Chapter 2: Him and Her First Meeting.

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your first stares shakes my heart a lot, but please don’t be sorry caused that’s love

Baekhyun scanned the place, a silent teacher’s office. “Where is she?” Baekhyun walked towards one of the couch and he sat. His eyes still wandered around.

“Where is she?” Baekhyun sniffed in annoyed. Then he heard steps coming towards the office. He waited silently. Then, the girl appeared with a bag on her right shoulder and a load of books in left hand.

“I’m sorry.” She muttered out, Baekhyun walked towards her and took a peeked at her face that was covered by her blonde hair.

“What are you sorry about?”Baekhyun asked. The girl turned to face him, Baekhyun stopped in his track. His heart beat became faster. He tried to keep a poker face.

“I’m sorry for late. Did you wait long? Anyway, I’m Hyoyeon.” She said and extended her hand towards the boy. Baekhyun stared at Hyoyeon for awhile before he accepted Hyoyeon’s hand.

“I’m Baekhyun.” He introduced himself. Then the awkward situation covered them. Hyoyeon was busy with tidying her place, while Baekhyun was busy staring at Hyoyeon.

“Don’t look at me like that. It’s uncomfortable.” Hyoyeon said, loud enough to make Baekhyun turned his face, that was covered with blushed.

“How old are you? You’re not a teacher in this school, right?” She continued to ask, while her hand was busy with the teacher files. Baekhyun stuttered and he looked around the teacher’s office. There’s no one there except two of them.

“19 years old.” Baekhyun answered. He then walked back to the couch, to sit. Hyoyeon looked at him in her widened eyes. She pointed at Baekhyun.

“19? You’re not finish study yet?” She said in her shocked tone. Baekhyun nodded in replied. He looked at her that was staring at him.

Hyoyeon cleared , before she fell on her seat. She really can’t mutter out any words. She let out a small sighed, before continue with her job.

“You’re 23, right?” Baekhyun turned to ask. Hyoyeon nodded her head. Then the silent came again. Baekhyun looked at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon was busy avoiding his stares.

The silent was disturbed when Baekhyun’s phone rang. He answered. Hyoyeon also joined to hear the conversation. Maybe if Baekhyun’s girlfriend called Baekhyun, then she still has chances to fit this crazy plan. That’s what Hyoyeon thought.

“Hello! Mom.”Hyoyeon’s jaw dropped down. She stopped writing and hit her head in annoyed with her thought that possibly not come true. But, her heart was mocking Baekhyun.

“I met her, and I’ll say yes. She’ll be my wife.” Baekhyun said, while staring at H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter