Stealing From the Angel

Devils Loved by All

    The sevent misfits scaled the side of the two story building in the dead of the night. When they got to roof they found the doors leading down to the second floor of Angel Boutique. The doors were shut and locked from the inside. This is where Luna came in handy. She took out her Sparky screw driver from her black tool belt and started unscrewing the hinges from doors. Then the gang jumped in.
"We're in!" shouted Mirah, throwing her fists into the air.
"Shhh." hissed the other six.
"Shhh back at ya." said Mirah.
    They all then started rummaging through the boutique, taking all the priceless jewerly they can get their hands on. At the far right corner of the room was a glass case displaying a sparkling black sapphire necklace. Once Mo.'s eyes landed on it, her legs moved on their own. She raised her bat, ready smash the glass barrier that kept her away from it. 
"Stop right there!" growled the two leaders.
"Too late." replied the latter, striking the glass.
"She did it again." grumbled ZZ.
    The alarms rang all throughout the store. Within a few seconds they heard the sirens. 
"Guess its time to leave." smirked Candy.
"Everyone, back to the roof!" shouted Tami. Glaring at Mo. she said "And you, we'll talk."
    The rest were terrified seeing the leader so angry, and automatically monkied back to the roof.
    On the roof they saw that they were surrounded on all sides. The cops were everywhere. Panic hit them all when a helicopter flew above their head.
"Oh no, we're actually going to get caught this time!" screamed M.T.
    They all braced themselves thinking that the police would come down and capture them all. When suddenly.....
"Need some help ladies?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry its short, one of us needs to go home before my mother kills me. Not saying who, shhh. Comments, judgements, and corrections are welcomed. ^^