2

Never Stop Dreaming

The sport carnival is on now. Luhan and I was so busy preparing our cupcake's stall.

"Can you pass me that hammer please?" Luhan said while pointing at the tool box's direction. I nodded and handed the hammer to him.

After about 30 minutes preparing, the sport carnival is starting. Luhan is participating on the basketball competition.

"I should go to change now, I'll..... see you later." Luhan said coldly and left. I nodded and sigh. I sat on a chair and waited for someone to buy the damn cupcakes that we, well, I made myself.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

"Suhwa?" Luhan's voice echoed in my ear.

"Yes?" I pinned my phone between my ear and shoulder. I was just finished groceries shopping and headed to Luhan's. "I'm on my way to-"

"Can you make the cupcakes by yourself? I suddenly have something to do. And i'm not that comfotable if a girl came into my house.

There was this long silents. I wanted to just scream and curse on him and tell him how stupid he is thinking that a girl will do something bad at him, but i kept on silents. Nothing can't dare to come out from my mouth.

"Y-yeah, sure.." I ended up with that pathetic answer. Like, what the hell will I do in his house? him?! I'm not some psycopath or any . I hear him breathing. "Well, i-i tell you if the cu-cupcakes are done.." I said and straight away hanging up. My eyes are sting now. I quickly walk to my flat and just stuff the groceries in my kitchen and ran to my room. I cried so hard.

He's the one who said, that we'll be a partner. WHAT THE ACTUAL IS HE DOING?!

 

FLASHBACK END.

 

That's what happen. Even though he does that to me, I didn't know why i still like him. It's just so weird. After all these 6 years, he ignored me, I just still kept on liking him.

Suddenly my stomach feels so hurt and i almost collapse from where I was sitting. Kris suddenly appeared from nowhere and caught me in his arms.

"You ok?" He looks so worried. I look back at him. He kept on looking into my eyes. It seems like he's giving me a warning or what. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm ok..." I smiled weakly and went back to sit on my chair. Kris sigh.

"Did you make all of this by yourself?" He stared coldly at the cupcakes. I giggles a bit.

"Yeah..." I pick up a cupcake and give it to him. "Want one?" I said. He smiles at me.

"You're like the best cupcake maker I have ever known.." He smiled softly and took the cupcake. I smiled proudly. He stared at me. "That jerk." He turn his eyes towards Luhan who is playing basketball. I sigh.

"Nah, it's ok... He has something important to do that time.." Kris looks at me and smirk.

"Something important my . I saw him in the club I'm working in tha-" He realise that he's talking too much. He covers his mouth with his hand. I stared there blankly at the cupcakes.

"Suhwa, I'm so-"

"No, it's ok..." I smiled softly and look up at him. "Thanks for not telling actually..."

"Suhwa.." He bend down to my height and hug me.

"But you can't stop me for liking him~" I jokes. He smiled and nodded while ruffling my hair.

"I almost hit him when I saw him... Thank goodnes Tao held me back." Kris put his hands into his jacket's pockets. I glared at him and slightly slapping his arm.

"Don't you dare to touch him~" I smirk.

Even though I smiled outside, when Kris told me that he saw Luhan at the club he's working in, I could just run to Luhan and rip his hair off from his head. But for my love's sake. I couldn't.

 

After a while and the cupcakes selling are going pretty well, I ask Kris to guard the tent for a bit. I walk towards Luhan with some cupcakes and a cold water bottle. Well, of course there are a tons of pretty girls around him ready to give him a much more expensive and worth eating food. But as always, he always reject it. I came towards him and all the girls were throwing curses at me.

He looks at me while I was walking towards him. I put a straight face. I'm still a bit mad at him after all. But I'm a bit calm down from before.

"Here." I said and throw the water bottle at him and place the plate of cupcakes infront of him. He stared at the cupcakes and look impress.

I turned around and walks away, when his voice yelling out at me.

"SUHWA, I'M SORRY!" I stop but didn't turn to face him. I heard him standing up. The sea of girls were mumbling something.

"I'm sorry..." He said again, but this time with a lot more softer voice. I turned around and smile...... one fake smile.

"Ah... It's ok.. You have something important.. no biggies.." I turned around and ready to walk away. My eyes can hold it anymore and tears come rolling down my cheeks. He suddenly grab my hand and hug me. My eyes shot open. The girls were screaming and some, i think they fainted.

"Lu-Luhan..." He wrapped his hands tightly around me. Not letting me go. Even though he is sweaty as hell, I don't really mind. This is Xi Luhan we're talking about. My 6 years crush. That brokes and heal my heart over and over again. The one that made me cry everynight when I go to sleep. The one that brightens up my day. The guy who I have addicted to. Yes, Xi Luhan is hugging me so tight right now.

"I'm sorry..." He hugged me. "I should've come and make the cupcakes with you." I blinks my eyes for a few time.

"I said it's ok..." I whispered. He let go of me and hold my shoulder. He smiled. "You forgive me?" He leans closely to my face. I nodded. I stared at him.

 

 

.......

 

 

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" Luhan said while raising one of his eyebrow at Suhwa who is staring at him with an awe.

"I-I never seen your fa-face this close..." Suhwa said stuttering. Luhan smirk while wiping his sweat after playing basketball.

"Then, would you see it more closer than before?" He smirk. Suhwa's eyes grew wider and she ran away quickly while covering her dark-red face.

Luhan smiled and shook his head. "That girl is somehow cute now..." Luhan said and went to the changing room. The sport carnival is nearly coming to an end. Suhwa was running towards her cupcake stall while blushing so hard. Today, there are two things that has happened to her. Being hug by her crush and her heart broke once again because of Luhan. Weirdo. 

 

"You ok? You look like a boiled lobster." Kris teased his best friend. Suhwa give a death glare towards Kris.

"What did you say?!" Suhwa is ready to smack Kris' head when Luhan came into the tent. Kris exchange an eye contact with Luhan.

"How's the selling going?" Luhan ask friendly towards Suhwa. There was no coldness in his tone. Suhwa is a bit surprise.

"It's good. What do you want?" Kris snap. Suhwa felt something weird going on between the two of them.

"I'm just checking.." Luhan sigh and look down to his feet. Suhwa look at Kris and then at Luhan.

"What's wrong with you two?" Suhwa look at them once again. "Did you guys had a fight?" Suhwa blurted.

"No." The both boys said in unison. Suhwa was still feeling uneasy with the atmosphere in the tent. It seems like one of them is hiding something.

"Anyways," Suhwa started to packing up things. "Let's clean this and let's go home. I'm so tired." Suhwa took the left overs cupcakes and put it into a cake box.

"But youu barely do anything, how are you tired?" Kris said while helping her. Luhan stood there and watch Suhwa and Kris.

"Just shut up and let's go home." Suhwa mumbled and they started to demolish the tent and after about 40 minutes of packing up, they went home.

 

Luhan and Suhwa were walking together. Kris has to escape for his best friend's sake to get a time together with Luhan. And besides, Suhwa was still itsy bitsy mad at Luhan. She almost die because of blushing.

The whole way home, they keep on being silents. Finally Luhan broke the awkward silents with clearing his throat.

"So..." He rub the back of his neck. "How did you manage to make all 300 cupcakes all by yourself?" He ask feeling a bit, no, a lot guily.

"Well, I have my helpers.." It's amazing that within 4 days Suhwa stop stuttering when talking or around Luhan. They both get comfortable with eachother quickly. And Suhwa likes it too much.

"Suhwa." Luhan said. She turn to face Luhan. "Hmm?"

"By any chance... Are you the one who sends chocolate every year at Valentine to my house?" Luhan pause. Suhwa blushed hot pink immediately. She nodded slowly.

"That's cute. Thanks." Luhan also become nervous and feels hot. "The chocolates are delicious every year." Luhan shyly said. Suhwa was still blushing really mad.

"And are you the one who gave me the get-well-soon card, during my stay in the hospital?" He ask again. Suhwa remember the hardship to get the card into Luhan's hands. SHe giggles a bit and nodded.

"Thanks a lot for that." Luhan looks at Suhwa. "My mum really likes you." He blurted. Suhwa immediately turn to face Luhan.

"Sorry?" She wanted to make sure that she hear it right.

"Isn't she's the one who you gave the card to? She gave it to me afterwards." Suhwa remember that she can't get into Luhan's room because he was sleeping at that time, but met his mum instead. They have a cup of coffee together.

"She said, you're such a lovely girl. And.." He look at Suhwa deep into her soul. "She thought that... you are my girlfriend..."