8

Never Stop Dreaming

The stars were shining so bright tonight I could see them twinkling brightly on the night sky. Luhan wrapped his hand around my shoulder while I cuddled with him on the verandah. He caress my hair lovingly, while he tells me some cheesy jokes. We laugh, we smile and the best part is we're together.

"I still can't believe you're my boyfriend, Luhan." I look up at him and he look up at me. He chuckles softly and nodded. He went back to gaze on the stars. "It felt like yesterday, I was no one to you and now I'm cuddling in your arm while staring up at the stars.." I laugh. "This is just... wow.." I snuggle deeper into his embrace. 

"Suhwa..." Luhan said. 

"Hmm?" I replied. 

"Kris had told me everything... I'm sorry." I felt a sharp pain in my heart. Luhan knew about my dark past now. I just wish he won't break up with me. I just hope he won't give up our relationship because of my sickness. I could just die if he's going to end this love.

"You-you're not going to break up with me aren't yo-you?" I stuttered, scared if he has to leave me here alone. Even though that disgusting past happened years ago, but I still could see my uncle's face clearly on that night. I don't even want to talk about it. 

"Suhwa, I would never, ever break up with you! You're the only one I want and I've treasured you the most. I love you with all of my heart..." Luhan hugs me tight not wanting to let me go. I cried in his embrace, I clenched my hands into fists. Tears falls down without a second hesitation. I feel relief that he said those words. 

"But babe, I want you to take the operation. I want you to live forever with me, graduate together, having a happy family, have a lot of kids and grew old together. I also want you to be healthy and know that everything is going to be alright. Please Suhwa..." He kissed my forehead and cupped my face. I sniffed.

"Luhan I'm scared. You don't know how much suffering I'm going through right now. Every night after you went home, I would just curled up in the corner of my room crying and seeing things that I wanted to forget. I kept on seeing that jerk's face every night. Even though I'm asleep or not, it kept coming.." Luhan stared at me with his teary eyes. I sigh. "I love you Luhan, but I just can't even stand a day at a hospital.. I'm scared to death.." 

"Babe, wait here ok..." I blink my eyes and watch him walk inside the house. I sat there dumbfounded. I waited for him for about 5 minutes and he came out with a guitar. He sat next to me while spreading three pieces of music sheets on the coffee table in front of us. 

"What are you doing?" I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes. He smile at me and started to strum his guitar. 

"I just finished making my first song and I wnat you to be the first to hear it. Because, I made this song especially for you.." I blushed slightly and started to tear up again. He smiles at me for one more time and started to sing. 

 

... We promised not to leave each other, 

must always be together.

Even though we had to fight against time.

even though the whole world turned its back to us.

Snowflakes are blown into shining pieces by wind.
Our hairs are whitened.
We said that we would venture into the world together.

And we will..

Like those fairytales that always ends with a 'happily ever after'.

I would be your Prince Charming and you'll be the princess,

we'll live a perfect life in our love castle...

Baby, everything's gonna be alright.

Don't worry about tomorrow or the day after that,

Cuz, I will always be there for you..

Be there for you..

Don't be scared of the storm that raging on...

Cuz I'll be there for you..

If you need me I'll come runnin from a thousand miles away,

and hug you in my arms safe and sound...

Cuz baby, I'll be there for you...

 

Even when he didn't even start singing yet, tears had already made its way down my cheeks. His voice is like a medicine for my sickness. How I wish it could just healed me already and I don't have to go through an operation. But, Luhan's song opened my eyes, that everything is going to be fine as long as he is here. As long as I believe in him. As long as our love are strong. Yes, everything's going to be just fine..

He finishes the song and put the quitar down. He look at me. For a moment we just stare at each other, absurbing everything. His song keep ringing in my head and it kept telling me that 'I'll be fine', 'Luhan, will always be there for me' and 'Luhan loves me'. I smiled at him. 

"Luhan, I don't how to thank you..." I took his hand and hold it tightly. 

"You can thank me by doing the operation..." I gulped. If I don't have this scared-to-death-to-hospitals situation, I would probably had my operation done. But after 3 months of dating and knowing that Luhan is such a pushy boyfriend, I found myself nodding my head. 

"Good... don't worry, I will be there with you in the operation room, I'll wait and watch over you.. I love you Suhwa.."

"I love you too, Luhan..."

"I love you more.."

"Are you trying to be like the stepmother in Tangled?"

"Just say it." 

"Fine. I love you most.."

"Hahaahha"

 


"Hey."

"Oh, hey.."

"Are you 100% sure of doing this? You're going to lose your life, you know."

"I know."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because, I love her. She has been like my little sister for as long as I can remember."

"I know you love her, but can you think about it again? I don't want to lose a friend like you bro.."

"I know man, but I want to see her living her life to the fullest and healthy.. I want her to be happy for once."

"..."

"And I hope you will be with her until the end.. Promise me bro, you'll take care of her, never make her cry, always love her and never leave her.. Because the only thing that she hates the most is being alone.."

"... I promise."

"...."

".... thanks for everything bro.. I love you."

"Tch, I don't see why you don't love me~ ahahha~"

"Yeah.. right. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok, bye."

 

 

I'm gonna miss you my bro...

 


 

AHHHHHHHRRRRRRR IM SO SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG!!!

IM SO BUSY AND SCHOOL MAKING IT WORST!!! SO I HOPE U GUYS DIDNT LEAVE ME AND THANKS FOR READING THIS FF!!!

MANHI SARANGHAEEEEYOOOO!!!