Blazing Hell

Devils Loved by All

 

 

 

 

"Those Mofos did what!?" roared Mo.
"They're gonna pay." growled Luna, her face contorting into the mask of utter rage.
"Yes they are, and I just happen to know how." said Tami with an vile smirk. 
------------------
"Fire!" shouted the old man,"everyone evacuate!"
This caused massive stampede as everyone swarmed towards the exit. 
"Everyone calm down! It was just a simple kitchen fire. Please leave in a fashionly order." the hotel attendents spoke through the speakers. 
Looking like a bunch of bees, the hotels residents skidaddled quickly through the nearest emergency exit.
-------------------
"I set the kitchen on fire, everyone left, and I was able to leave unnoticed!" Memei reported.
"Good." everyone, but two chorused.
"The poor kitchen!"Sam screamed.
"NOOOO! It's the poor FOOD!" Candy retorted at Sam.
Rolling her eyes, Tami spoke, "Okay, let's move in."
"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of food made my Daehyun when we get back home." Luna comforted Candy. "Let us just hope he can even toast bread." both quietly giggled as they catched up to the others.
7'11 each takes their gallons of karosine and start to pour it randomly around the hotel. 
"Ugh, those fugly bastards! Talking about our parents in a dismannerful way." Mirah mummbled, outraged.
"Heh, 'Hotel Rainbow'. It's about to become 'Hot Firebow.'" Mo. smashed the golden plaque with her bat. 


After debating that that it was enough karosine, they lit a match.
Going up to Zahra, Tami asks her, "Do you want to do the honors?" She gleamed, 
"Yess!" taking the match that was lit, and the threw it.
Soon, the hotel started to catch on fire bit by bit. Quickly, 7'11 ran out the hotel.
As they were smiling at the fire they had caused, Candy turned to Zahra and Tami and asked him,
"So, HOW did it go? Never told me." she refered to the meeting.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due excuse us for updating late. One was out of the country for awhilw, but now we can update!