3

Never Stop Dreaming

"You live alone?" He ask, once we stop infront of my flat. I smiled and nodded, I put my password and the door automatically open. "Pretty much, yeah?" I replied.

"You wanna come in?" I offered. He looks at me with a glistening eyes. "Can I? After I ditched you with our pro-"

"Let's just forget about it, making 300 cupcakes is not so hard for me, I called my mum and my cousin yesterday to help me. So don't worry." I cut him off. He looks at me with a guilty look. Well, to be honest. I did make all 300 cupcakes all by myself, while sobbing and choking over my own tears. I don't even know if some of my tears got into the dough of the cupcakes, but who cares anyway. I know it's a silly thing to cry over this kind of situation. Making cupcake while crying because you got ditch by your partner is really silly, but if your partner is your crush, how would you react? Probably will be the same as me.

"Sorry..." He apologize for the 100th times today. I sigh. "Stop saying sorry Luhan, it's ok.. Do you wanna come in or not?" I said and open the door for him. He smile and take off his shoes and get into my house. I went straight to the kitchen and open the fridge. "What do you want to drink?" I ask from the kitchen that attach to the living room. He wander his eyes around. "Anything, as long as it's not a poison." He said while touching one of my trophies. "How the hell did you get this many trophies??" Luhan blurted out. I look at his direction while opening a can of soda for him. "Ah... I-I win a lot of music competitions." He nodded understandingly. I brought the drink to him and we sit next to each other and stare to nothingness.

"Luhan." I finally have a gut to talk first. And I tell you, it's hell scary.

"Yes?" He turn around to face me with a bimming smile. I turn to face him and smile. I became silent for a sec and so does Luhan. I kept on staring at him. I kept looking deep down into his soul. every features of him. His face, hair, eyes, mouth, nose, lips..... Remembering how, when, why the hell I fell for him. What makes him oh so charming yet pabo but still liking him like ever. Well, in this case I'm the pabo here. He has been the one that broke my heart into pieces every single day whenever I look at him. He always be that-person I always cry for at night. I wasted so my liters of tears for him, yet I still hold on to him and kept on liking him like my life depends on it.

"Yes?" Luhan broke the silent. I shook my head and smile. "It's nothing, I forgot what do I wanna say. Don't mind it." I said, while smiling awkwardly.

"No, tell me." He put his can of coke on the coffee table and intertwined his hands together. "It's ok don't worry, I told you I forgot." I stood up and went to the kitchen. "It's already late, I think you should go." I said, while Luhan look at his wrist watch and it says, 9.30.

He smiles at me. "I can go home later, it's still too early for me. My parents won't be home yet. Can I stay here for a few minutes? Your house is so nice." He paused and look around him. "I'm jealous. I really wanna live alone like this." He turn to me and smile, that smile. The smile that I always dying for. The smile that makes me like him. The smile that made my day every single time I see it. The smile that makes him him. "You're so lucky." He said while sipping the can of coke.

The only thing that I could do at that time, was slapping myself on the both of my cheeks. Well, this is serious. Xi Luhan is in my house. Can I freak out right now?! CAN I?!!! Yes I can!!! XI LUHAN IS IN MY HOUSE!!! HE IS ACTUALLY, IN. MY. HOUSE!!! Ok... this is not a dream right?!. Take whatever lovey dovey words I said before. It's what my brain said, but this time is my heart talking. You don't know how much shaking I'm doing right now. My throat suddenly become so dry, I could just die from suffocating. Luhan was lying on the sofa, sleeping. Or that's what I thought. I came closer to see him properly. I waved my palm infront of his face. No reaction. So he must be fell asleep. Well, he is so tired afterall that basketball game. I sat on the floor and put my hands on the coffee table, I rest my chin on my hands and stared at the sleeping Prince infront of me. Prince. Is that too cheesy?

"Stop staring." Suddenly Luhan spoke. I jumped in surprise.

"What the heck?!" I said all of a sudden.

"Suhwa ya." Luhan smile. Still in his laying position and closing his eyes. "Hmm?" I rest my head on the coffee table.

"Both of my parents died when I was 13." He paused. I shot my eyes open but still on my resting position. I gulped. "When I was hospitalised, it was the day I got told that my Dad died in a car accident." The only thing that I wanted to do right now is just hug Luhan. But I keep it in. I heard him chucklles. "And then my mum came into my room while holding an envelope with your card in it... I was actually relief when I read that card. Knowing that someone take a good care of me out there without me knowing. It was good. When my mum decided to take her own li-" I couldn't hold it back anymore, I ran to him and hug him tight. He hug me back and we both cry our eyes out. This is the first time I saw Luhan actually crying. I saw him crying before, but it was in a drama show at school, and it was fake. But this, I could actually feel his tears dripping onto my shoulder and I could feel his warm breath.

"Luhan... shh.. Uljima. It's the past, you don't have to worry about that again. Let's just face the future now oh?" I patted his back. He kept on crying silently. "But you don't know how painful it was." He whispered. I rub his back softly. "I do know." I closed my eyes and keep on soothing him. After about 10 minutes, I found him asleep in my arms. I rest his head on the sofa hand and pull up his feet on the sofa. I tug him with a blanket and watch him sleeping in my old position.

I cupped my face and watch him snores silently. My heart hurts so badly. I thought he was living with his parents. He told me verything, that now, he lives with his older brother. I was relief that his older brother is sticking with him until the end, that a true siblings. And now I know that that is the cause Luhan acting so cold and rejective. He just so hurt because of his mum taking her own life infront of him. What a poor soul. Tears started dropping down from my cheeks. I watch him peacefully and smiling in his sleep. I smiled with him too. I don't even believe myself that Luhan told me a lot about him today. This is just makes me more likes him.

 

....

 

"HAN SUHWA! WHAT THE HE-" I quickly cover Kris' mouth once he arrived at my flat early in the morning. "Shhh! You'll wake him up, shut your dragon mouth Kris. Where's the uniform?" I called him to bring some of his uniform for Luhan. We have school today and it took me 30 minutes to realise it. It was 5.15 am, and Luhan is still deep in his sleep.

"Why the hell he is here?! Did he touch you?! Did he do anything to y-"

"DUDE CALM DOWN!!!!" It was me screaming now. I heard groans from Luhan. I glared at Kris and give him the you're-gong-to-die-if-he-wakes-up look. He shrugs. He gave me the paper bag with his uniforms in it. I went over to Luhan while Kris is crossing his arms. I don't know what's going on between this two, but this is must be stop. They are a close friend afterall.

I stop half way. "Ya! WHat's going on with you two? Did you guys fought?" I ask turning my head back to Kris the giant.

"This is namja's business." He said sarcastically while crossing his arms.

"Namja kkaeppul." I snored. "The last time I checked you're not a namja." I judge Kris really hard. He looks at me with a dead look. I giggles silently and went to wake Luhan up. Once he's awake the same reaction happens to Luhan. He was freaking out that we still have school. He almost break one of my trophies but thank goodness Kris caught it in the right time. We quickly change into our uniform and ran to school.

"YA!!! LUCKY FOR YOUTWO HAVING LONG LEGS!!! REMEMBER THERE'S A GIRL WHO HAS SHORT LEGS HERE~" I yelled while we're running, they were head away from me. I stop to pant. I saw someone's back was facing me.

"Jump on me! We have to ppalli!!" Luhan was freaking out. He is a gangster look guy, not that gangster though, but he is scared to be late to school.

"YA! YOU TWO!!! PPALLI!!!" Kris was yelling ahead. Without anything else, I hop onto Luhan's back and he ran and catch up with Kris.

We arrive just in time the bell rings. "Thanks~" I blushed once we get into our class. "No worries, thanks for letting me sleepover at your house. It was cozy." He sweetly smiles at me.

"Go take your seats! What are two dorks doing in front of the door?!" Kris pushed us inside. "Geez, breathe Kris... I'm just th-" Before I finished my sentence, Mr. Chang came into the class. I quickly went to my sit next to Chanyeol. I saw Luhan was smiling at me.

 

....

 

He was walking far ahead of me while earphone were blarring some music into his ears. I slowly walk behind him clenching onto my backpack. The road was a bit wet because of the rain just now. He didn't notice me that I've been following him home every single day. Making sure that he is safely locking the door behind him and then I can really go home. I know, it's creepy. But it's ju-

 

"I'm overboard, and I need your love to pull me out. I can't swim on my own, it's too much

feels like I'm drowning without your love, so throw yourselve out to me, my life safer.."

 

 

 

I heard him singing. I stop my walking and stared in awe. This is the first time I heard him singing. His voice... That song...

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Ah! Mianh-"

"Mianhaeyo~" It was the first year of middle school for Suhwa and Luhan. And it was the first time she met him. It was the first time, Suhwa actually like some one. You can say, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

"Today, to start our new school year, our school DJ has been preparing a nice song to share it with all of us~" the school announcer said. And it was the time when a guy and a girl in a Korean drama stared at each other for like ages, while a romantic song played in the background.

 

"I'm overboard, and I need your love to pull me out. I can't swim on my own, it's too much

feels like I'm drowning without your love, so throw yourselve out to me, my life safer.."

 

Suhwa realise that he is the one, straight away.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

"You know this song right?" Luhan suddenly appeared infront of me, that makes me jump out from my memories. Luhan put an earphone into my right ear, and the other one still stuck on his. I smiled and so does he.

"It was when I first met you..." I smiled like an idiot. When our eyes met for the first time...

"Suhwa.." He look deep into my eyes. The song keepon playing. "You...." He paused. "What do you do to me?"