Chapter 7: Trapped

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon woke up when her phone started to ring. She reached her hand phone and checked the time. ‘5.30 pm. I need to cook something for dinner.’ She got up from the bed and tied her hair into a messy bun.

As she walked out from the bed room, she saw the tired looking Baekhyun who was asleep. “He must be tired and hurt a lot.” She said, but before her heart could beat even louder, she walked away. She can feel her cheeks blushed. She covered her cheeks with her hands.

“Think straight, Hyoyeon. Whatever is it, you still have Yoo Ah In. He is the one who is meant for you.” She shook her head for a few times until she can feel her cheeks not burn anymore. She looked into the fridge to find something that she can make into a dinner for the night.

“How about just a kimchi fried rice?” She talked to herself. She nodded to make sure by her own decision. Hyoyeon started to prepare the dinner with what she found in the kitchen.

After an hour, she finally has done with the dinner. She sat on one of the chair as she looked at the dinner.

“Ummm…to think about this, Mom didn’t call me at all to ask about the date. It’s strange?” “Did she plan this?” Suddenly, she felt suspicious with her mom. She reached her hand phone from her pocket and started to dial her mom’s number. “I need to call her to make sure.” She waits the phone to connect to her mom’s phone.

“Hyoyeon-ah…” Her mom said. Hyoyeon felt a little weird with her mom’s tone. Her mom’s voice looked like she was facing some trouble.

“Mom, what’s up? Why your voice…” Hyoyeon couldn’t continue her words when her mom cut her words.

“Your grandma is here. She wants to see you.” Hyoyeon can sense her mom’s voice shaking a little. Hyoyeon released a long sighed hearing that, ‘what trouble did I involve to again?’ she asked herself mentally.

“Mom, right now, I didn’t even know where I am and…”

“The key was in the room’s cupboard in the second drawer.” Once again, her mom cut her. This time, Hyoyeon was jaw-dropped hearing that. As expected, what she thought was true. Her mom was behind all this.

“How did you know about this, mom? I will let you explain after I arrive at the house.” Hyoyeon got up from her current place and quickly hang-up the conversation with her mom. She ran to the room that she slept just now.

Her hands opened the place that her mom told her.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun greeted her. He was standing at the door while looking at the Hyoyeon who looks like she was in hurry.

“Huh? You already wake up?” Hyoyeon formed a relieved smiled when her eyes caught the key in the drawer. ‘Finally,’

“Yes…awhile ago. What’s that?” Baekhyun feeling curious with her action made his way to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter