Chapter one

Playful kiss

   Don't ask why I'm standing on the cold, dark street with my parents either side of me, staring at my collapsed house.  All three of us, wrapped in our sleeping robes with our arms crossed over chest to shoo away the bitter air, frown at our house - or what is left of it.

   "Damn those house mites." Mutters my dad under his breath, his eyebrows are creased downward, creating dents in the skin between his eyes and his forehead.

   "What are we going to do?" Sighs my mother hopelessly.

   Peculiarly, on the coldest night we've had in a long time, she decides to wear her silk pajamas today - what a bad idea mother.

   I jump in a spot, hoping to cling onto any ounce of warmth in my body. Unfortunately, i failed to do so when i felt goose bumps crawl onto every inch of my skin, resultantly making the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight. Great.

   For another fifteen minutes, we stare unwillingly at the ruin we once called our home, whilst firemen make sure no one else is in the house. Sadly, the roof has completely caved in, leaving no shelter for our upstairs bedrooms, and crushing the furniture beneath it. It's like our house has been made into a sandwich. Each and every down stair window has cracked and smashed due to the excelling pressure created by the sudden collapse, therefore our house is now inhabitable( if that fact wasn't already obvious enough, we had to be told by the firemen).

   I'm really the most unlucky girl ever.    

   Our neighbors soon gather around to watch the scene, pointing at the concrete and bricks sprawled all over our front yard. Some approach my patent and give them their apologies, whereas their children laugh.

   Even better

   Thanks to the house mites, we've lost our home, and people are laughing. I want to curse, but i don't say anything aloud. Instead, i think of every repulsive word that comes to mind and pronounce them under my breath, making no sound. Only a few hours ago we were warmly tucked in bed and ready for a goodnight sleep, when BAM, the roof falls down. Luckily, we all managed to escape, but taking nothing with us.

   , my laptop.

   I stand on my tiptoes and talk to my dad. "Where are going to sleep tonight?" I ask, irritated.

   "I guess we'll stay at a hotel for the time being, i work something out dear." He pats me on the head like if i were a puppy, and i stand down from my tiptoes.

   Im cold, hungry, tired, and I'm a mess. I do not want to sped any more time on the street, being humiliated by our neighbors. Hesitantly, i look around as i see our fellow nosy residents have formed a semi-circle around our house - my family situated right in the middle.

   Can my life get any better?

   If you haven't realized, I hate being the center of attention. So, my collapsed house isn't helping.

   Oh damn my makeup is in their.

   Focus Seohyun your make up isn't important......Well, maybe it is, at least i don't use much.

   The frown on my face never turns upside down, until i hear her calls from beyond the audience of our nose neighbors. I twist my head in the direction of her desperate voice, and smile.

  "Seohyun! Seohyun!" Soonkyu calls my name repeatedly as she wiggles and weaves through the gaps in the crowd starts towards me. "Seo! Are you ok? Holy crap, is that your house?" My mom glares at Soonkyu for her 'filthy' language. "I meant crackers, holy crackers....." Soonkyu adjusts her word to satisfy my mom, but even she looks confused at her own words.

   The smile that crept onto my lips widen - Soonkyu always manages to make me laugh.

   "Hey Soonkyu, I'm fine. And yes thats my house." I point an nod tiredly toward my house, annoyed.

   "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!" Oh great, she's started her annoying mantra again. Please don't say 'Oh my god!' again Soonkyu, please. "Oh my God! How?" Her head spins frantically from my face to the house and back, again, and again, and again, and...... You get it.

   I sigh. "House mites."

  She make a disgusted face and shivered. "Damn those little sh-" She stopped talking before she could spit out any nasty cuss word that my mom would definitely disapprove of.

   "I know." I pout sadly.

   "Oh my God!" She whispers harshly, and i swear to God i might slap her if she says that again.

   "What is it?" I inquire, rolling my eyes. She's always overdramatic, but that why we're friends, we're the complete opposite from each other.

   "Look." She whispers into my ear as her eyes stare past me, into the crowd of my neighbors.

   I turn my body only slightly to peak at the audience behind me, and in the huddle of bodies stand three tall figures, easily spotted in any kind of crowd. Their fit bodies outlined by their clothes, their perfect faces that were obviously superior to others, the undeniable aura that settles everyone in the crowd beside them. The most popular boys in our school, the three men full of testosterone to wipe out the female population(ignore how gross that sounded). They are simply........breath taking.

   Oh yeah and they're also jerks, absolute idiots and extremely overrated. Specially the one in the middle he has the biggest ego. He stands with pride, with his chin high and his hands buried in his black-colored coat. His messed up hair falling perfectly over his forehead and stopping before covering his eyes, definitly went well with him. And his two disciples, although are slightly less good looking and respected, are still the definition of  perfection. 

 

 

                                                        s30hyun_luvar

  What do you think its no exactly like Playful Kiss but similar^^ hope you enjoy

 A/N

!! please subscribe & comment !!