7

Never Stop Dreaming

"Kris!!!" Kris turn around to be greeted by the panting Luhan. 

"Luhan?" He turn fully around and face the other. 

Panting. "Suhwa... Su-hwa.." Luhan bend down and rest his palms on his knees.

"Wh-what's wrong with Suhwa?" Kris body stiffen. What's wrong with her. 

"Suhwa.." Luhan looks up at him. "She hadn't call me since last week~ Eottohke..." Luhan cried and fell on his knees. Kris who is facepalming himself, roll his eyes. 

"Dude, you scared me!" Kris help Luhan to stand up. "Probably she's been busy studying Biology and Math.. Cuz, you know how that girl dying to pass the exams next week.." Kris put his hands in his pockets. "She didn't call me either..." He looks away while walking side by side with Luhan.

"I hope she didn't overwork herself. I don't want to find her fainted in her house..." Luhan said, worried. 

"Don't worry, she's hella strong." Kris said, proudly. 

"Who's hella strong?!" A girl voice said. The two men turn around and saw you standing there with a plastic bag. 

"Su-Suhwa?" The both of them said in unison. "Wh-what are you doing late at night?" Kris ask. Luhan ran to you and embrace you in his hug. 

"O my gosh, it has been 4 days I didn't see you! You've gotten thinner! Did you eat well? Did you sleep well?" Luhan throwing questions at you. You smiled weakly and nodded. 

"Dahaengida..." Luhan caress your cheek with his thumb lovingly. His eyes were full of worries.

"Ya, Han.. Can you at least call one of us if you're going to hibernate..." Kris put his hands at the back of his neck, sulking. 

"Sorry YiFan, I'm too immersed on studying.." You smiled at him. "I'm not hibernating, FYI!" You complain. 

"Whatever.." Kris examining you from head to toe. He is indeed worried about you. 

"I'm fine guys.. I'm just studying~" You look at Luhan and kiss his cheek. He quickly blushed. 

"I'm glad to hear that. Why are you out this late?" Luhan asks. You look at your hand and the plastic bag. 

"Just buying some ramen... Wanna go to my house and eat it?" You smiled charmingly and the two boys nodded. 

 


 

"Yah~~~ It's been awhile since I eat in your house, ey Han?" Kris sit on the sofa like a boss. In the other hand, Luhan helps you to cook the ramen. 

"Yeah, yeah..." You chuckles and chopped the green onions, while Luhan boiled the noodles. After about 15 minutes the ramen is served. Kris quickly dig into his bowl. All of you eat while chattering and laughing. It was a great night. 

"Well, since you guys are here, do you want to study together?" You offered. 

"Ok!" 

 

"What the hell is this question supposed to mean?" Kris mumbled. He scretched his head and groan. "I gave up! Math is too hard for me. Let's study biology shall we~" He said to himself. You and Luhan chuckles at Kris. 

After 5 minutes. "Ugh! What the is this?! What the hell is Pathogenesis?!" Kris ruffled his hair. "I'm gonna study Soicety and Environment." Luhan and You look at each other and laughs. 

3 minutes later. "WHAT THE FUDGE?! YA, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHEN DID THE BRITAIN INVADED AUSTRALIA?! WHAT AM I? A JOURNALIST OR SOMETHING?!" Kris threw away his books and went OTL on the floor. 

"It's in 1788, everyone knows that Kris." You sarcastically say. 

"Not me! I don't even know when did you born!" Kris cross his arms. You feel like punching him on the face, for forgetting your birthday. You took a deep breath and calm yourself down. 

"School is not my style~" Kris groan. You're getting sick on everytime he said those annoying line. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR STYLE?!" You yelled at him. He looks at you with one eye closed. 

"I don't know." It feels like a metal that worth 1000 kg hit you on the head. That was such a stupid answer. 

"Luhan, tell me again why I'm friend him?" You drink a cup of tea next to you in one shot. Luhan snickered. You shook your head and continued to study. 

"I'm going to crash your fridge, kay?" Kris stood up and ran to your fridge. 

"Yi Fan! Don't touch my yougurt in there at the corner, if you touch it I'm gonna chop your fingers, ARASSEO!" You yelled from the living room. 

"NEEE!!!" You heard Kris replied from the kitchen. He came back with a container of ice cream and a spoon in his mouth. Your eyes grew wide. 

"WHAT THE KRIS!" You growl. 

"What? I didn't touch your youg- wait, why is this ice cream so-" 

"YI FAAAAAAAN!!! THAT'S MY YOUGURT YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" You stood up and ran towards him. Before you can get him, he ran with the yougurt still in his hands. 

"COME BACK YOU THIN BAMBOO!!!" Luhan laughs his head off when you called Kris with names.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT'S IN AN ICE CREAM CONTAINER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS STUPID HERE!!!" You chase him in circle around the sofa. 

"I TOLD YOU IT'S IN THE CORNER, YOU GIANT !" You yelled and increase your speed. 

"EXCUSE ME?! WHO DID YOU CALLED GIANT !" Kris glared at you and scoop the yougurt with the spoon and stuff it in his mouth. You became furious. 

"YAAAAH!!!! DON'T EAT IT!!!" You shriek. You dash to him and snatch the container from his hands. 

"YOU IDIOT, IT'S JUST A YOUGURT!" Kris declared. You huffed. 

"This yougurt is limited edition, Wu Yi Fan." You threw your face away and walk to the kitchen. Luhan, clentching on his stomach, laughing. 

"Tch, limited edition.. I can make much more better than that.." Kris said, swanky.

"The last time I check, you almost burned down your mum's house when you're trying to make a simple cookies..." You cross your arms and smirk. Luhan burst out laughing again. Kris quickly blushed.

"But it d-didn't burn the house though.." Kris defend himself. 

"Face it Kris, you'll never win agaisnt me in this conversation.." You roll your eyes and went back to sit next to Luhan. 

"Whatever.." 

 


"Bye, Kris! Bye, Luhan!" You wave at them. 

"Bye babe! See you tomorrow at school!!" Luhan ran. It was late and he needs to catch the bus. You wave at Kris. 

"Bye!" You say and wait for Kris to leave, but he didn't.

"Kris, aren't you going?" You asks. 

"Suhwa..." 

"Yes, Kris.."

"If you have something bothering you, tell me ok. Don't keep it to yourself.." Kris put his hands in his pockets. You look at him, bewildered. 

"I know you're hiding something... I'm your best friend, I know everything about you, Suhwa.." Kris looks at you. You look down at your feet. 

"Kris.." You felt the back of your eyes started to sting. "I-I'm just scared... This past few days, I've been having a nightmare about my uncle who ra-ra.." you felt Kris hugging you tightly. He pat your back and caress your hair. He had been like a big brother to you. You felt safe everytime you near him. He is indeed your guardian angel. 

"Shush...." He kept on caressing your hair and softly slapping your back. "Everything's going to be alright." He smiles. "Luhan already know about this, I know he'll protect you and you also have me who will always be right next to you. So don't worry ok.." Kris soothingly say. You nodded while clentching your fist on his chest. 

 

 

Kris brought the blanket up to your chin. He caress your hair and kiss your forehead. He smiles at you and took a sit on the chair next to your bed. 

"Now sleep ok.. I'll leave after you fell asleep.." He gives you his eyesmile. 

"Kris.." 

"Hmm?"

"Can you stay here for the night, I-I'm just scared... please?" 

"....."

"Please?"

"Ok, but don't blame me if Luhan got jealous ok.." 

"He won't! You're my best friend and your his too. He doesn't even care if you kiss me. Cuz, he knows that you doesn't have feelings for me, no more than a big brother.."

"Ok... Go to sleep now. Goodnight bae.."

"Goodnight baby boo~!"

 

 

 


AH!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! DON'T GET ME WRONG, KRIS AND SUHWA LOVES EACH OTHER AS A BIG BRO AND LIL SIST! THEY DO LIKE EACH OTHER BUT NO MORE THAN FRIENDS~ KRIS LOVE SUHWA AS HIS LITTLE SISTER SO PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT KRIS HAD A CRUSH ON SUHWA! LUHAN IS THE ONLY ONE FOR SUHWA, NE!