Daehyun's Past (part 2)

Devils Loved by All

 

 

The music was booming at Club Matoki, and the members of B.A.P were dancing and having the time of their lives. Dancing with every female that comes within three feet radious.
Club Matoki was owned by B.A.P, and the main rule of the club was that no one is allowed in without a mask. Little did the gang know how much trouble this rule would cause them.
"Ready crew?" Tami asked the other five girls as they stepped into the club. 
Candy had to stay at the headquarters this time, since she was still healing. However she had the awesome job of deciding which torture tools the she would use when they got back. 
"I've never been this ready in my life" growled Mo., glaring at the B.A.P boys from afar.
"Let's bring hell upon them." Luna said queitly. Though it was quiet, venom could be heard in her voice.
"Okay. We'll be initiating the plan, but if it goes wrong," Tami said looking seriously at everyone "go to Plan B. Got it?" she inquired.
"Got it." everyone chorused.
With that, Plan A took place. 
The girls wore white masks that day, in order to not be recognized. Tami, Mirrah, and Mo. wore:

And ZZ, Luna, and M.T wore:

Everyone just walked around the club, some sitting down to get a drink, or some just hitting the dancefloor. Tami nonchalantly made her way to Deahyun. 
As Tami looked around the place, she caught Deahyun's gaze. She looked at him innocently, but gave him a devilishly, flirtatious smile. Deahyun did the same. She was going to approach him, but the latter approached her first.
'Hmp. Making our plan easier I see.' Tami thought. 
The other four girls were on the look out, so he couldn't do any funny business. 
"So, having fun?" Deahyun cooly leaned against the table. 
"I am now." Tami giggled as she playfuly brushed her hand against his thigh. 
"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new here?" he asked.
"Not really. I've been here before, but I rarely come though." she said innocently.
"Ah, I see." Deahyun nodded his head. 
Whistles can be heard as a group of boys approached the two. Turning in her seat, Tami saw the guys she loathed more than squirrels. The guys she and her friends wanted to beat up and put in hell.
B.A.P
"Smoking hot girl you got there, Deahyun." whislted Yongguk. Who took a nice view from her head to her toes. 
"I know right. I've seen hot girls before, but just not with you." Jongup commented, and insulted, Deahyun.
Deahyun shouted "Shut the up!" lunging for the younger.
"Wow, agressive huh? I like that." said Tami with a wink. She then completely turned away from the boys, as if the conversation never happened and proceeded to the dance floor.
Tami grabbed the first boy she saw and started dancing, making sure to not look at Deahyun. After two minutes of dancing, she felt someone tug her hand. She was pulled into someones embrace; her back to his front.
"You don't walk away from Deahyun like that." Deahyun whispered.
"Who said I was running away?" said Tami, turning around to face him. She tiptoed a bit to whisper in his ear, "I think we should go somewhere private" 
As Deahyun pulled her away from the dancefloor, he didn't notice her giving 'the signal' to her friends. 
When the two got outside, Deahyun started to lead her to his car when Tami placed her hand over his.
"I don't wanna wait." she said.
Deahyun smirked and led her to the back alley.
"This soon enough?" he said bringing his lips close to hers.
"Definitely!" she said in a cheerful tone, crashing her fist into his face. 
"Omf. The !!" screamed Deahyun, falling to the floor
"Girls!" screamed Tami as the five girls came out from the shadows. Mirah, ZZ, Luna, and M.T pinned him down while Mo. stood infront of him. 
"This is for my Unnie!" she said bringing her bat down on his head.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....... Does this story like or something? We would like to know if you guys are enjoying this or not. :( We need to feel idk inspired to write this. So we hope you guys will say something.

Subscribe and Comment! ^^