4

Never Stop Dreaming

One earphone was still blarring Overboard in to my ear. Luhan was still looking at me, deep down into my soul. I look at him back. I in all the words he said to me just a mere seconds ago. We stopped infront of my flat.

"What did you do to me, Suhwa?" Luhan speaks again. It echoed for a couple of times in my brain. The one who should ask this kind of question, should've been me. What did YOU do to me Luhan? What did YOU do to me for over 6 years now? What did I do to you?!

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask stuttering. He looks at me, took me by the hand. Overboard still playing. It seems like the song was our background song. I remember the day I bumped onto him and saw him for the first time.

Luhan kept staring at me like I was a murderer or something. I got a bit creep out but smile instead.

"Are you ok Luhan?" I said calmly, but was screaming inside. He hold my hands tighter.

"Suhwa..." He lean closer and suddenly hug me. I stared in surprise while he hug me tighter. Don't want to let me go. It was warm and pure.

"I don't know what got into me, but this thing feels so weird for me. I've never experience this kind of feelings for years. But when that day, the day I bumped onto you, I felt.... complete." He nuzzled into my hair. I smiled, don't know what to do.

"I-I don't get it, Luhan.." I was hoping he would just let go of this hug, so I won't stutter and tremble more than I'm doing right now. But he kept the hug tight.

"I don't get it either, Suhwa. Every now and then, I would just think of you and remembers you. I don't even know why..." Luhan sigh. Still hugging me. The song is going to end soon. And I hope the hug too, because I'm going to faint sooner or later.

"Luhan, can you talk to the point? I really don't get it..." I literally screaming right now. I'm going to faint soon, DO YOU KNOW THAT LUHAN?!

Luhan pulled away and look at me while holding my shoulders. "Suhwa," He paused and lean closer. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME LUHAN?! JUST..... GO AWAY!!! I closed my eyes tight when his lips were inches away."... I like you." That was the last thing Luhan whispered to me when his plum lips touching mine.

I can feel my stomach is exploding and i thought I'm going to vomit. My head spin around and I could just faint. I closed my eyes due to dizziness. And just can't believe that Luhan, I repeat, XI LUHAN, MY 6 YEARS CRSUH, IS KISSING ME RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. I pulled away quickly. What da hell was that?!

"Lu-Luhan.." I whispered. My hands clenched onto his chest. He looks at me, a bit disappointed that I broke the kiss. "Why-why do you like me?"I ask him staring at him. He was staring at my lips wanted some more kiss.

"It doesn't matter right now~" He suddenly carry me bridal style and into my house. I was unsure about this, but I let him carrying me.

 

 

......

 

 

He put me on the sofa and sit next to me. (YEAH, YOU GUYS ALL HAVE ERT MINDS!!! STOP THINKING THAT THEY'RE GOING TO DO THE 'DOODLE THING'! I'M WATCHING YOU GUYS!! ㄱvㄱ) He smiled at me and bring me into his arm. I rest my head on his chest and smiled. He caress my hair.

"Tell me why would you like a girl like me, Luhan?" I play with my hair and stared at the floor.

"You've been liking me for 6 years, and so am I." I heard him chuckles.

"What?!" I immediately sit up and face him. "WHAT?!!!" I yell at his face. He smiles warmly and cupped my face.

"Didn't you hear me? I've been liking you for over 6 years too, but not brave enough to confess to you..." He smiles and brush his nose against mine. What even?

"Luhan, but..... how?" I was shocked and speechless.

"Well, since I know you're the one who gave me chocolates on Valentines.. I immediatelly like you." He smiles cutely. Leaving me dumbfounded. He has been liking me for over 6 years too??!! ERMAHGAAAAAWD?!

"Don't stare at me like that..." Luhan blushed slightly. "You do like me too right?" Luhan said.

I stared at him with disgust. You kidding me?! "What?" I replied. Luhan give me the look.

"You do like me too right?" He repeats again.

Me? Like you?! Hahahah my . I don't like you. I love you.

I played with my fingers and look down at my feet. Luhan cupped my chin and brought my face to face him.

"Right?" He ask again. I smiles and shook my head.

"I don't like you. Sorry Luhan..." I said while giving him the apologetic looks. His face dropped immediatelly.

"But Suhwa-" This time I cupped his face and give him a warm kiss. I saw him closing his eyes and kissing me back. I pulled away and smile ear-to-ear.

"I don't like you but I love you..." I smiled softly at him.

"YA!!! You scared me!!" Luhan grabbed my waist and hug me. We laugh and cuddles on the couch for an hour. The TV was blarring some random news. Luhan looked at the clock and tched.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I was lying on his lap while he plays with my hair. "It's already 9 pm.." He says still focusing on the TV.

"Go home." I said and straighten up myself. He looks at me with a begging look.

"Do you want me to go home that bad??" He looks like a lost puppy that wanted a hug so badly. I giggles and pinch his cheek softly.

"Then? Are you going to sleep over here, Baby Hannie?" I .

"Well.... SHOULD I ?? We can cuddle together in your room~" He winked at me. "Ew. Luhan go away!" I pushed him slightly and ran to my room. He follows me behind while giggling.

 

 

.....

 

"Should we stay up late? Cuz tomorrow is Saturday.. No school." Luhan said in my PJs. Well, I have this lose shirt that fits him and a big lose pants that suits him perfectly. He looks so cute with his big glasses too.

"I know it's Saturday tomorrow Luhan..." I facepalmed myself. He giggles and put blanket over us.

"Then should we?" He said while poking my cheek. I look at him and nodded. "But no romantic movie!" I yell. He looks at me like I'm the weirdest girl he has ever met.

"Why?!" Luhan's eyes widen.

"Cuz, i hate it so much." I put on my straight face and cross my arms. Luhan laughs.

"Romantic movie is not my style too~" He said and caress my hair. I look at him, happy.

"Shall we watch horror then?" Luhan suggest. I nodded and immedietally cling on Luhan, while he was changing the channel to go to HBO.

Once he get the channel and the movie is just starting, he wrap his shoulder protectively around me and smile. "If you're scared just hug me ok?" I was melting when I hear those words from Luhan's mouth for the first time. 

"Luhan..." I call out his name. "Yes?" He focus on the TV. "So, what are we now?" I ask while looking up at him. He look down at me.

He smiles gently and peck my lips softly. "We're together now... you and me together..." He winked at me and kiss my forehead. I beemed in happiness while snuggling closely to him.

While we're watching I will scream once in a while and hug Luhan. He will protectively hugging me back while screaming with me. It was fun and the best night i have ever had in my whole life. Having Luhan beside me even make it more perfect. It was good until, my phone vibrated. I look at the caller.

 

Kris.

 

 

"Yes?" I answer the call and Luhan was looking at me.

"Are you at home with Luhan?" His voice was sarcastic. I frowned and sigh.

"Are you spying on me again?" I snap. Luhan was confuse and look around him on search for Kris presence, but can't see no one except me.

"N-n-no." Kris stuttering, that means he is spying on me. Such a protective bog bro. Ew, who would like to have a big bro like Kris. Just, no.

"Kris, please.. Leave us alone." I pinch the bridge of my nose. "We're in the middle of watching Conjuring!!! DUDE!!! STOP STARING AT US! WE WON'T DO ANYTHING!!!" I scream at my phone and imaging Kris moving away his phone from his ear.

"Jeez, ok.. ok... DON'T BE NAUGHTY!" Kris then hung up. Luhan was looking at me while narrowing his eyebrows.

"It's ok, he's just being the good big brother..." I shrug it away and continue watching the movie wiith Luhan.

I love my life. A protective best friend and a loving boyfriend... I can't wish for more... :)