Chapter 10: 10 Steps making her fall in love (1)

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 Steps making her fall in love (1)

"Ten steps?" Baekhyun muttered. He was actually annoyed when all his friends were also joining the session. After he confessed, everyone tried to make him revealed the owner of his heart but he refused to do so. Well, he cant imagine their reaction if they knew who he was trying to capture her heart.

"Yeah ten steps." Acting as the expert of the love, none other than Chen. He was standing with marker in his hand while white board that appeared out of nowhere was at his back. On the whiteboard, there's the words 'TEN STEPS CAPTURING HER HEART'

"If you do this ten steps completely, she will never look at other guys at all." Confidently Chen continued to make the boys at living room to believe him. But of course, exo cant believe him at all but they acted like they believe him.

"So, what is the first step?" The eager maknae was the first to ask the question. He glared at some of the members who obviously acted like the were not interested at all while some was showing the 'can-we'believe-chen' expression. He knew the real reason why exo gathered here was to know the girl who successfully entered his hyung's heart.

"First, always by her side. You have to make sure that she realizes that you always there for her. In the difficult or easy times. Of course, girl's heart especially weak when they facing some trouble, at that time try to make they think that she has you." Chen was drawing some sketches while explaining the first step

"I thought that it something unexpected." Chanyeol whispered to Kai who was evaluating his Chen hyung. Kai nodded a little but then his mind was occupied with the extra class that he had to attend tomorrow.

"Anyway Kai, what did teacher say to you just now?" Amidst in the discussion session, Lay who was playing with the guitar asked. The subject of the discussion immediately moved to Kai. Some of the members started to mumbling nonsense.

Baekhyun stared at Kai who was making annoyed face. He wondered too what the two of them were talking about just now.

"She wants to make extra class tomorrow for me." The members widened their eyes in surprised. Some of them had jaw dropped, some of them were mumbling. But the most shocked among all of them of course our Byun Baekhyun. He felt that his body became numb with the sudden news.

"Two of you only?" Chanyeol looked at Kai. Kai nodded as the response. Baekhyun seriously didnt like this. At the thought of the two of them in the classroom with no other person between them, he cant accept it. He didnt know what will happen but it is so dangerous especially the girl he likes has undeniable charms. He was afraid that Kai would fall for her.

He was afraid.

+++

"So, how school?" Yoo Ah In asked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon immediately looked at her right side and smiled that he really loves appeared. She nodded. Two of them was walking together while enjoying the night view at the park near Hyoyeon's apartment.

"Sorry for coming back so late." Yoo Ah In muttered. He missed her so much. But he was never the type to show it with skin ship and he kinda hated skin ship because his hands always sweaty. He was afraid that she might feel uncomfortable if they were holding hands. So he was always trying his best to express it with his words.

Hyoyeon halted her steps and looked at Yoo Ah In. She stood in front of him. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter