009

Never Stop Dreaming

"You ready babe?" Luhan took my hand and holds it tightly. Today is the day of my surgery. I'm scared to death. Last night I can't sleep and Luhan had to stay over to accompany me. Seriously, I really need to calm myself down. Everytime I close my eyes I always see that bastard's face. Luhan looks at me deeply. 

"You're gonna be fine, I'm gonna be there through the whole process~" He ruffles my hair and hugs me. I hug him back, inhaling his scent. It makes me calm, I just hope the surgery went quickly. But I feel something went missing.... Kris.

"Luhan.." I ask when we're inside the taxi. 

"Hmm?" He smiles at me while puting on his seatbelt. 

"I didn't see Kris these days, he didn't even call me anymore... Do you know where he is?" I look out the window I heard Luhan sighing. 

"He'll be there for your surgery, don't worry. He's a grown up man, he can take care of himself." He caress my hair and look at his wrist watch. He looks nervous, why? 

"Luhan you're ok? You look.... nervous."I cupped his face. We're on our way to the hospital. He looks away from my eyes. 

"No, I-I'm fine." He give me an assuring smile. i nodded and relax on my seat. 

"The one who should be nervous is me Luhan," I pout. He looks at me and chuckles. "What's funny?" I frown. 

"Nothing, you're just so cute. I still can't believe I fell for you, Suhwa~" He teases me. Is this suppose to be a compliment or what?

"Tch, I know I'm ugly so just shut up." I cross my arms and looks out of the window, again. Luhan turn my chin so that I face him. 

"Ya, don't say that you're ugly. i hate those words. You should've been grateful on what you have. If you look at those people who doesn't have complete body parts, you're beyond lucky than them you know." Luhan blurted. This is the first time I saw Luhan's really mad. 

The car suddenly stop. I look outside and we're arrive at the hospital.

"We're here." Luhan said coldly. I look at him while he's taking out my stuffs. 

"Luhan, mianhae.." He looks at me sincerely, he then smile oh so angelic. 

"Promise me you won't say those kind of things anymore, arraseo?" He hugs me tightly, I thought I feel him crying, or was he?

"Luhan are you crying?" I asked. 

"No" He took my bags. "Let's go inside and get this over with shall we?" He beam his cutest smile and drags me inside. 

 


 

"Kris!!!" I ran towards him, he opens his arms. 

"Aww you must missed me a lot do you?" He teasefully asks. I nodded. "Aww me too~" 

"Hey bro~" Luhan greets him and they exchange bro-hugs. 

"How dare you listen to this Deer and not listening to me to take this surgery, huh? Are you don't love me anymore Suhwa?" I sigh. He didn't change a bit from 20 years ago. Still the dramatic and the annoying little boy. 

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. 

"Suhwa, you should get ready for your surgery now." Luhan say. 

"Now? O-ok..." Luhan and Kris gives me supportive looks. I'm glad they're here for me. My boyfriend and my best friend are here here with me, what could I ask for more?

 


 

"Suhwa just relax ok, I'm gonna be here until the surgery is done. I'll be right next to you.. don't worry too much ok? The surgery will be quickly d0ne, so just relax, breathe in and bre-"

"Give her a break dude! Just get in there and get this over with!" Kris blurted, which made Luhan glaring at him. 

"I know, I'm just making sure of her Wu Yifan. Aish.." I look at the both of them and smiles. 

"You two are pabo, seriously. Let's get in before I change my mind and runaway from this suffocating hospital." I sat on the wheelchair with a nurse behind me. 

"Arraseo, arraseo... Ish, this girl.." Kris ruffles my bangs and turn to Luhan, glaring back. "Ya, how many times do I tell you to stop calling me Wu Yifan, Kris is much more cooler~" He raise his upper lip in annoyance. 

Luhan scoffs. "Cooler my ." He rolls his eyes and I can hear the nurse giggling silently. I giggles too. This is going to be a long surgery...