Rescued

Devils Loved by All

"Need some help ladies?"
We looked up to see Nam Woohyun, giving us his signature greasy smile.
"Woohyun I will kiss you for this one!" Amy cupped her tiny hands around and shouted. 
Infinite dropped the rope latter down, and down came L.
"Me'ladies" said L, tipping his invisible hat. 
"Aww, such a gentleman." said ZZ, pinching his cheeks. Which made L scowl at her. Causing her to scowl in return.
L then helped the seven girls climb up to the helicopter. They got into the helicopter and flew away as Mo. waved goodbye at police officers shouting below.
"So, how about that kiss now, Amy?" giving his cheesy grin.
"Well I guess I have to." Amy said, as they both leaned in. 
When they were about an inch away from each other, Tami took her hand and pushed Woohyun's face away, as L did the same to Amy.
"Keep those lips away from my friend, we don't know where they've been!" said Tami and L, Tami eyeing Woohyun and L eyeing Amy.
"But you've kissed just as many people as I have." screamed the two in usion. An annoyed expression playing on their face.
"We're more mature than you." L taunted. 
"I second that." Tami agreed.
" no! We're more mature than you two!" the other two said in sync. 
Before the other two can counterattack, Infinites leader, Sunggyu, jumped in.
"You four, stop it! You're lucky that you weren't caught. So be greatful and shut up!" Sunggyu hollered from the pilot seat.
"Woah." Sungjong said, shocked the leaders outburst.
Everyone laughed, but the four stomps, who just rolled their eyes.
"So who was it this time?" Sungyeol teased, raising an eyebrow.
All heads automatically turned at Mo.'s direction, as she sheepishly pointed at her bat and said, "Don't blame me. It was Hunter." 
"Five minutes until we're back at head quarters." informed Hoya.
All heads nodded in understandment. Eveyone sat down waiting patiently as 7'11 started to think back at time they first met. 
*FLASHBACK*
(7'11's was not formed yet, so none of the girls have gang names. The real names are being used. Look at the forward if you're confused.)
Ten years ago, seven little curious girls broke into the Haunted House near the Lee graveyard. Being unaware that other girls had wanted to break in that day as well. 
The first to break in was Jazy Then when the other girls came to break in, each wondered why the door was already open. 'Odd.' every girl thought.
As they were exploring the mansion, Tami, Amy, Jazy, Lana, and Zahra heard glasses shatter and a girlish squeal following it. Terrified, the six girls shrieked at the top of their lungs thinking it was the Mary Jane Matthew's ghost. 
When suddenly they heard a soft, quite, and shakey voice say, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to break it!" 
They all ran into the kitchen to see where the voice came from. 
Aghast, the little girls gasped. 
"Are you here to kill me?" cried Memie. She sat down, hugging her knees.
"No. Why would we do that?" questioned Zahra.
"S-so you people aren't here to kill me?" Memie slowly looked up at each of the girls.
"Nope." smiled Amy, as she went over and held out a hand to the trembling girl on the floor. 
A small smile lingered on the girls lips as she accepted the hand. 
"Thank you." she bowed.
"No thanks needed." Amy answered back.
Now a awkward silence came upon the girls. All wondering the same thing, 'What are they doing here?' Until one actually decided to ask the question.
"What are you girls doing here?" Jazy asked, swinging her bat around.
"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm here to wake up the ghost of Mary Jane Mathews." said Tyfa.
"Me too." chorused the others. 
With that being said, the seven of them worked together the entire day to find the ghost. At about 10 o'clock at night they finally gave up and just decided to chat. 
They talked about school, their fake friends, and exchanged many stories about the crazy and reckless things they've done. It was a bit hard for them to break through Lana's shell, but after a while she started talking aswell. 
By midnight it was as if they've known each other all their lives. This crazy meeting started a friendship that none of them could have ever expected.
Before parting ways, they vowed to always be there for each other. Giggling they left, not knowing what the future held for them.

*End of Flashback*
As Hoya had said they reached headquraters within 10 minutes. The moment they had arived, Daehyun, who was sitting on the couch, sprang up and went to get them drinks.
"Thanks Dae." said Luna, taking her drink.
"How did it go?" asked Daehyun, the moment they sat down and took off their masks.
"Great, we got loads of stuff and almost got arrested. So business as usual." enlightened Candy.
"And I got this hot necklace!" howled Mo., waving her beloved treasure in the air. 
"You kept that!?" shouted the other six girls.
"Well obviously. I worked hard for this. I wasn't gonna leave it behind." replied the moron.
"Yeah. You DEFINITLY worked hard." Mirah sarcastically grumbled.
"Mm." everyone agreed, rolling their eyes and walking away.
"What? What I do? I think I worked hard." Mo. quietly went to her room, protectively holding the necklace.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! Hope you enjoyed the chappie. Though it may seem boring at first, trust us its not. Its all slowly starting to build, so it'll be getting better soon. Comments are welcomed and loved! 

Subscribe also~!