Chapter 4: Date...

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Heart beat that I never felt before have became out of control when with you-

Baekhyun brought Hyoyeon entered the restaurant. A waiter with a necktie greeted them was kinda shocked to see the romantic moment.

“Yes, sir? Did you make a reservation?” The waiter asked. Baekhyun slightly nodded meanwhile Hyoyeon still in his arms.

“Yes, table VIP with two people.” Baekhyun said. The waiter nodded and showed the way to the table mention.

“Put me down. I can walk.” Hyoyeon whispered. But Baekhyun just simply ignored it. Hyoyeon sighed.

“Sir, here! Hope you enjoy your day here. If you want to order, you can use the phone on the table.” The waiter informed them before walked away leaving the couple alone.

“We have arrived.” Baekhyun said and put Hyoyeon on the table. Hyoyeon sat properly but she can’t face Baekhyun because she felt so shy.

“You order first, I need to go somewhere.” Baekhyun muttered. Without Hyoyeon could ask him where he’s going, he already disappeared.

Hyoyeon put her hand on her chest and she can feel her heart beating heavily. She shook her head, reminding herself that it is only a dream.

“Why my heart beat so loud? If he heard that, oh…Kim Hyoyeon, you’re really trouble maker.” Hyoyeon mumbled by herself.

“But, the decoration here is very nice.” She praised as her eyes were fixed at the decoration filled in the restaurant. Hyoyeon decided to order food since she was so hungry but she only ordered for her-what a selfish girl-

“Well, it’s up to him. If he didn’t come back after I done eating then I will surely leave him alone. I guess he went to meet her girlfriend.” Hyoyeon muttered, but her heart felt so much hurt with that thought in her own mind.

“Love me? What a joke?” She kept mumbling and pouting by herself, didn’t even realize someone was watching her.

“You didn’t believe that I love you?” He whispered at her ear. Hyoyeon’s cheeks immediately became a different color. She avoided his stares.

“For you, a pair of shoe, I think you didn’t really wear heel so I bought this.” Baekhyun said. Hyoyeon turned to her left side when Baekhyun pulled her chair.

“What are you doing?” Hyoyeon flustering when suddenly Baekhyun kneeled in front of her. Hyoyeon quickly covered her leg with napkin there.

Baekhyun didn’t answered her question but pulled her feet slowly and wore the pink shoe one by one into her feet leaving the nervous Hyoyeon in shocked.

“You look really good with this shoe than in the heel.” He praised her and got up from his place. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter