t work.
“Let me guess; you left him completely without warning and left a note for him saying ‘I gotta go, see you in four years’?!” Aaron asked. He just realized that he had no chance of scolding her when she left him.
“I didn’t have any choice, I had a plane I had to get on!” she yelled back.
“Oh, you did have a choice! You could’ve told me face to face, or at least before the day you left!” Aaron yelled. He was angry just seeing her face.
“When did you expect me to do that?! If you don’t remember you were suffering for major depression! You would’ve turned to self injury or committed suicide!” she yelled back crying.
“Petty, he tried to commit suicide because you didn’t tell him. If you had stayed in touch with him, he would’ve stayed healthy” Calvin said angrily.
“I don’t work, Calvin. She wouldn’t have stayed by my side if she had stayed in Taiwan. Petty, do you think I don’t know about all the other guys? Little !” Aaron yelled. The most of the school was standing around them now. Aaron didn’t see her, but the person that he had been longing after was also watching them from not far away.
“This is SO like you! Don’t you think that I know about the other girls you were with when you were together too?!” Petty yelled back at him.
“For your information I wasn’t with other girls while being with you.” Aaron said coldly.
“Oh, really? So you’re denying your affair with the Tong twins?!” she yelled at him.
“As a matter of fact I am. I was only tutoring Belinda Tong. Nothing happened before you left.” Aaron answered her.

Gui Gui was watching Aaron fighting with his ex girlfriend in front of the whole school. She didn’t know anything about the girl, or the relationship she had to Aaron, but she decided to interfere, as she couldn’t watch Aaron get hurt.
“Excuse me, but may I ask who you are? If I was you I would stay FAR away from Aaron.” She stepped forward and said. The girl looked at her like she was an idiot.
“Who the hell are you to interfere?” she asked.
“Aaron’s girlfriend. And who are you?” Gui Gui said. She smiled calmly at the girl, who looked like she was being kidded around with.
“Oh please, stop kidding. Like Aaron would ever date someone like you!” the girl said. Aaron looked smiling at Gui Gui.
“Where have you been? Do you know how many times I’ve tried to find you?” Aaron asked her.
“You have? For real?” she asked happily. Petty looked at Gui Gui, then pushed her, and walked away. Aaron looked at Gui Gui.
“Thanks… Let’s go out tomorrow, shall we?” he asked her.
“Okay… But I hope that you’re okay with me staying at Melody’s place… it feels more comfy, and I think that well get troubles if we’re together all the time” Gui Gui said. Aaron nodded.
“Then I’ll send some people with your stuff… but why in the world am I called ‘hateful person’ in your cell phone?” he asked her laughing.
“Well, I was angry with you and Hebe when I renamed you in my cell… that’s why I called you ‘hateful person’ and ‘even more hateful person’” Gui Gui said and smiled. Aaron suddenly got surprised. Hebe was the person who was spamming Gui Gui with weird texts?
“Have…. Hebe ever texted you?” he asked her and tried to seem casual.
“Oh, she has… Like before our fight. The reason why I was so angry was that she wrote ‘the game begins’ right before someone called you.” Gui Gui said and shrank her shoulders. She didn’t understand how much information she was giving Aaron right now.
“I need to go to the bathroom… See you” Aaron said. He had to contact Hebe.

“Hello. You’ve been calling me, Hebe Tian, the super popular ex girlfriend of Aaron Yan. And now being the pretty girlfriend of the rumored Danson Tang. Please leave a message a message or call again later. Tootles.” Great, her answer-machine.
“Hey, Bee? Why the hell have you been texting my girlfriend? Please leave her alone, okay? I may ruin the collaboration between our fathers’ gangs, you know. Bye” he said. He didn’t know what else to say, and he didn’t have anything else to say. That was when he found out that he was in the wrong bathroom.
“Why is he even dating that dinosaur girl? He has much better offers. Look at Hebe Tian, and now Petty Yang? Both of them want him back, and now… He’s with freaking Wu Ying Jie again” a girl said.
“I know, right? It’s soooo weird! He had SO much better! I mean, even I look better than that lass” another girl said.
“Rong Jia, don’t think too highly of yourself, you’re not as popular as Hebe and Petty.” The first one said. Wait… Rong Jia? Liu Rong Jia? Candice Liu? She was pretty well-known in their school, but she didn’t have a good reputation. She was kind of like a female version of Danson.
“Candice, not Rong Jia. You know that I hate when people call me by my real name. It seems so… Boring.” Jiro used to date her. He was actually head over heels for her once. Then she had dumped him, and he had been extremely sad. The only time in Jiro’s life he had been heartbroken. Aaron was of course the only one who knew it, as Jiro would find it embarrassing to tell Calvin and Chun, the huge players about it. That was of course when Aaron and Petty were together. He had been cheating on Hebe, but that was only because he couldn’t stand being with her.
“But anyways, you used to date his best friend, do you honestly think that you can get him?” her friend asked.
“of course, I mean, I only dated that dummy Jiro Wang because of Aaron Yan. Aaron didn’t notice me because of Petty, but Wu Ying Jie? Please… He knows that he can do better. Julie? Give me my lipgloss” Candice said.