5

Never Stop Dreaming

"SUHWAAAA!!!!!!" Kris was yelling his head off from inside the class. "YOU BUM!!! whatever, COMEBACK HERE!!!!!! YOU TOO LUHAN!!! YAAAH!!!" Me and Luhan, hand in hand running through the corridors with bunch of kids roaming around. I saw Kris' head was pushing through the crowds to catch me and Luhan.

"What did you tell Kris, Luhan?!" I yell at him while we're running. "I just told him that you're mine, and he won't be able to spend times with you like before cuz I'll be with you all the time. And then he got mad at me!!" We were running towards the basketball court when my phone vibrated.

"MY DRAGON BALLS!!! IF YOU GUYS DON'T COME TO ME IN 3 SECONDS, I'LL POKE YOUR FACE WITH MY SHAVING MACHINE!!!" Kris yelled out on the phone. "YAH!!! CALM DOWN!!!" It's my turn to yell at him now. There was silents for a bit. "DUDE!!! LUHAN WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND. I WILL STILL HANG OUT WITH YOU OK. JUST CALM YOUR ! Gosh..." I wiped the sweat that was rolling down from my forehead. When suddenly strong hands wrap me by the waist.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I scream when I saw Kris and Luhan chuckles together. "You guys, if you don't wanna die, don't try this again." I warned them but got more laughs instead. I rolled my eyes and walk towards a bench infront of the changing room and sit there.

"You're still going to hang out with me right??" Kris sat next to my right and Luhan sat next to my left. I look at him and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah.. whateves." I said and Kris hugged me. "Dude, do you want me to die of suffocating?" I push him away and Luhan's arm wrap my shoulders. Kris' jaw drops.

"YOU ALLOW HIM TO WRAP HIS HAND AROUND YOU BUT NOT ME HUGGING YOU?! SWEET MOTHER OF DRAGON. LUHAN IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Kris stood up and ready to strangle Luhan. I immediately pinch his stomach. He groan.

"Yah! Suhwa!!!!" He rub the spot that i pinched. "Don't you dare touch my Hannie." I smirk with Luhan. Kris throw us a disgusting look. "HANNIE?!!!" He collapse and stare at us. "YOU NEVER EVEN GIVE ME A NICKNAME, SUHWAAA!!!" He cried. Fake of course. I rolled my eyes again. "Kris, can you just calm yourself down. Don't act like you're my dad." I rest my head on Luhan's shoulder. "Yeah Kris, calm yourself." Luhan adds. "Shut up you XI LUHAN! YOU TAKE MY BABY AWAY!" He cried again. "Kris, I will still be playing with you and be your bestfriend. Don't be like this." I hug him and he hug me back. "Promise? Promise you won't ignore me and just go away with that pabo?" He glared at Luhan, who's eyes widen of the word pabo thrown at him. "Yes, i promise." The bell ring just in time. We walk together to our class when suddenly my head fill so heavy and everything spinning around. What the hell? I thought and stop walking. Kris and Luhan were to immeresed in their conversation that they forgot im exist. It's still spinning like i was in this kind of whirlwind. I look at Luhan and Kris who are walking ahead of me and there were four of them. Since when Luhan and Kris have twins? I said to myself. My head is really hurt by now. Suddenly everything went black and the last thing i remember was Luhan and Kris' face looking down at me with a worried look.

 

.....

 

"O my gosh! Suhwa, please don't die!" I heard some blurry noises with me. Still can't open my eyes and my head still throbing. Where am i? I fluttered my eyes open and see Kris was crying. His eyes were puffy and red. "What the hell Kris?" I said weakly. He stop crying and hug me. "O my dear God!!!! I thought I lost you!!!" I saw Luhan rolling his eyes. "She won't die Kris, she's strong." Luhan holds my hand and smile to me. This smile was different like the smile before. There was worried and scared in Luhan's smile.

"Don't worry, I didn't have my breakfast this morning, and you guys make a scene and I have to runn to the basketball court with Luhan. It's all your fault guys." I blurted out. Kris and Luhan exchange look and smile at me. "We're sorry." They said in unison. I nodded and wander my eyes around. "Where am I by the way?" I saw some hospital machine next to me. "You're in the hospital, babe." Luhan said, caressing my hair lovingly. "I know." I said. Kris facepalm himself. "Then why you asked?" Kris was getting impetient. I just love making him angry, he's cute when he's mad. His cheeks started to get red and puffy. I giggle. "Just making sure." I said calmly and I hear a little giggle from Luhan when he saw Kris' red face. "Geez, Suhwa, you're so annoying." Kris cross his arms and lean back to his seat. "I love you too." I smirk and so does Luhan.

 

"I wanna go home." I look around with an annoyed look. "I hate hospital." I pause and lean back to my pillow. "They didn't serve nice foods." I look at Luhan and Kris. They look at me back, blankly. "Whassup guys? Your face looks like dried squid." I laugh. Kris glared at me.

"Stop teasing us~ WHy can't you compliment us?" Kris pouts and Luhan too.

"Compliment? What can I possibly compliment about you two??" I said teasingly.

"Oh wow Suhwa, your words stab me deeply." Luhan walk towards me. He chuckles.

"I know right~" i smiled cutely at him. Luhan sit next to me.

 

 

The next day...

 

"Hey bae~" Luhan wrap his arm around my shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Hey~" I said. He kissed my forehead. "You're being so lovey-dovey today." I teased.

"Wae? Can't I be lovey-dovey to my girlfie?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Hmm...." I put my fingers on my chin. "I don't think so." I laugh. He started to tickle me.

"Ok! OK! STOP IT LUHAN!! OK!!!" I laughed and Luhan too. He stop tickling me.

"Shall we go into the class, girlfie?" Luhan opens the class door for me. I bow to him and smirk.

"Thank you ahjussi~" I ran inside while leaving the mad Luhan.

The class started with Biology. It was pretty boring for Luhan and Kris, but for Suhwa, everything about biology is a piece of cake.

"Psst." Suhwa heard Kris calling her.

"Psst. psst" That one is Luhan. I ignore them and kept my eyes down on my text book.

"PSSSSSSST!!!" Kris purposely make his voice louder. Mr.Chang turn to him and clear his throat.

"Kris, can you please be quiet?" Mr Chang said and turn back to the white board. Kris bow to him and glare at me. I smirk at him and Luhan.

The bell ring and everyone is rushing out from the class. It's time to go home.

"Ya!" Kris and Luhan said in unison blocking my way.

"WHat?" I said looking at them with a straight expression.

"Let's eat ttukbokki?" Kris face lit up. I nodded quickly cuz I'm hell hungry. They took my hands and walk towards the little shop across the street.

Once we enter Kris drag the both of us to sit and he ordered what he wanted. I sat next to Luhan. Kris was getting all excited when the foods arrive.

"Enjoy~" The ahjumma said and left us. Kris immediately dig in without any hsitation. We both look at him with a disgusting look.

"EAT! Don't just stare at my handsome face you dummies~" Kris blurted. We both smirked and eat. Kris, of course, finished earlier than us. He stare back at me and Luhan.

"Why are you looking at us Kris?" I questioned him. HA! RIGHT AT YOUR FACE KRIS! I thought myself.

"Nothing, I'm just waiting for you both to finish eating cuz I can't wait to eat a dessert~" Kris casualy sit on his chair and cross his arms like a boss.

My jaw drops. Dessert?! Are you kidding me?! He just ate like an XXL ddukbokki with a plate full of kimbap and now he wanted a dessert? WTF?

"What?" He said smirking. I shook my head and so does Luhan.

"Shall we go now? I see you guys finished eating~" Kris stood up and walk to the cashier and pay for all the food. I look at Luhan and shrug my shoulders. 

"He is just being nice today, I dunno about tomorrow~" I laugh and walk hand in hand with Luhan. He smiled.

While walking to Baskin Robin, Kris and Luhan were talking to each other and I'm busy with my phone playing Flappy Bird. When suddenly, I feel my hands trembling badly and drop the phone onto the ground. It felt weird. It just came to me suddenly. My feet started to tremble as well. WHat's happening to me. In a second I collapse onto the ground.

 

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!