Contract Going South

Devils Loved by All

 

 

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT(finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
 

At SMAFLYF Corp.

"Beakhyun representitives of U-Kiss Interprise are coming today, make sure all the papers I need are here in the office." Zahra ordered her secretary.

"Yes, your highness." Baekhyun teased with a flirtatious bow, earning a eye roll from her. "Save that flirting for the nincompoops." she said as the door opened.

"Nice to know how highly you think of us." said Memie sarcastically, as she plopped herself on a chair.

"Kk, see you later nincompoops!" Baekhyun said to his other six bosses. 

"Shut up!" Tyfa threw a pillow at him that actually ended up hitting the door when he left.

Turning to Zahra Tyfa asked, "Soo, when they coming?" 

"Around 6 p.m." she answered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
SIX O'CLOCK

"Welcome Mr. Woo, Mr. Kim, and... Mr. Kim." Zahra awkwardly said. 

Behind the two Mr. Kim's a snicker was heard. 

"Let's just go with Kevin, Eli, and Aj, since some of us can't act professional." said Eli, throwing a glare behind him. 

With an amused smile Tyfa said, "Now let's get down to business. I propose a collaboration between our company and yours." 

She went on to explaining herself as well as handing each of them a file. 

"I see what you're saying Miss." said Aj flipping through the files. "Just Tyfa will do." the latter replied.

"Tyfa. But you have to understand we at U-Kiss Interprise take great consideration into whom we colaberate with." Aj informed.

"Yes I understand," said Zahra, "but if you would look into your files you would see the high profit margin our company brings in each month, and on top of that every year our profit increases."

"Yeah, but you have got to understand we can't put our company's future in the hands of bunch of little girls." Kevin insulted.

"When was the last time you looked in the mirror, Mr. Woo," Zahra replied sarcastically, "I think you're getting mixed up on who the actual little girls."

Eli stood up slamming his hand on the desk, "See, this is the type of immaturity I don't want our company to be in the hands of. You're just a bunch of immature little brat that think they can go around doing a mans' job and get away with it!"

"Holy shutki, you're a real big arse aren't you? You think your big aren't you, just because your a man? Do you really think your that much of a man? I saw your feet when you walked in. Don't really think you're that much of a "man" you know," Tami said with a smirk, then added, "Mr. Tinyhood."

At that point Kevin couldn't hold in his laughter. "Mr. Tinyhood." he snickered under his breath, earning murderous glares from the two Mr. Kims. 

"Oh, I see the maturity of your company now." Zahra's voice thick with sarcasm as she talked.

"Looking at your behavior I can see that your parents hadn't taught you manners. Oh wait, none of you lot's parents lived long enough to have taught you anything at all." said Aj with an evil smirk playing upon his thin lips.

This brought tears into Zahra's eyes, while anger came into Tami's. That was the last straw.

"Get out. Now!" Tami growled, her voice sending shivers down the three males spines.

They abruptly turned to leave. As they were leaving, they saw Amy. She cheerfuly waved bye at them. Skipping into the room she asked a question with a bright smile and fists in front of her chest. The question had made the three males pause in their tracks and the two girls sitting in the chairs look up at her, dumbfoundedly.

"So, how did it go?"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another update ^^ I had to update it without my partner in crime :( but whatever. I hope you guys liked it. And another note, we won't be able to update as much right now, so please be patient!! Thank You!

Subscribe and Comment!!!!!