Unknown

Devils Loved by All

 

 

 

 

"This is Park Yura reporting to you, live from what used to be one of the most prestigus hotels in Seoul." the seven girls watched the news.

"Yo guys come down, they're talking about our little game from last night" called Mo.

"Ha! Turn it up. This moment should be documented in history." Tima yelled.

"Last night right in the heart of Seoul, Hotel rRainbow of U-Kiss Interprise was burned to the ground! The cause of the fire is still yet to be unkown, however, we have a probable cause that it was arson." the pretty reporter continued.

"Hell yeah it was arson!" Candy sarcastically said.

"I wonder who those arsons are?" Luna wiggled her eyebrows.

"Whoever it is, we should thank them." Tami mocked.

Mirah quietly turned to her right, "Thank you." she quietly thanked Mirah in the mirror.

"Ayo, make sure to give her my thanks too!" Mo. shouted.

"No more funny business, lets get back to the real probs." Tami ordered. "M.T, what's the deal with Pipsy?" 

"That sumbag us! Intell informs that she's dealing meth with B.A.P now."

"Let's get her!" says Mo.

*baring baring* (say it in a Spanish accent)

"Well look at the time, guess we're not a gang anymore, ay Tyfa?" 6 pairs of mischevious eyes looked at her.
********************************************************************************
*At SMAFLYF Corp.*

"Ms. Tyfa, Ms. Zahra, Mr. Wewoo has requested a meeting." Sceretary Kai informed.

"It's Woo!" a voice yelled, "You imbecile." 

The two asked Secretar Kai to let the man come. A man they rather not see rudely barged into the office with a very resentful expression.