Daehyun's Past (part 1)

Devils Loved by All

 

*2 years ago*

 

B.A.P and 7'11 hate each other, they are constantly having fights and messing with each other, but on June 28th, 2012 they went too far. It was Daehyun's birthday and to celebrate the day the menace was born, B.A.P did the worst thing the worst thing they could have done to 7'11. 
They made Candy cry!
It was Candy's birthday as well, so 7'11 went to celebrate at Club Sky High. Just when they started to cut the cake

*BANG*

gun shots were heard all throughout the club. All the people, besides 7'11 and BAP, went running out. When the two groups were left as the only ones in the club, Mo. attacked. She lunged toward Yongguk with her bat, but didn't get in a hit. Himchan caught her immediately and pinned her to the ground, the rest of 7'11 went into action. 
They probably would have won... if they werent wearing dresses. Each member of BAP easily caught the first girl they saw and locked her hands behind her back. They same faith happened to the other girls. They only girl left was Mirah, but she was powerless with her friends at their mercy. 
"So, I hear it's someones birthday." sneared Zelo. He was the one holding Candy.
"Ahh" shrieked Candy. Zelo had twisted her arm. 
"Stop it!" growled Tami, devestated at seeing her fellow leader and best friend being hurt. 
"What if I don't want to?" growled back Zelo, giving Candy's arm another twist, earning a wimper.
"Well I think we need to give this little birthday girl her presents." said Himchan. He tossed Memie to Yongguk and stepped towards Candy, signalling Zelo to let her go.
*Slap*
The sound rang threw the entire room as Candy fell to ground from the impact. 
"You bastard! I'll kill you!" roared Mo., shooting daggers with her fierce eyes. 
Then Yongguk tosses Memei and Mo. to back Himchan.
"Tsk, we're just getting started. Time for my gift." smirked Yongguk. He took the nearest wine glass, and swung it on Candy's knee.
"Owww!" Candy let out an earsplitting shriek. 
"I swear when I get my hands on you! I'll-" Himchan cut off Memei by putting his hand on . 
"Shut up you little wuss!" his deep voice growled in her ear, sending chills down her spine. 
"Can I give my present to Noona now?" Zelo asked, with a hint of aegyo in his voice. The six girls that aren't being hurt, mentally vomitted.
"Go on ahead." smiled Daehyun. 
Joyfuly Maknae went, and took a lemon with him. 
"For you Noona!" beaming, he squeezed the lemon on her knee. 
"..." no sound came out from Candy, as she was only crying, not being able to scream anymore.
"Hey Noona." Jongup said. He took Candy by her shoulder and then slammed her against the wall. Soon she met with Jongup's punch. 
"Hope you liked my gift." he whispered in her ear and left. 
Candy's body slid down the wall, groaning.
Next was Youngjae.
"Here you go, Princess." Youngjae harshly kicked her stomach. Walking away he turned to Daehyun,
"Your turn birthday boy." Youngjae said with a smirk. 
Daehyun strolled up to Candy, going on one knee. He grabbed the back of her head, and slowly brought lips to hers.
"No! Oppa's lips are only mine.!" Tami yelled. Earning confused looks from B.A.P, and wary looks from 7'11.
"Ew, what are you thinking my Oppa is Candy!" Tami said in defense mode.
"Well," Daehyun looked at Tami "these lips are mine now." he smirked. With that being said, he goes back to kissing Candy. 
Though, with the little strength left within Candy, she pushed Daehyun away. Daehyun eye's widened as he went ballistic.
"Why you little !" he growled as he took her by the chin, dragging her back up the wall. This time he roughly smashed his lips onto hers. 
He bit and her lips until she let out a wimper. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in, and started giving her the most roughest and most passionate French kiss possible. 
"Hmm, daddy tought him right" Yongguk said with a smirk.
After what felt like hours for Candy, Daehyun broke the kiss.
"Happy birthday, ." Daehyun growled in her ear, while pushing her back to the ground and walking out the club. The rest followed after him, throwing the girls they were holding to the ground as well.
"Come back here you mother ing man ." Mo. yelled in outrage. She got up and ran out the club, only to find them leaving in a roofless car. All of B.A.P rasied their hands, sticking up the middle finger.
" YOU TOO!!" she returned the finger gladly. Sighing, she went back into the club.
"No luck, they already left." she informed them, crestfallen. 
"No prob. I expected they would be gone in a flash." Mirah explained. 
"Oh my god! Candy!" Memei ran to her, along with the other five girls.
They all had better sense then to ask if she was okay. The girls obviously knew their friend well enough to know she wasn't. So the second Tami reached for Candy, she wrapped the older girl in her arms, giving her the comfort she desperatly needed. Candy leaned in to the hug, letting her sobs be muffled in the younger ones dress. The rest of the girls joined in and group hugged their leader. 
"They'll pay for this Oppa. Don't worry, I'll make them rue this day." said Tami, with a new determination.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE ALMOST REACHED A THOUSAND WORDS AND I WILL KEEP STALLLING TILL I REACH THAT THOUSAND! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm I'm I'm gonna gonna gonna write write write every every every word word word three three three times times times till till till the the the word word word count count count gets gets to to to a a a thousand thousand thousand 

Ok that was 992. Please subscribe and comment!