Chapter 6

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Ah In smiled when he arrived at the Incheon Airport. He just got back from England, after finishing his study there. Now, he’s back to Korea for good.

“Ah, I miss Hyoyeon. Did she remembers today was my comeback day?” He took his hand phone from his pocket and dialed Hyoyeon’s number.

“Did she miss me?” Just thinking about it, he smiled. He really loved Hyoyeon with all his heart. Since they were still at the high school, he already made his mind to marry with her.

“Oh, Ah In oppa!” Hyoyeon sounds surprised when she answers the called.

“Yes, it’s me. Hyoyeon-ah, did you remember today is the day I come back to Korea.” He didn’t feel suspicious at all as he kept talking while walking to the person who was holding a card consist his name.

“Hah, yes. Of course, how can I forget? My boyfriend is finally coming back to Korea.” She said a little excited. Hyoyeon sat on the bed while looking at the door, worrying if Baekhyun might open it.

“Hyo, can we meet this night?” He asked. He entered the car. He can’t stop smiling just thinking about Hyoyeon. To him, Hyoyeon is the best thing that ever came to his life and he doesn’t want to lose it.

“Tonight? Oppa, I’m sorry I have some family problem and I busy with student’s project. So, I can’t meet you tonight and tomorrow. Anyway, you just came back from England, so you might need some rest.” Hyoyeon quickly answered. She felt guilty for lying to her boyfriend but she can’t do anything until she got out from this place when Baekhyun’s mother and her mother decide to open it.

“Ah…” Yoo Ah In felt a little disappointed with the rejection but he quickly accepted her offer. “Okay, I will get some rest. When you have free time, call me and we will have some holiday together. I bought something for you from England.” He said finally.

Hyoyeon sighed in relieved. “Thanks oppa.”

“Take care of yourself. Don’t work so hard.” Yoo Ah In reminded Hyoyeon.

“Okay, don’t worry. You too, take care yourself.” Hyoyeon said. She missed his boyfriend so much. ‘I hope oppa will not get shock when he knows I’m getting married.’ She felt worried when thinking about how to tell everything to Yoo Ah In.

“Okay bye. I love you.”

“Love you too.”

***

Taeyeon threw her phone violently on the bed. She sighed in annoyed. She pouted.

“What happen, Taeyeon?” Tiffany, one of her close best friend, came with pinky dresses made her more annoyed. Tiffany sat on the bed and looked at Taeyeon who just wandering right to left beside her bed.

“Baekhyun, he didn’t answer my call.” Taeyeon said sadly. It always like this, Baekhyun always ignored her.

“Haha…when did he answers your call before?” Tiffany sniffed at the true fact. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter