6

Never Stop Dreaming

"Babe...?" Luhan's voice appeared blurry in my ears. I groaned and fluttered my eyes open to see Luhan's worried face. I finally managed to open my eyes entirely. I look around me. I'm assuming that I am in the hospital. Did I fainted again?

"You're in the hospital." Luhan looks away from me. I nodded. "You fainted. Again." Luhan sigh. He pinch his nose bridge and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry..." I said. Luhan look up at me and his face soften.

"You don't have to be sorry baby..." Luhan caress my hair. "I just want you to take care of yourself... ok?" Luhan smiled and hug me tight. I snuggle in his embrace and suddenly I remembered my other half. Kris.

"Where's Kris?" I asked and we pull away. He look at me and smile.

"He went out to buy dinner for us." He said. I nodded and rest my head on the pillow. Being in the hospital is , ok. You can't really do anything. Your hand is being jabbed by a needle and pipes. You look like a half-dead-mermaid. I seriously hate hospital. After like 15 minutes and I kept sulking to Luhan and groaning and asking where is Kris with the foods, he finally came with 2 huge plastic bags. And I smelled jjajangmyeon.

"Oh. She's not dead?" Kris smirk at me. I give him the tongue-out.

"Well that's very nice of you WuYiFan~" I . He glared at me. I know he doesn't like to be called by his real name. But I just can't help it.

"Let's eat shall we?" Luhan said and now he's sitting next to Kris while opening the jjajangmyeon package.

"Sorry Suhwa, you can't eat it, cuz you're stuck on that bed." Kris put his hands on his hip and laugh at me. Luhan just smile slightly and shook his head.

"Go die Kris." I cross my arms and pout.

"I know, I love you too." Kris smirk one more time and sit on his seat and started his feast. While Luhan, being the sweetheart like usual, come to me with a container full of jjajangmyeon and sat next to me.

"I'll feed you, ok.." Luhan smiled charmingly at me. Tell me why did I like him again? Well it's obvious isn't it? He is such a super caring person, so romantic and know how to melt girl's heart. He melted mine a long time ago...

"Now open your mouth. Ahhhhhh...." He pinched some of the black sauce noodles between the chopsticks. I opened my mouth and he put the noodles in. I smiled while I'm munching those beauties.

"You eat it too ok..." I grabbed the chopstick from Luhan's hand and fed him. I steal a quick glare on Kris. But all that I see is him with black noodles all over him. I giggles silently. We kept on feeding each other for 20 minutes and then we finished eating. Kris and luhan pack all the rubbish and threw it away.

"Ugh, why did you fed her?" Kris looks annoyed. I laugh.

"You just jealous of me Kris." I smirk and pull the blanket up to my chin. Luhan just chuckles slightly.

"Puh-lease~" He roll his eyes while wearing his jacket. "Well, then... you two have a good sleep. I'll be back early in the morning to take Luhan to school. Don't be naughty ok." He blurted.

"Shut up you grandpa. You ain't my dad~" I smack his arm slightly and with one last smirk, he went home.

"You should get some rest Suhwa. I'll sleep on the sofa. Ok?" Luhan took a blanket from his backpack that Kris gave him earlier and walk towards the sofa. I watch him as he lay down on it. I smiled. He smiled back.

"Goodnight sweetheart~" He said. It was music to my ears. Even better than K-pop. Even better than Whitney Houston. Even better than Ailee or Hyorin. This is Luhan's voice that I like. This is the voice that I fell in love with. And knowing that he is mine now, makes it even perfect. I smile ear-to-ear and close my eyes.

"Goodnight Hannie~" I pause. "Sweet dreams and don't let the bugs bite~" I giggles for a second and drift off to dreamland.

"Goodnight..."

 

.........

 

"YAAAAH! WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASSES!!!" The door burst open and the loud creature came in. Kris. Duh, who else.

"Did your parents teach you how to knock?" I rub my eyes and groan at the pabo. Luhan almost fell from the sofa, he managed to stand up and went straight to the toilet.

"Oops~ Sawreey, ok saawreey~" He immitated Cheon Seong Yi's line. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. This dude... Why am I even friends with him? Even worst, best friends...

"Where's Luhan?" He look around the room.

"He went to the toilet." I said and stood up. Kris ran to me and help me to stand up straight.

"Dude you don't have to help me." I smiled sheepsihly at him. He clicked his tongue.

"Whatever I wanted to do." He said sarcastically. "Where are you going?" he ask looking me up and down.

"To a night-club." I said with a straight face. He narrowed his eyebrows. "I'M GOING TO SCHOOL KRIS, WHERE DO YOU THINK I'M GOING? LOGIC! LOGIC!" I yelled on his face.

"Well, you can't go to school with this kind of condition." Kris blocks my way.

"Kris I don't wanna miss Biology and maths! And in two weeks we have exams! I'm not gonna fail the exams!" I cross my arms, when Luhan came out from the toilet. Shirtless.

"LUHAAAAAAN!!!!" I screamed and close my eyes. I jumped onto the bed and cover my face with the pillow.

"What?" He said innocently. Kris is rolling on the floor clentching to his stomach.

"NOT FUNNY KRIS! NOT FUNNY!!! WEAR YOUR CLOTHES LUHAN!!!!!" I scream and point at his uniforms that Kris brought for him.

"Oh, sorry~" he quickly ran to the uniform and wear it.

"Where's my uniform Kris?" I ask and look through his bag.

"What am I, your slave?!" He pouts. I laugh, but he pull out a white plastic bag that has my uniform inside. He even brought my undergarments. Kris is my bestfriend. So it's a normal thing that he can touch my personal things and I can touch his.

"Thanks baby boo~" I gave a flying kiss to Kris and got the voice of him pretending to vomit.

"I'll be right back!" I ran to the toilet, I don't really care about my condition anymore. After 10 minutes preparing for school. We went out from the hospital. The doctor said that I can go home now. Thank goodness. Kris brought my back pack along too.

Luhan hold my hand and we walk hand in hand to school while Kris is being so noisy ahead of us.

"Suhwa and Luhan sitting under a tree K-I-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-I-N-G!!!!" sang Kris.

"How many S did you put in the song Yi Fan?!" I yell at him and he stop spinning around and glare at me.

"As many as I want, cuz you guys kiss so long~" He continues to spin around like a tornado.

"EUREUREONG~ EUREUREONG~ EUREUREONG DAE~ EUREUREONG~ EUREUREONG~ EUREUREONG DAE~ NA MULEOSEOJI ANHEUMYEONG DEO JYEODEO MOLLA~" He sang again. "Geez, That EXO band song stuck in my head." He started dancing like a maniac and people in the street looking at him as if he was possessed.

"Kris don't embarrasse me and Luhan. We're in public." I scoff at him. he ignores me.

"I'm tired." I lean my head on Luhan's shoulder, he wrap his arm around me.

"Kris is just so happy that you went out from the hospital." Luhan explains.

"But he is so loud! Look at him" I pointed at Kris who is now trying to climb up an electricity pole while singing Dream High OST. I sigh and shook my head. Luhan was laughing so hard.

"KRIS GET DOWN NOW!!! SUHWA IS WORRIED!" Luhan shouted at Kris who's looking at our direction and smirking like an idiot.

"You better get down here before I go up and smackk you !" I stomp my foot and huffed. He laugh and climb down slowly.

.....

 

"AH!!!! BIOLOGY'S !!! My back~~" Kris stretch his arm while making the stretch sound. "Yah, Han~" He said calling me. It's been awhile since he call me by my nickname. I turn to him and beam a smile at him.

"Wanna get some bubble tea after school?" He offers. I nodded. "It's on me~ Luhan can't come he has soccer practice." Kris said. I nodded.

"Call~" I wink at him and went back to the book that I was reading. (*call: is a phrase that Koreans use to agree on something. Ex, You wanna bet? Call!!!)

......

 

"I'll see you later babe~" Luhan waved at me and Kris. We waved back and make our way to the bubble tea shop.

"What do you want?" He ask, hands in pockets eyes were wandering around the menu. I scan the menu as well.

"Hmm, can I get mango smoothie with aloe vera jelly please~" I said and I look at Kris.

"Can I have the same as well?" He said. I knew it! He always oredered the same bubble tea as me since we were young.

"So, two mango smoothies with aloe vera jelly," We nodded at the cashier. "Large? Regular? Small?" Me and Kris look at each other.

"Large!" We said in unison. We chuckles together. Kris give the money to the cahsies boy and he gave Kris the change.

We got out orders and now enjoying it on a seat near next to the huge window.

"It has been awhile since we drink bubble tea together." I said and smiled down at the bubble tea. Kris remain silent and stared out of the window. It was almost evening and we could see the sunset are setting. The sun light went through the glass and made the room looks orange. Kris squeanted his left eyes because of the light.

"How's your bubble tea?" I ask. "Is it nice? You like it? Should we get one for Luhan? Hmmm, this is nice, we should definitely buy one for Lu-"

"Do you know how bloddy hell worried I am? Do you know how frustrated Luhan is?!" He blurted.

"Kris..." I tighten my grib on my bubble tea.

"Suhwa, you do know how serious your condition get each day? And still, you won't let yourself to get the operation. Don't think about the fee, ok! We'll figure it out later!" Kris burried his face in his hands.

"Luhan still doesn't know about this, but sooner or later, he'll find out you know." Kris took a sip on his smoothies.

"I know..." I look down at my fingers and play with it.

"Suhwa... please... take the operation." Kris' eyes were glassy. I can't see him cry, not in a million years. I don't want to see him crying infront of me. The last time I saw him crying was at his grandparent's funeral. He was really close with his grandparents. It hurts me everytime I saw him crying.

"I'm sorry I can't Kris... I just.... can't." I took a deep breath and look out the window.

"WHY?! DO YOU WANNA DIE SUHWA?! HUH?!" He yell-whisper and getting all upset.

"Kris, I have my own reason ok!" I said sharply.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S YOUR REASON?! IS IT THE HOSPITAL FEE? YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THAT!!! OK! WE CAN THINK ABOUT IT LATER! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WO-"

"KRIS, I GOT RAPPED BY MY UNCLE! AND HE IS A DOCTOR!!!" I closed my eyes tight and scream on his face. His eyes widened and he look surprised. His face got all pale. "THERE I SAID IT! FOR ALL THIS YEARS, KEEPING THIS BY MYSELF, I TRY TO LOOK HAPPY AND CHEERFUL EVERYDAY! BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL INSIDE?? I'M SCARED KRIS! I'M SCARED!!! THAT'S WHY I HATE HOSPITAL SO MUCH! AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE THIS SICKNESS MAKES ME EVEN SCAREDER OK!!!" I burried my face in my hands and cried. I felt Kris hugging me so tight in his embrace. I don't care if people looking at us and think that we're a creep. But i felt at ease after I told him everything. I felt like a heavy burden had been lifted up from my shoulder. I sobbed on his chest and cried for half an hour. We pulled away and Kris wipped my remaining tears.

"Suhwa... I'm sorry, I don't know about this and I'm sorry that I pressuring you about the operation." He look into my eyes. "I'm sorry that I brought you to the hospital and stuff. If I knew I won't bring you to hospital." Kris caress my cheeks.

"No Kris... it's ok... Now you know, I feel more secure..." I smiled weakly at him. He smiles back.

"We should get going, I think Luhan is waiting for us." He stood up and I stood up too. "But first let's buy him a bubble tea."