010

Never Stop Dreaming

After staying at the hospital for a week, Suhwa left the hospital as healthy as can be. She's happy, Luhan is happy, at the end everyone is happy.

"I'm so happy you're going home today babe." Luhan said while helping his girlfriend packing up her stuff. 

"Oh my gosh tell me about it. I've been itching to sleep in my room." She rolls her eyes while putting her stuff teddy bear in to a big bag. 

"Oh you~" Luhan messes her hair and chuckles. Luhan went to get another baag from the drawer. He put it on the table and open it to put some more stuff in it, but instead he found a picture. He took it and tears started to fill up in his eyes. 

It was a photo of him, Suhwa and Kris and at the back there are some writings.

 

 

To: Luhan and Suhwa

 

If you're reading this, probably I'm watching you from up there ㅋㅋㅋ. Do you guys miss me yet? I bet you do~

Cuz a handsome face like me would be missed a lot. xD

Anyway, I just wanna say that you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me. The two people that i treasured everyday. I don't know if i can live without you two. 

Suhwa, you're like my own little sister that I cherished. You're precious to me, even though sometimes you're hell annoying but you're my light in the dark. Thank you for being next to me all these time. I will always love you <3

Luhan, take care of my pabo lil sist ok? Ahaha. Thanks for everything bro. I owe you a lot, I'm so relief if Suhwa is with you rahter than any guy. We've fight a lot but those times are my favourite ones. :D I love you bruh (ew) Take care of her, don't make even one drop of tear fall down from her eyes. If you do hurt her, apologize or else, Imma send my death angels to you. LOL

I love you guys~

 

Kris - buing buing

-I'm always with you guys-

 

Luhan put the picture into his pocket. This far, she didn't ask about Kris yet. but when the time comes, he made sure that he'll told her everything. But that time is not now. He's not ready to accept the fact that Kris is no longer around them. And it would be a shocker for Suhwa and it will be not good for her health after the surgery. 

"Luhan, you ok?" Suhwa broke the silent and the thoughts from Luhan's head. 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." he rub the back of his head. 

"Ok." She closed the bag. "I'm done packing, how about you?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I'm done too." He slide the bag on to his shoulder. "Shall we leave this place now?" He smile. Suhwa nodded. When they reached the door, Suhwa look back at the room once more. She smiles. 

"I think I just overcomed my fear of hospital Luhan.." She blurted. Luhan looks at his girlfriend. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. For the first time in forever, I think I'm gonna miss this room." 

 

 


 

3 years later...

 

"I present you, Mr and Mrs Xi!!!" Everyone claps and cheers. The guests stood up and keep clapping while the groom and the bride walk down the isle hand in hand. Red carpet, flower petals scattered everywhere on the floor, romantic music was playing. They went to the stage with a spotlight shining upon them. They dance in each others hands while everyone watching them solemnly.

 

"Even if I can only live for one day
Do you know how much I miss you and how much my heart aches"
 
"I miss you so much, through the ravages of the passage of time
My tired footsteps bring me to your side, unknowingly"
 
 
 

“I love you” – words I keep shouting in my heart"

 

"This.."

"Yeah, Kris' favourite song"

 

“I love you” – words I can only whisper behind your back"

 

"Luhan...?"

"I have something to tell you."

 

He gave the picture that he found 3 years ago when they're going to leave the hospital. He handed the picture to Suhwa. 

"What's this Luhan?" 

"Just read the back..." He brought Suhwa down from the stage and into the crowd to a quiet place. She slowly turn the picture and read the same message that Luhan read a couple years back. 

Luhan watch as Suhwa's expression change drastically. She fell onto her knees and wept. Luhan knew this going to happen and he is prepare if Suhwa is going to be mad at him for a while or forever... but before that happen, he already made her his. 

"I don't get it Luhan. You told me that he went to German to study. But why?"

"I know, I'm sorry." Luhan looks down and sigh. Suhwa came to him and hug him. 

"Thank you Luhan..." 

Luhan was abit surprise of her reaction. 

"What for?"

"For keeping this away from me..." She smile and pack Luhan on the cheek. 

"Say, if you told me that Kris was the one who gave me his heart 3 years ago, I won't be Mrs Xi today."

"Suhwa..."

"I know Kris is smiling up there and he is proud of you of taking care of me..."

"He is smiling down at us now..." 

The both of them look up at the clear night sky, full of shinig stars. But from one of those stars, one particular star was shining so bright from the others. 

"Luhan." 

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

 

 

 

 

 


TA DAAAAAAAAA! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS GUYS! I KNOW I UPDATED REALLY REALLY LATE BUT ACCEPT MY APOLOGY JUSEYO!!! XD

HOPE YOU LIKE IT, AND READ MORE OF MY STORIED JUSEYO~ AHAHHAH 

#IMOUT

 

ps: the song was from 49 Days OST - Even if I Leave For One Day

I LOVE THIS SONG!