Daehyun's Past (part 3)

Devils Loved by All

    Daehyun woke up flustered. He was in a room he didn't recognize and couldn't remember why. then the memories of what happened at the club flooded by. He tried to get up and immediately realized that he can't. His hands were tied to the bed he was laying on.
    Then, the door opened and out stepped a girl. He didn't recognize her because of the dim light and immediately started to scream.
"Let me go! You don't know who your messing with. I'm Jung Daehyun!"
"Oh, I know exactly who you are." the girl said in a soft, menacing voice.
She slowly walked towards the bed Daehyun was laying on. she leaned down and lit the lighter in her hand. The flame was so close to Daehyun's face that he had to flinch away from it in order to keep his face from becoming charred. 
"C-Candy?" stuttered Daehyun.
"Oh, so you do recognize me?" said Candy in mock surp2rise. "I would have thought with all the damage you and your little gang did, I would have been beyond recognizable." with that being said she gave him a hard slap that made his cheeks bleed. (10x flashback)(If you watch Indian movies/shows you'll understand the flashback part)
    Drawing near him she raised his shirt up. Smirking, Candy took the glass Snapple bottle from the nightstand. Staring into a pair of terrified eyes, she raised the glass and smashed it against him lower abdomen. 
"Ahhhh! That better not have hit my balls!" Daehyun shouted.
"Oh, you wanted me to hit it? Gladly." Candy took a shard, bringing it close to his lower region. A teasing smile dancing on her lips.
"Noooo! I want to have babies." he begged, squirming around.
"You want babies? No woman I know would love to have babies with you, let alone carry your babies for you. And look who's begging." Candy mocked Daehyun, bringing the shard closer.
She slowly pierced a hole into his well defined body and made her symbol. Excruciating pain entering his body, Daehyun let out whimpers.
"Please stop." he whispered in pain.
"Why? The fun has just began." she innocently smiled.
    Candy slowly brought her face close to his. Planting her lips on his plump ones, sweetly kissing him. Daehyun soon kissed her back , enjoying it. Smirking, she took lemon from the nightstand, squeezing the juice over the cuts on his lower abdomen. Candy's lips hushed the painful screams Daehyun made. Getting annoyed with all the squirming he did, she bit down on his lip, hard. up any blood that came gushing out.
    Finally breaking the kiss she stood up. "This next one won't hurt one bit. Okay, maybe just a pinch." Candy lunged for his neck, biting down with all her might.
"Ahhh!" Daehyun cried. 
    Candy again stood up, admiring the bite mark she has just created. "Girls." she called out.
    Soon enough one by one each of the 7'11 girls piled into the room. "Did you think I would have all the fun by myself? Why don't you join?" Candy questioned all.
"With pleasure." chorused the girls. 
"Though each one gets one turn, so use it wisely." the leader, Candy, informed.
"Awww! Why only one turn?" Mo. asked, frustrated. 
"It's only fair. Each of them B.A.P members hit me once, so each of the 7'11 members will hit once." Candy explained.
"May be known as one of Seouls bad ganger, but still showing signs of weakness, care for others, I see." Luna whispered to Candy, who stood there not reacting at all to the younger's statement.
"Okay, but I go first." without wasting a second, M.T jumped on the bed. "For hurting one of my loved ones!" with that, she landed one good kick at his balls. 
"Oof." Daehyun scrunched his face, not being able to protect his precious.
Getting off the bed, next came was ZZ. "Go to hell!" she shouted in his ear. 
Taking two clothing pins out of her pockets, she clipped one onto each of his s.
"Omg...Please...Stop." he breathlessly requested.
"No can do." Mirah jumped next to his bed. She took a small string of cloth and very tightly, and I mean very tightly, wrapped it around his forearm. 
"I..I..I can't feel my arm." a tired Daehyun stated.
"Uhhh thats the point, fart ." Mirah rolled her eyes.
"I ing hate you. Go to ing hell you dumb face." Luna quietly told him. 
    The venom from her voice slowly drifting to his ears. Chills ran down his spine. Looking for which tool she can use, Luna let out a frustrated sigh. She couldn't pick, all of them had been her favorite. Though she picked the star screw driver.
    Taking small steps towards the bed, as though teasing him for the agonizing pain that awaits him, she brought the screw driver near his arm. Swiftly, she lunged the screw driver into his arm. Thus creating a little bloody hole. Finally giving up, he laid there, taking in the pain. Luna finished her torture, next was Mo., who was more than ready.
    Candy stood at the corner of the room. Thinking. Wondering. She knows that this is what she has been waiting for. For the guy who had caused her pain, to cause the pain back. Yet, here she is, taking in the scene before her. All her friends giving him a peice of their mind. She doesn't like it, but she knows she is supposed to like it.
    Truthfully speaking, she hadn't known that it would hurt to see this happen to Daehyun. 'Whatever' she thought. He hurt her, so of course she is going to do the same. Pushing aside that feeling, she watched as Mo. got ready.
"See this?" Mo. pointed to her metal bat. "Its not only metal, but heated metal. Which is going to go up your ing ing !" she pushed aside his jeans covering his ankle, and rested the heated metal on his ankle.
"Ahhh! Omg.." Daehyun wailed and tried to move his leg, but failing misereably.
"I would've done more, and given more cruciating pain, but because I Candy, I'll listen to her." she walked away from the bed.
    As each of them finished their turns, Candy noticed something she hadn't noticed before. A tear. A tear had rolled down her face without her even knowing. Wiping it away she stared at it. 'You've given me pain, causing my friends pain also. So why am I like this for you?' she thought. 
    Though it wasn't over, one person was left. Tami. She knew Tami wouldn't hold back any power within her. Watching Tami's every step and move intently, Candy hadn't notice she had been holding her breath.
    Looking over to Tami, she saw her raise her hand. Soon enough a loud slap was heard. 
"You've been through enough. Though don't think I'm feeling any pity for you. You'll be living here from now on, as a servant." with that she left. The others following suit.
"Come on." ZZ tugged on Candy's sleeve. 
Before leaving the room, she turned to look back at him. As their eye's met, she saw could see the pain he had to endure. It was a much greater pain than she had gone through that night. 
"Pabo." is all she whispered to him before leaving.    

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and suscribe please :)

too lazy to write much else :(